Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? (12663 Views)

How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? / How Did You Come About Your Nairaland Moniker? / NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by afonjabreed(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2022
I’m in my early twenties and it turns out I’ll be a year older very soon, I’ve barely had my sanity in one piece. I’m always thinking, worrying.
I know the twenties is an important, even the most vital stage in the formation of the type of shape a human future will take.
The thought of the future alone makes me keep to myself sometimes, because I’m always thinking, planning, re-strategising, simulating the future in my head every minute.

To be very honest, Adulthood is not easy.

Question to folks in their thirties and beyond...
How did you get past the worries of your twenties?
Or does the worries keep getting bigger ?

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by afonjabreed(m): 10:59am On Apr 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by dauddy97(m): 11:16am On Apr 22, 2022
Still in my twenties. I'm using this time to learn and up skill myself.

43 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by afonjabreed(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2022
dauddy97:

That’s good.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by Stephen0mozzy: 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Late Twenties... I must say it's becoming even more obvious that the saying that "If you miss it in your twenties, you'll really suffer to correct it afterwards"

...pretty comfortable, but far from where one should be. So the grind remains to make good hay while the sun shines.

The worries do not ever really stop, because responsibilities will keep piling up as the age increases... The key is to make the most of the time, strength and flexibility that your current age affords you and FIND SOMETHING THAT WILL GIVE YOU A CONSTANT FLOW OF SOLUTIONS (this can be money or anything, but mostly money)

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by Medianna(f): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
The Lord is your strength.

If you're getting worried at 20s I wonder what you'll do in your 40s

My brother said ' if you aim for the moon and miss, you will hit the star,

So keep planning you'll get there. But remove worry from the equation cuz nothing will move forward by worrying.

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by Boogyman557: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2022
Holly Gram cool

CUNTREE don CAST big time!

STREET self don CAST big time!

Better find 1 better skill and learn!

All doz teachers for school in doz days, been they lie to US, that we are the LEADERS of 2MORROW!

2MORROW don COME and PASS!

Na the old MONKEYS still de lead US!

MY BLODA, WE NO SEE ANYTHING LEAD!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by DamianX: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2022
Sad

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by Skillsnigeria: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by Ekakamba: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2022
You're having positive thoughts, which is a good thing.

grin tongue

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by salbis(m): 8:06am On Apr 27, 2022
Truthfully, for me there was no worries or strategy, as years dey pass i just dey follow. I'm around 40 years now, and i have achieved something meaningful with my life, all thanks to God.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by Mykelslim: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2022
Life isn't easy. One step at a time

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by Righthussle: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2022
Just live bro. Live.

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by DamianX: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2022
dauddy97:

What are you learning

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by abobote: 8:07am On Apr 27, 2022
You will never get over worries in life, especially from the moment you become an adult.
At 20s, all you need is foundations, as many as possible.
30s, is worst, you will realize most of your mates are married, some have built house and living comfortably, and you look around, you are not satisfied.
At 40, you are already raising kids, feeding, fees, bills and the rest.
The circle continues, till one says goodbye to mother Earth.
So don't kill yourself, they are all part of life, you can only stop worrying, when you stop breathing

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by Sheriman(m): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2022
20s is overwhelming in a country as Nigeria, most especially if you're from a poor background. It can be very rough and tough!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by Caleycashh: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2022
The deep worries starts when you hit your 30s!

31 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by VulgarLee(m): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2022
Worked my a** out
Thanks to my father

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by qanda: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2022
Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by ify01: 8:09am On Apr 27, 2022
Learning
Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by mannasseh(m): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2022
I'm at that point in my life right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by michlins(m): 8:09am On Apr 27, 2022
Biko just work hard and do your best.

Teenage depression and suicide is on the rise. Don't allow anyone out pressures on you

18 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by EBUBS(m): 8:10am On Apr 27, 2022
In my early thirties. Persistent worries is always about not knowing what tomorrow holds. It brings worries, thinking and constant sadness. But we can act today?

The truth is We go and grow everyday while changing and expecting change .. Meanwhile our decisions today triggers the real change. Either positive or negative . However, it's not really easy to select, maintain and sustain just positiveness.(we're human). But come on! I respect the fact that we can "keep trying" until we can no longer try.

11 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by Vicas2000: 8:11am On Apr 27, 2022
My advice for anyone (particularly male) who is in their early twenties is this:

You may not be reckoned with now (especially with females) but keep pushing..keep learning skills....gain experience in your chosen endeavour.

You will start reaping the benefit in your mid thirties and that is when you as a man fully reach your prime.

Don't feel bad that females who are your age mates are moving on....or getting things you can only imagine. Their prime is between 17 - 40. Whilst your prime as a man is between 32 - 55.

Keep building on your skills and become the best at what you do. Alongside....make sure you:

Read self improvement books

Join self improvement and build networks with societies that are forward thinking.

And take care of yourself with your meagre resources. Not spending on women.

Spend money to care for your dressing....hair....skin...eat healthy and take your grooming very serious.

Blessings!

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by talk2hb1(m): 8:11am On Apr 27, 2022
I had a lucky Twenties, although not easy but it's worth it.
I got lots of training which becomes life long lesson, from self sustainability, self reliant to finance. Although it cost me my social life. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by blingxx(m): 8:13am On Apr 27, 2022
angry In my twenties but I no allow this country frustrate infact trying to survive is hard on its own undecided that's why I got my blunt to kill my depression I don give up on doing my degree for now make I get money open photo studio i dey find now I've suffered enough .. tbh no one should blame guys that are into fraud that sh*t save lives

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by LavishINC: 8:16am On Apr 27, 2022
This

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 27, 2022
talk2hb1:
I had a lucky Twenties, although not easy but it's worth it.
I got lots of training which becomes life long lesson, from self sustainability, self reliant to finance. Although it cost me my social life. undecided
would you say it was worth losing your social life over?
Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by Kirkman: 8:17am On Apr 27, 2022
blingxx:
angry In my twenties but I no allow this country frustrate infact trying to survive is hard on its own undecided that's why I got my blunt to kill my depression I don give up on doing my degree for now make I get money open photo studio i dey find now I've suffered enough
God will see you through brotherly. Keep pushing and grinding...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Get Past The Worries Of Your Twenties? by Solofresh2: 8:17am On Apr 27, 2022
Am in my early 20s and am the bread winner of my family at the moment.I send myself to school, I sponsor my younger brother in secondary school,I send money to my mom monthly,I bought a land already.Am schooling and working presently
Determination and discipline is the key.
I know one day, I will get the be life I have always dreamed about.So help me God

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Year 2015... A Rundown Of Events / Les Twins....you Will Fall In Love With Them / The Dos And Don’ts For A Better 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.