Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

How To Check My PPA On NYSC Portal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check My PPA On NYSC Portal (1306 Views)

My NYSC Portal Got Blocked After Missing 3 Month Subsequent Clearance / Npower: See Pictures Of My Friend PPA In Gombe State / How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check My PPA On NYSC Portal by Blissful360(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2022
How To Check My PPA On NYSC Portal – This article will be giving you guidelines on how to check/print your NYSC PPA Letter.

The PPA letter is a letter given to National Youth Service Corp members after the NYSC camping that contains information on where corps members will be posted to carry out their National Service.

How To Check NYSC PPA Letter
Login www.portal.nysc.org.ng
Fill in the space using your personal email address and password.
The option expands to show you your letter, which includes your posting as well as the ability to download or print it.
Then click on reprint my PPA letter

(1) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Is A Disreputable Character And A Fraud / Dangers Of Aiming Lasers (laser Pens) Against A Plane, Helicopter Or Drone / [b]up School! Up Boys !cms Grammar School Students Rep Here ! Grammarians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.