Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,103 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) (31206 Views)

Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) / House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by cktheluckyman: 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
Tinubu likes he he can host all 7k+ delegates.It is only the candidate anointed by Buhari that will fly the APC flag

2 Likes

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by colorsofrainbow: 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
ityP:

One urchin of Tinubu that bet to give me 1k if Buni returns has since left nairaland after I reminded him of his promise. When Tinubu lose now, all these urchins go leave nairaland. That's my big problem
Na so dem dey do grin

1 Like

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by colorsofrainbow: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
PassingShot:

Remind me with a proof.

Living in denials already? grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by PassingShot(m): 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. Lagos is not Naija grin. Especially northerners, they don't vote because of money. If they do, they would have chosen Atiku over Buhari. They do not trust Tinubu at all. They know he can do and undo grin. Tinubu and his urchins will learn
Northerners don't trust Tinubu who delivered Buhari for them against Atiku but they will trust Osinbajo whom they already see as a betrayer to his biggest political benefactor?

Una reasoning no carry logic follow bodi grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by MikoB: 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
Most of you guys are either too young or just emotions that overshadow your sense of reasoning, I don't know how you think, asiwaju with all due respect will beat the president, do you know buhari's nephew who is representing daura was with osinbajo in ibadan today, his name is Alhaji Fatuhu Muhammed,so what else do you guys need before you give up, anyway it's fun, let's continue I am enjoying you people entertainment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by Gozac: 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2022
They heard that he is sharing money so they have come to collect them own share.

Amaechi remains the most experienced and qualified person among the contestants to flag the party ticket
He's the unity candidate whose accepted all the length and breadth of country.
We are of the believe that he will be elected to represent the party come June 1 2022 by the grace of God

2 Likes

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by ityP(m): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
PassingShot:

Northerners don't trust Tinubu who delivered Buhari for them against Atiku but they will trust Osinbajo whom they already see as a betrayer to his biggest political benefactor?

Lmao. You think they don't know it's for his own selfish interests? grin No need of too much talk. June 1st no too far

1 Like

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by cktheluckyman: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2022
PassingShot:

The northerners neither trust Tinubu nor his boy Osibanjo

2 Likes

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by techWriter3: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
My dilemma with you now is that after the election now,you will fade from nairaland
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by Obagofixxy: 7:38am On Apr 23, 2022
This one dey find money
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by Dreal1247: 7:42am On Apr 23, 2022
They will collect his money (our money) and vote their conscience. It is going to surprise everyone.

1 Like

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:42am On Apr 23, 2022
Gbajure:

Asiwaju is the only one serving and former governors are accompanying every where he goes. The kind thrashing he will give others won't be of this world. And the one that plan their aspiration on an alpha endorsement?
I only see Sanwo Olu following him everywhere and that is understandable, he's fighting for his own future(second term).
If you see any other governor, it's all for their personal interest.

1 Like

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by CMO1: 7:42am On Apr 23, 2022
coolmust u alwaysmentionOsinbajo all the time?.yeye
PassingShot:

I always laugh at those whom you must pay not to support you if you want to win an election masturbating at Osinbajo this Osinbajo that.
It's obvious these kids don't understand what is meant by party structures.
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by Khaysee: 7:43am On Apr 23, 2022
Nigeria next President 2023 is who?
All I can say is a man with grassroot support nationwide will win online rate dont win Nigeria election

4 Likes

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by drlateef: 7:43am On Apr 23, 2022
sapele914:
Please laugh well now, you have a lot of weeping ahead.

Nothing in this world will make APC choose a Southern Muslim, unless they are ready to lose the presidency like pdp did in 2015?

Your wailing is yet to start. Wait for few days more.

3 Likes

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:43am On Apr 23, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by Ayoola171(m): 7:45am On Apr 23, 2022
Okay
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by tonysunkan: 7:45am On Apr 23, 2022
Let us see how things will turn out. But in truph, Tinubu is a force to reckon with.

1 Like

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by lexy2014: 7:46am On Apr 23, 2022
PassingShot:
Osinbajo's urchins are in for the greatest political lesson of their life.

The professor can run from pillar to post but he won't get a quarter of the delegates at the end of the day.

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1517551667469762565?t=V2sQn3BijjcFwzXk-_DFhg&s=19

And the fact that those who should NEVER support your political ambition if you must succeed are those largely backing him online is another proof that the project is dead.

So what exactly does Tinubu have to offer Nigerians? Can he fight corruption & put nepotism away in serving nigeria? Can he allow the interests of Nigerians to prevail over his interests and that of his cronies?
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by kaybee06: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2022
Osinbajo ambition is morally wrong, he's selfish. The party that u contributed least to it formation, u became VP out of political exigencies, now your zone had the opportunity to produce President, u still want to be the one. Throughout your 7yrs as VP, u barely contribute anything to the SW caucus of the party, the zone was enmeshed in crisis, from Osun to Ekiti to your state Ogun, u did nothing as the highest political office holder from the zone.u r in Abuja forming loyalty in order to get anointed, now u want to be the biggest beneficiary from the zone again. Your supporters openly insult your former boss/political mentor, u look away all cos of ambition. The same person that couldn't win his PU for the party as a sitting VP. The only face saver from this inordinate ambition is for him to win the ticket otherwise he's heading to political oblivion.

5 Likes

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by bareal(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2022
PassingShot:
Osinbajo's urchins are in for the greatest political lesson of their life.

The professor can run from pillar to post but he won't get a quarter of the delegates at the end of the day.

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1517551667469762565?t=V2sQn3BijjcFwzXk-_DFhg&s=19

And the fact that those who should NEVER support your political ambition if you must succeed are those largely backing him online is another proof that the project is dead.

Na so una do for Buhari sọ tey.....now everywhere don zeh
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by ayenale1(m): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2022
Their pics and names...u can't pack women together to sing ur praise and say they are some leaders...this is a charade...
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by HardMirror(m): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2022
Yooruba1914:
[s][/s]haha another illiterate interlopper.
This ones don come collect tinubu aka pee pee dollars.
don't mind him. As if they love tinubu. Money is the ONLY reason why people are flocking around him. Who wont want to collect free money. Those women are leaving with millions of naira each. Why wont they be happy

1 Like

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by HardMirror(m): 7:59am On Apr 23, 2022
ayenale1:
Their pics and names...u can't pack women together to sing ur praise and say they are some leaders...this is a charade...

that one is not arguement jare. We all know how nigeria is. Tinubu is sharing millions to people why wont women leaders visit him? Who no like money?

1 Like

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by a2d3rew(m): 7:59am On Apr 23, 2022
Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by DonBenny77(m): 8:02am On Apr 23, 2022
grin
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 8:05am On Apr 23, 2022
PassingShot:

I am yet to see heavyweights politicians behind the professor's ambition.

Emotional support from online urchins can't win him the ticket. And not his last-minute consultation with delegates who already know where they're going since more than a year ago.

Not all delegates are dum.b. Delegates know who Nigerians want. Only a delegate that is ready to hand over power to PDP will vote Tinubu.

They have only two options: Tinubu's Money or PDP presidency.

1 Like

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by Bestbeelieve: 8:06am On Apr 23, 2022
Yooruba1914:
[s][/s]haha another illiterate interlopper.
This ones don come collect tinubu aka pee pee dollars.

haba u wicked o! heheheh
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by stampo: 8:07am On Apr 23, 2022
Time to collect.....
Osibanjo is next to receive august visitors.

Thunder fire all of una there...

APC WAWA...
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 8:09am On Apr 23, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Remember I promised you that you will deactivate after the 2023 elections.

Even if I am not sure of anything,I am sure Tinubu will never be president in Nigeria

I'm not an ardent supporter of Tinubu but one thing I know in life is "Never say never" in situations like this!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Zakari As INEC Boss / Queen Of England Honours Four Nigerians / Goodluck Jonathan Commissions Roads In Ikwere, Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.