Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Investment Went South - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Investment Went South (413 Views)

Application For A House Help Went Viral / What Happened When I Went For An Interview At Lekki / Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Went South by Impactech: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2022
Good Day Nairalander, trust your day is going on fine. Please I need your help, I was introduced to an investment by a friend of recent. The investment is on one reverse football trading. Initially I was not interested in it( and it look like betting which I don't like), but because as at that time I only had 10k with me but the guy keep persuading me to join. Eventually, I joined and started with 10k and I saw my money increasing by trading 3times a day with 3%profit. I was wowed, I thought I can do more as I needed money to settle some bills, I'm working as a Teacher in a Private school earning roughly 40k per month, in some months I earn 45k with lessons. So the school are currently on holiday and I planned to utilize the break period to sharpened my skillset on data analytics ( Excel,PowerBi ), learning has never been my problem but epileptic supply of power and feeding has always been the struggle that always disturb my learning as my Laptop does not have backup( I cannot even buy a follow come battery, because it is not in the market). So to provide for these needs, I thought it will be good if I use the investment profit( withdrawal is allowed anytime from the platform) to cater for the power issue and feeding while learning. So I went ahead and borrow money from fairmoney ( 70k to pay 103k in three months), so I invested 65k on the platform which in a month will yield around 155k+( honestly, I know things don't work this way because I carry out my research and discover that the platform cannot be trusted but I was blinded by my need as I'm desperate to skill up and get out of teaching).

Currently, for the past one week now, withdrawal cannot be made from the platform( it seems it has crashed ), people are not able to withdraw
My heart has been cutting, I could not focus well because I don't know where to get the money.

Please Nairalander help me�, I can't imagine my myself been in bondage for three months paying debt. In whatever way you can help, help a brother. I want to pay the loan and move on, the tourture no be here.

Please pardon my blunders,

GTBank
My contact is on my signature also.

Thanks�

Re: Investment Went South by Stonecold8796: 5:24am On Apr 23, 2022
Read diz please

Re: Investment Went South by PastorFire: 6:33am On Apr 23, 2022
Congratulations! Technology has impacted on you as your moniker is. You will learn the hard way. You are not the first to be warned. Neither will you be the last to learn.
Looking at that site address alone is enough to ring SCAM ALERT! on your head.
Nobody will pay for your foolishness. Sweat out your 3months salary and pay for your sense, sorry debt.

1 Like

Re: Investment Went South by Impactech: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2022
PastorFire:
Congratulations! Technology has impacted on you as your moniker is. You will learn the hard way. You are not the first to be warned. Neither will you be the last to learn.
Looking at that site address alone is enough to ring SCAM ALERT! on your head.
Nobody will pay for your foolishness. Sweat out your 3months salary and pay for your sense, sorry debt.

Yes, I accepted my foolishness, it is very dumb of me to get myself involved having done my research. But you see, I just needed money to finish some courses that I have registered for and that's what blinded my eye/ mind. Now, my mind is not at rest, I can't pay up 35k per month on my own every month, my house rent will be pay very soon too and I have to eat.

Please anyhow you can help me Sirs/mas, God will bless you.

Thanks
Re: Investment Went South by Impactech: 10:23am On Apr 23, 2022
Stonecold8796:
Read diz please

This is just an excuse... I want to move on

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The King Abdulaziz Scholarship 2022-23 | Fully Funded / . / Receptionist Is Needed Presently In Awoyaya in Ajah Axis Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.