Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] (1260 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] by DenewLegends(m): 11:05am On Apr 22, 2022
Men, Can you do this when your Wife is not Around?

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] by DoctorOlasDesk: 11:07am On Apr 22, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 22, 2022
What is this called. To feed a baby and where did she go to by the way? Running from their responsibilities. She will tie wrapper and Cary the child to wherever she goes.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] by MadamVanessa(f): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2022
shocked

Men have been doing it, and they will continue to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] by OlawaleBammie: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2022
I can do it, but while doing it i wil be repeatedly telling madam that i am not cut in for this ooh, na ur work no be my work, hence she turned it to my responsibility. E no dey tey dem.

Boo forise forunse naa tele, wen the child grow up all the credits of nurturing will be given to the mama, soo while disturbing mysef on what i wont take the glory for/on.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] by PointZerom: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2022
There's nothing I have not done apart from breast feeding. There's no bigmanism here..you go humble by force. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] by Kriss216: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2022
Nice creativity.

Indirect way of teaching the child not to trust anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] by NoToPile: 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Babies of nowadays they know it's not their mum joor. You can't deceive these children.

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] by backnbeta(f): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
What stops a man from bonding with his baby? I don't even see the need for him to "wear his wife's face" because feeding helps the men bond with their babies! I know a lot of men who derive joy in feeding their babies undecided

4 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] by Cousin9999: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
That's funny, but what kind of father needs to do that to comfort their child?

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] by Nuelzi: 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
It's not a big deal na.

The baby na mine and hers.....so I can do it

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] by Benki003(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Na to eat the babies food de hungry me now grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
backnbeta:
What stops a man from bonding with his baby? I don't even see the need for him to "wear his wife's face" because feeding helps the men bond with their babies! I know a lot of men who derive joy in feeding their babies undecided
He probably resorted to that in order to get the baby to comply. Some babies are that annoying... dem no go gree anyone touch them except the mama. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] by Beremx(f): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Benki003:
Na to eat the babies food de hungry me now grin grin
agbaya oshi

3 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
that baby will be very hungry if (i am the father and) he cant eat while watching his dear father's face?

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] by Mindlog: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
What is this called. To feed a baby and where did she go to by the way? Running from their responsibilities. She will tie wrapper and Cary the child to wherever she goes.

Does it emasculate you, when you feed your own child? Well, I guess you are not aware that such feeding times are bonding moments for the child and parent.

3 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] by Mariangeles(f): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
He probably resorted to that in order to get the baby to comply. Some babies are that annoying... dem no go gree anyone touch them except the mama. undecided

The father ought to be ashamed of himself then. cheesy

Babies usually prefer their mothers first, then anyone who holds them the most.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mariangeles:
The father ought to be ashamed of himself then. cheesy

Babies usually prefer their mothers first, then anyone who holds them the most.
Some babies dey get too much attitude too. undecided

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] by Benki003(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
Beremx:
agbaya oshi

Afonja

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Do This When Your Wife Is Not Around? [pictured] by ImaIma1(f): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Indeed!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sold HD TV / Which Drugs Can I Use To Gain Fat Cheeks After Xasten Destroyed Me / Your Next Door Neighbour: Do You Relate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.