Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) (30947 Views)

Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) / House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by Rajiolaade: 8:54am On Apr 23, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

It's very normal for every dick and Harry to come collect their last share of the bullion van dollars before the devastating loss grin grin
don't be mumu, you think tinubu will pay the delegates once ? No the greater balance would be after successful results, and even some might be placed on salaries pending general elections, learn from Abiolas money magic.
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by rickyrex(m): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2022
Wetin concern me with APC wahala if them like make the commit murder or father... As we take tire for PDP 2014 nah so we go take tire for APC 2023. The same Yoruba will still insult igbos for supporting osinbajo and leaving tinubu or supporting tinubu and leaving osinbajo.
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by rickyrex(m): 8:55am On Apr 23, 2022
Wetin concern me with APC wahala if them like make the commit murder or father... As we take tire for PDP 2014 nah so we go take tire for APC 2023. The same Yoruba will still insult igbos for supporting osinbajo and leaving tinubu or supporting tinubu and leaving osinbajo. Their wahala be like bicycle
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by kaybee06: 9:01am On Apr 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

Okay...

Quick question:

What if Osibanjo will make a better president than Tinubu?!!

What if Tinubu is not in any disposition to preside over this nation especially with regards to age and heath status!

Leadership is what Nigeria needs desperately! Not godfathers with money!
Tinubu is not the only one left in ACN bloc of APC, there are other competent people, wanting to be on ticket for 16yrs at a stretch in a party others worked hard to form isselfi
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 9:23am On Apr 23, 2022
kaybee06:

Tinubu is not the only one left in ACN bloc of APC, there are other competent people, wanting to be on ticket for 16yrs at a stretch in a party others worked hard to form isselfi

I don't understand...

Is he (Osibanjo) not qualified by law to run for president regardless of being a VP for 8 years?!! Where is the selfishness there?!!

Is Atiku selfish for wanting the same thing?!!
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by Aystarz: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2022
ityP:

One urchin of Tinubu that bet to give me 1k if Buni returns has since left nairaland after I reminded him of his promise. When Tinubu lose now, all these urchins go leave nairaland. That's my big problem

You never really know these bloody windvanes. Only pesin wey get shame go leave NL over something like this.
Let me tell you what will happen. As soon as the primaries are done and their principal has lost, they will swiftly port, with their old man, to the SDP or any other available party, and continue dragging the peace here on NL. They'll never stop!

My own for 2023 be say make that yeye APC party no come back! Inasmuch as I don't like the PDP any better, they possess a better candidate in Peter Obi compared to the ragtags APC call aspirants.
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by PointZerom: 10:07am On Apr 23, 2022
PassingShot:
Osinbajo's urchins are in for the greatest political lesson of their life.

The professor can run from pillar to post but he won't get a quarter of the delegates at the end of the day.

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1517551667469762565?t=V2sQn3BijjcFwzXk-_DFhg&s=19

And the fact that those who should NEVER support your political ambition if you must succeed are those largely backing him online is another proof that the project is dead.

Let them Goan collect their own share of the loot...Las Las they'll still vote whosoever they like.
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by Ghostnick: 10:09am On Apr 23, 2022
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by tinsel: 10:29am On Apr 23, 2022
MikoB:
Most of you guys are either too young or just emotions that overshadow your sense of reasoning, I don't know how you think, asiwaju with all due respect will beat the president, do you know buhari's nephew who is representing daura was with osinbajo in ibadan today, his name is Alhaji Fatuhu Muhammed,so what else do you guys need before you give up, anyway it's fun, let's continue I am enjoying you people entertainment.
You are indeed a grown up man. So Buhari's distance nephew was with Osibanjo means Buhari supports Osibanjo?

1 Like

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by CoachOore: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2022
Na heavy weight go vote. For me I like osinbajo move. Steady and simple. No need for mega rally. Meet people that matters have seat talk with them let them gain your trust and move. Forget all this show. You remember when abiola wife didn't vote for is husband. I think it was open ballot system then. All this show off don't matter in primary . Primary is inside work and I think PYO is doing the right thing.
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by PassingShot(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2022
rippa:

U don't understand what the power of incumbency is
Buhari will never hand over APC and presidency to Tinubu. Never
Not after what he has seen
U think is by party structure ni
I laugh u
Who was Yaradua in PDP then when Obasenjo choosed him above the popular candidates
U people really have short memories
1. How do you know Buhari will never over power to Tinubu? Did you hold a meeting with him when he decided that?
2. PMB has limited influence in this matter. He may have a preferred candidate but the fact that he's not on the ballot and he's exiting in 2023 reduce his influence very significantly.

1 Like

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by MikoB: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2022
tinsel:

You are indeed a grown up man. So Buhari's distance nephew was with Osibanjo means Buhari supports Osibanjo?

Just one of the clues, Moreover do you think politicians just support someone that go against their principal's interest? This is a person representing buhari's constituency and you are telling me buhari does not know about it.
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by duduade: 10:42am On Apr 23, 2022
Shameless women
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by rippa(m): 10:48am On Apr 23, 2022
PassingShot:

1. How do you know Buhari will never over power to Tinubu? Did you hold a meeting with him when he decided that?
2. PMB has limited influence in this matter. He may have a preferred candidate but the fact that he's not on the ballot and he's exiting in 2023 reduce his influence very significantly.

Was OBJ on the ballot when he influenced Yaradua nomination ??
Was oshiomole on the ballot before he influenced obaseki nomination
Was fayemi or fayose on the ballot before they influenced the chosen candidate in their respective parties
At the last hour, a candidate will be chosen and the govs will be summoned and asked to summoned all the delegates and they will be asked to vote the chosen candidate. 90% will definitely obey it
That's how party primaries work, not all this structure u people are shouting up-an-dan
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by ityP(m): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2022
Aystarz:

You never really know these bloody windvanes. Only pesin wey get shame go leave NL over something like this.
Let me tell you what will happen. As soon as the primaries are done and their principal has lost, they will swiftly port, with their old man, to the SDP or any other available party, and continue dragging the peace here on NL. They'll never stop!

My own for 2023 be say make that yeye APC party no come back! Inasmuch as I don't like the PDP any better, they possess a better candidate in Peter Obi compared to the ragtags APC call aspirants.

They can't deport to SDP after the primaries. It will be too late. June 3 is the deadline INEC gave. June 1st Na when APC presidential primaries go finish. Amaechi is a good candidate in APC too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by PassingShot(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2022
rippa:

Was OBJ on the ballot when he influenced Yaradua nomination ??
Was oshiomole on the ballot before he influenced obaseki nomination
Was fayemi or fayose on the ballot before they influenced the chosen candidate in their respective parties
At the last hour, a candidate will be chosen and the govs will be summoned and asked to summoned all the delegates and they will be asked to vote the chosen candidate. 90% will definitely obey it
That's how party primaries work, not all this structure u people are shouting up-an-dan
Learn politics first. The examples you have given were either through a consensus or clear manipulation of the process (OBJ). In this case, indirect primary election must be employed.

And again, PMB himself has clearly said there should be no imposition of candidate. So, why do you now think he will do that at the last hour?

1 Like

Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by JustforMen: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2022
PassingShot:

The professor can run from pillar to post but he won't get a quarter of the delegates at the end of the day.

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1517551667469762565?t=V2sQn3BijjcFwzXk-_DFhg&s=19

And the fact that those who should NEVER support your political ambition if you must succeed are those largely backing him online is another proof that the project is dead.

They are there to collect money!

Tinubu that I am seeing in some videos is actually senile already.

I am sorry to say he is incoherent and speaks worse than Buhari does.

But he can continue to bear Jagaban to his supporters sha!¡
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by JustforMen: 11:24am On Apr 23, 2022
selfemployed:

Rochas Okorocha is the next president

Its been prophesied about 20 years ago

You are really self- employed... Infact, you are on your own!!!!
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 11:25am On Apr 23, 2022
PassingShot:

I am yet to see heavyweight politicians behind the professor's ambition.

Emotional support from online urchins can't win him the ticket. And not his last-minute consultation with delegates who already know where they're going since more than a year ago.

You always support failures. cheesy
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by rippa(m): 11:34am On Apr 23, 2022
PassingShot:

Learn politics first. The examples you have given were either through a consensus or clear manipulation of the process (OBJ). In this case, indirect primary election must be employed.

And again, PMB himself has clearly said there should be no imposition of candidate. So, why do you now think he will do that at the last hour?
I should learn politics or u should learn naija politics I just cited a few cases and that is what has been happening over the country for the past years and the examples i cited were not consensus but a candidate chosen by the outgoing occupant, people contested with them.
Obasenjo forced all the governors at the last hour to adopt Yaradua of which dey did but that didn't stopped other sturborn contestants not to continue with their ambition and they were all disgraced at the primary.
In Edo state oshiomole forced all the local govt chairmen to adopt obaseki and they did but the deputy gov to oshiomole den refused to stepped down and he was disgraced at the primaries despite controlling the party despite the popularity and the heavyweights that were initially behind him and it goes on and on
Guy go an learn naija politics before quoting me again. Bring facts and not imaginations
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by yetunsbay(m): 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
How I wish PYO defeat BAT but no way at all
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
PassingShot:

Wow thank you sir
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by seunjungle1(m): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
I can boldly see that you're very poor in calculating and analysing politics. Your reason is so low.

sapele914:
Please laugh well now, you have a lot of weeping ahead.

Nothing in this world will make APC choose a Southern Muslim, unless they are ready to lose the presidency like pdp did in 2015?
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by ledaman: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

It's very normal for every dick and Harry to come collect their last share of the bullion van dollars before the devastating loss grin grin
You are a learner in politics, tell me one person that jagaban endorsed that lost?
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by ledaman: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

My problem with you now is that after the primary now,you will disappear from nairaland grin grin grin
Who are the backbone of your Pastor pls name one person?
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by Bovis(m): 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
cktheluckyman:
grin eagerly waiting for the results of the APC presidential primaries.Tinubu would learn the lesson of his life.

You are highly delusional mate. Nairaland is a faceless forum, however if you believe all the trash you stated, I challenge you to a bet
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by Bovis(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
ityP:

One urchin of Tinubu that bet to give me 1k if Buni returns has since left nairaland after I reminded him of his promise. When Tinubu lose now, all these urchins go leave nairaland. That's my big problem

Tinubu would win the APC presidential primary by a landslide. He may not win the presidential election though. Do you fancy a bet?
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by colorsofrainbow: 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
ledaman:
You are a learner in politics, tell me one person that jagaban endorsed that lost?

Pastor IzeIyamu. Oya come and and shift goalpost b grin grin grin
Re: APC Women Leaders Visit Tinubu (Photo) by ityP(m): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
Bovis:

Tinubu would win the APC presidential primary by a landslide. He may not win the presidential election though. Do you fancy a bet?

I no dey bet anything. I have bet with many Tinubu urchins but they've all ran away. You will air me after you lose. No need furling my hopes. If we dey see ourself now, I for bet with confidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Photos Of Stranded Lagosians / No Genuine Reason To Remove Oil Subsidy Yet–buhari / President Buhari Receives Christmas Gift From CAN (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.