Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno (22875 Views)

We Need Cash To Buy Coke & Pepsi For Our Agents & Not To Buy Votes - Keyamo / NSA Monguno: El-Rufai Talks Too Much, Reveals Security Plans To Bandits / Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs, NSA Monguno Absent (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by Daryldrake99: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
P
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by baike: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Tokyo sir
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by affable4(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
All of them are one and the same thing.
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by Tutoripo: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by Mayeldah(m): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
They are all terrorists, both Monguno and El-rufai.

Their leader is the tall lanky one in Aso rock.
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
He withdrew the statement in the spirit of FULANI-MAN-SHIP

1 Like

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by dollynnn(f): 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
Misterone:
“The general public and particularly the media are advised to disregard these reports and access the complete video of the press briefing session for accurate information,” learn to read and comprehend please.
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by nijanigga: 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
April 22 1990

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by RichDad1(m): 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
Media are one of the major problems of this country.

1 Like

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by Propertyforum: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
This is just another drama
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
What a noticed about BMC is that, they don't want anybody to criticize buhari and his associate.

Who the Bleep runs for public office without been criticized. Mtwww
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by jumper524(m): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2022
xpressionx:
IS HE ALSO AFRAID OF THE SHORT MAN DEVIL?
how??
Read the first report and tell where he mentioned elrufai..
Una go dey read things everyday yet you can't figure sensation out of content .
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by jumper524(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
RichDad1:
Media are one of the major problems of this country.
I think the people beleving those reports are the bugger problem.
The content were misleading.
There was a debunk. Any sane person would have gone to the previous tread and reread the content but olodos when we get don dey type rubbish.
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by Gbite07: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
jumper524:
how??
Read the first report and tell where he mentioned elrufai..
Una go dey read things everyday yet you can't figure sensation out of content .
Misterone:
“The general public and particularly the media are advised to disregard these reports and access the complete video of the press briefing session for accurate information,” learn to read and comprehend please.

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by Bukden16(m): 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2022
Analysis...

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by jumper524(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2022
Misterone:
then no read the first post ghan.
The media just sensationally put elrufai there.
There was no place where he mentioned elrufai in the post.
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by Miyachi: 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
angry cheesy
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by owiko(m): 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
What is hard for these people to deny, does not exist
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by Tejiri41: 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
jumper524:
Why are you answering everyone that has a contrary view? Abi are you one of the PRO in Munguno's office?
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by Yankee101: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
Backtracking
Medicine after death

1 Like

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by SeeItSayIt: 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Funny comedians currently overseeing Nigeria's affairs.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by HitRun(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
Fadddd:
I wanted to say it's unprofessional of Monguno to speak in that manner, but yet I cautioned myself with conviction that an NSA would not speak like that to a powerful sitting governor like El-rufai. I'm right afterall

Why are you right? Is it because of the statement issued by the NSA’s aide or you actually watched the part of the interview under scrutiny?
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by frog12: 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
time to sack MONGUNO
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by SonOfTheRisingS: 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2022
Fulani politicians loves themselves, see how fulani politicians from the North are protecting each other.

Shame to Southern and Eastern cowardice politicians.

If Biafra is not restore now, Southern and Eastern political administrators are foolish.

Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by just2endowed: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
jumper524:

So what El rufai is saying that the government knew about the terrorist was a lie?

In the word of mangoro

“Governor Nasir el-Rufai spoke about the security agencies, saying we know who they are, where they are. Again, that is the danger. When you start talking too much, you give away a lot,” he said.

So tell me how do you want to twist this English sentence
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by manmade(m): 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Which security agents dey follow you do security council meeting? You don't even know how to lie self.
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by Agboconsult1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
They are confuse...If I were to be the president, I will sack him. But our comical president is not taking the security of the nation serious.
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by MrBachelor: 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
The kind of humans Buhari appoints sad
Re: You Talk Too Much: I Was Referring To Security Agents, not El-Rufai -NSA Monguno by SmartPolician: 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2022
Joezinho:
Na over confidence make February nor complete... cheesy

Confidence over wetin? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Get Contradictory Advice On National Issues, Says Jonathan / Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders / Ogah Desperate For Immunity Against 12 Criminal Charges –ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.