Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Chrisland School VGC Saga; What Is Your Take On This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chrisland School VGC Saga; What Is Your Take On This? (583 Views)

Chrisland School: My Daughter Fooled Me Too / This Is A Fallout From The Happenings In Chrisland School VGC Lagos. / This Is A Fallout From The Happenings In *chrisland School VGC Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chrisland School VGC Saga; What Is Your Take On This? by DatoDatuk: 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
What is your take on this? I came across it earlier today.

My personal opinion is that while allowing the law to take its course because they are still minors, the mother of the girl and Ubi Franklin most especially, must apologise to us for trying to twist the story by presenting the case as they did earlier on

3 Likes

Re: Chrisland School VGC Saga; What Is Your Take On This? by Kriss216: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
Seconded.

Women are naturally manipulative. See how posh and tüsh the woman is here. But, when she came to sell her manipulations to us, she dressed like a responsible old woman without make up and was shedding nonsense tears.

Dear men, whenever your woman is crying, she's guilty. No woman will ever cry for something she didn't do.

2 Likes

Re: Chrisland School VGC Saga; What Is Your Take On This? by Naijanascam: 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
Eggxatly for misinforming the general public

I wonder if Ubi Franklin knew the story before going public
Re: Chrisland School VGC Saga; What Is Your Take On This? by MadamVanessa(f): 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
shocked

Ubi Franklin will be regretting now for being so stupid
Re: Chrisland School VGC Saga; What Is Your Take On This? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2022
I wonder how after watching the sex video, the mum could still have the guts to openly come out and be claiming rape,,,,,who would watch such a video and still labelled it as a rape situation, NA WOW oh, am out of here grin grin grin

Re: Chrisland School VGC Saga; What Is Your Take On This? by emmanuelbrown26: 1:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kriss216:
Seconded.

Women are naturally manipulative. See how posh and tüsh the woman is here. But, when she came to sell her manipulations to us, she dressed like a responsible old woman without make up and was shedding nonsense tears.

Dear men, whenever your woman is crying, she's guilty. No woman will ever cry for something she didn't do.
Gbamsolutely, i dont give a Bleep about d crocodile tears, i dont moved by their tears, i sabi dem pass dem self
Re: Chrisland School VGC Saga; What Is Your Take On This? by DatoDatuk: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
I wonder how after watching the sex video, the mum could still have the guts to openly come out and be claiming rape,,,,,who would watch such a video and still labelled it as a rape situation, NA WOW oh, am out of here grin grin grin

Like seriously...i was ashamed on her behalf...i cone dey shame for her as she no get shame
Re: Chrisland School VGC Saga; What Is Your Take On This? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
DatoDatuk:

Like seriously...i was ashamed on her behalf...i cone dey shame for her as she no get shame
honestly, video way as a mother she supposed even prevent to leak enter public, the mama shamefully allow the video to spread claiming rape, just imagine fah grin

(1) (Reply)

A / Please Recommend A Budget Friendly Tablet For Kids / Why're People So Obsess Bringing Kids To This World?..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.