Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

Suggest A Mobile Phone App That Has Been Helpful To You And What You Use It For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suggest A Mobile Phone App That Has Been Helpful To You And What You Use It For (776 Views)

Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says / 'No Man Should Engage Me With N20k Ring, Else I Will Use It To Stoned You'-lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest A Mobile Phone App That Has Been Helpful To You And What You Use It For by Yungstallion: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mine is pixellab. That app is mad; I use it to make designs and edit pictures.

Add yours

Lalasticlala
Re: Suggest A Mobile Phone App That Has Been Helpful To You And What You Use It For by slawormiir: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Wechat my niggar
Re: Suggest A Mobile Phone App That Has Been Helpful To You And What You Use It For by Agricmoney(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Polaris Office.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Suggest A Mobile Phone App That Has Been Helpful To You And What You Use It For by yanabasee(m): 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2022
WhatsApp... use it to mingle with fine gehs...
Re: Suggest A Mobile Phone App That Has Been Helpful To You And What You Use It For by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Suggest A Mobile Phone App That Has Been Helpful To You And What You Use It For by CrownOfClay724: 3:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
- Scribd
For everything books and academia.

-Google Keep
A pocket for my musings and deep thoughts.

-Google Drive
My warehouse.

-Twitter
My happy place.

-WPS
Multi-format files reader.

-Alison, Coursera and Skillshare for online courses.

PixelLab and Prisma for photo tweaks and retouches.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Mobile Phone App That Has Been Helpful To You And What You Use It For by Kimiso(m): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

sense never locate you since all these while,i cry for you ohh(omogo)
Re: Suggest A Mobile Phone App That Has Been Helpful To You And What You Use It For by Kimiso(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kik
Hotspot shield
Cash app
Facebook
WhatsApp
Bitcoins wallet (presmit)
I use them all for bombing grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Mobile Phone App That Has Been Helpful To You And What You Use It For by posty56: 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
light reader, seriously that app is a blessing, the time anybook went premium it was light reader that saved my ass. to be reading books for free,I don read james hadley chase tire

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile Phone App That Has Been Helpful To You And What You Use It For by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kimiso:

Why you wan come die for my matter (didirin)

Re: Suggest A Mobile Phone App That Has Been Helpful To You And What You Use It For by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
CamToPlan as a building engineer i rarely use measuring tape cos of this unique app

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Mobile Phone App That Has Been Helpful To You And What You Use It For by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kimiso:
Kik
Hotspot shield
Cash app
Facebook
WhatsApp
Bitcoins wallet (presmit)
I use them all for bombing grin grin

Re: Suggest A Mobile Phone App That Has Been Helpful To You And What You Use It For by Kimiso(m): 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Continue bombing till efcc locate you
Na jail you dey see for front so.
See the pride wey you take write am self
Mumu man
Na una type native doctor dey instruct to chop shit. How far, our dog just shit oh, you go chop? Very hot shit oh
i wrote these for fun and you replied with such statements
Re: Suggest A Mobile Phone App That Has Been Helpful To You And What You Use It For by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kimiso:
i wrote these for fun and you replied with such statements

Re: Suggest A Mobile Phone App That Has Been Helpful To You And What You Use It For by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kimiso:
I also wrote these for fun
Then you had to stick your nose in my world

Re: Suggest A Mobile Phone App That Has Been Helpful To You And What You Use It For by Kimiso(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

I also wrote these for fun
Then you had to stick your nose in my world

ok na you omo werey
Re: Suggest A Mobile Phone App That Has Been Helpful To You And What You Use It For by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kimiso:
ok na you omo werey

Baba werey
Do well oh
Make i go modify the insult
Re: Suggest A Mobile Phone App That Has Been Helpful To You And What You Use It For by Oturatetuala(m): 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
WhatsApp
Re: Suggest A Mobile Phone App That Has Been Helpful To You And What You Use It For by Ajimusty2: 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
instagram,and mark is regreting it.
Re: Suggest A Mobile Phone App That Has Been Helpful To You And What You Use It For by kentochi(m): 6:54am On Jul 11, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
- Scribd
For everything books and academia.

-Google Keep
A pocket for my musings and deep thoughts.

-Google Drive
My warehouse.

-Twitter
My happy place.

-WPS
Multi-format files reader.

-Alison, Coursera and Skillshare for online courses.

PixelLab and Prisma for photo tweaks and retouches.

Nice

(1) (Reply)

4 Reason Why Men Are Scared Of Dating Pretty Ladies; This Is Why Beautiful Girls / “Elon Musk Blocked Me Because I Asked Him To Buy Manchester United & Ghana”-man / The Reason Why Ladies Are Looking For Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.