Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Raji Fashola Is The Resource Person As Governor Soludo Holds Retreat With Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raji Fashola Is The Resource Person As Governor Soludo Holds Retreat With Member (864 Views)

Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P / Babatunde Raji Fashola Casts His Vote / Sanwo-olu Is The Best For Lagos - Babatunde Raji Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raji Fashola Is The Resource Person As Governor Soludo Holds Retreat With Member by bestman09(m): 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Raji Fashola is the resource person as Governor Soludo holds retreat with members of his team.

I am currently holding a two-day retreat with members of my team -- the Solution Team -- comprising Commissioners, Special Advisers, Heads of Agencies/Parastatals, Permanent Secretaries and key aides.

For me, it is important that every member of the team internalises the vision, and sees the task of providing a liveable and prosperous homeland for ndị Anambra, as a collective responsibility.

I am most grateful to our resource person for today, His Excellency, Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola, for availing us his wealth of experience as a former Governor of Lagos State, who led mind-blowing public sector reforms in the centre of excellence.

Once you are wiling, the universe unites people in your favour. It is one Anambra, one people, one agenda.

CC. Soludo (WhatsApp)

More source; https://tribuneonlineng.com/soludo-holds-retreat-for-commissioners-others-as-fashola-visits-anambra/

Lalastica, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Raji Fashola Is The Resource Person As Governor Soludo Holds Retreat With Member by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
Osita Chidioka
Ben Akubeze also spoke..

3 Likes

Re: Raji Fashola Is The Resource Person As Governor Soludo Holds Retreat With Member by bestman09(m): 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
Soludo truly means business. Ready to go for the best, no matter the tribe or party, so far it will take Anambra state to a greater height

3 Likes

Re: Raji Fashola Is The Resource Person As Governor Soludo Holds Retreat With Member by Easylifelomo(m): 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
That true my Governor

2 Likes

Re: Raji Fashola Is The Resource Person As Governor Soludo Holds Retreat With Member by Moferere: 10:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
Soludo will succeed. Only IF Ndi Shit at home, a.k.a ESN a.k.a UGM, a.k.a Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (Igbos) give him a peaceful environment to operate

2 Likes

Re: Raji Fashola Is The Resource Person As Governor Soludo Holds Retreat With Member by Dawn91(m): 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hmmmm I am impressed....

Nigeria will be great again , same with Edo state

2 Likes

Re: Raji Fashola Is The Resource Person As Governor Soludo Holds Retreat With Member by AshiwajuFoward: 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Lol. Isn't it ironic that Governor Soludo chose Fashola, a former governor of Lagos and a Tinubu product, to come give his political appointees tutorials on good governance, rather than the much-touted Peter Obi, a son of the soil and former governor of Anambra. cheesy That speaks volumes.

In short, Soludo no rate Peteru Obi as the performer that his hypemen and fanboys would have us believe he is. cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raji Fashola Is The Resource Person As Governor Soludo Holds Retreat With Member by festacman(m): 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Raji Fashola Is The Resource Person As Governor Soludo Holds Retreat With Member by trutharena: 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Real recognize real.

While Soludo is busy networking with Fashola, a Tinubu product, some Meth addicts are constituting nuisance online and denigrating Lagos.

God continue to bless Soludo and make him succeed. He should consult Asiwaju too and learn how to build a formidable police formation like RRS through public-private partnership Anambra police trust fund to combat multiple crime in Anambra and deal with IPOB terrorists disturbing the peace and progress of Anambra.

If you wait on FG alone, IPOB terrorists will overrun the state.

3 Likes

Re: Raji Fashola Is The Resource Person As Governor Soludo Holds Retreat With Member by paramakina202: 12:02am On Apr 23, 2022
The people rejoices when the right leadership is in place.
I pray my state will get it right next years.

1 Like

Re: Raji Fashola Is The Resource Person As Governor Soludo Holds Retreat With Member by tollyboy5(m): 2:01am On Apr 23, 2022
AshiwajuFoward:
Lol. Isn't it ironic that Governor Soludo chose Fashola, a former governor of Lagos and a Tinubu product, to come give his political appointees tutorials on good governance, rather than the much-touted Peter Obi, a son of the soil and former governor of Anambra. cheesy That speaks volumes.

In short, Soludo no rate Peteru Obi as the performer that his hypemen and fanboys would have us believe he is. cheesy grin
You're spamming with this your trash!

2 Likes

Re: Raji Fashola Is The Resource Person As Governor Soludo Holds Retreat With Member by ebufa: 2:50am On Apr 23, 2022
Moferere:
Soludo will succeed. Only IF Ndi Shit at home, a.k.a ESN a.k.a UGM, a.k.a Illiterate Peoples of Biafra (Igbos) give him a peaceful environment to operate

He should engage all factions in the Biafra agitation and diplomatically "disarm" those guys! very simple......!

1 Like

Re: Raji Fashola Is The Resource Person As Governor Soludo Holds Retreat With Member by NoQualmz: 5:08am On Apr 23, 2022
ebufa:

He should engage all factions in the Biafra agitation and diplomatically "disarm" those guys! very simple......!
Hello,Unknown gunman! Una time done pass. When he was begging u demons to drop ur arms for dialogue u pple were busy kidnapping pple and snatching baby milk in Nnewi. Just wait,all of u will soon start crying and getting it hot hot. Useless bunch of illiterate ipobians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raji Fashola Is The Resource Person As Governor Soludo Holds Retreat With Member by colestephan86: 5:28am On Apr 23, 2022
bestman09:
Raji Fashola is the resource person as Governor Soludo holds retreat with members of his team.

I am currently holding a two-day retreat with members of my team -- the Solution Team -- comprising Commissioners, Special Advisers, Heads of Agencies/Parastatals, Permanent Secretaries and key aides.

For me, it is important that every member of the team internalises the vision, and sees the task of providing a liveable and prosperous homeland for ndị Anambra, as a collective responsibility.

I am most grateful to our resource person for today, His Excellency, Mr. Babatunde Raji Fashola, for availing us his wealth of experience as a former Governor of Lagos State, who led mind-blowing public sector reforms in the centre of excellence.

Once you are wiling, the universe unites people in your favour. It is one Anambra, one people, one agenda.

CC. Soludo (WhatsApp)

More source; https://tribuneonlineng.com/soludo-holds-retreat-for-commissioners-others-as-fashola-visits-anambra/

Lalastica, mynd44

Nigeria will be fixed , when the states gets fixed.
Re: Raji Fashola Is The Resource Person As Governor Soludo Holds Retreat With Member by Alaigbopress: 6:42am On Apr 23, 2022
AshiwajuFoward:

Don't you think Soludo is trying to set a template and example on how Detribalised a Leader in Nigeria should be and that is why he invited Fashola instead of Peter Obi. Now coming to Fashola been Tinubu's product, been a Tinubu's product does not in any way affects individuals capabilities to lead a State to sucess after all both Ambode and Sanwolu are all Tinubu's product and we know the scores. Soludo is that type of president that Nigeria as a nation needs now. The Yaradua type of President not some drug addicts that does nothing but degenerate other ethnic groups in Nigeria.
Re: Raji Fashola Is The Resource Person As Governor Soludo Holds Retreat With Member by obyrich(m): 6:44am On Apr 23, 2022
bestman09:
Soludo truly means business. Ready to go for the best, no matter the tribe or party, so far it will take Anambra state to a greater height
This is where the APC government in the centre got it wrong. Too tribalistic to assemble the best across the nation. The result is what we have now. A ruined economy and angry citizens.
Re: Raji Fashola Is The Resource Person As Governor Soludo Holds Retreat With Member by udomonday: 7:06am On Apr 23, 2022
AshiwajuFoward:

soludo is not daft.he knows that fashola is a class act.peter obi is no match.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Replies Father Ejike Mbaka / Video Pandora:Peter Obi-I Only Have $15 Million Dollars In British Virgin Island / Thousands Dump APC In Cross River North, Join PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.