Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Why I Support Tinuhu To Be President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Support Tinuhu To Be President Of Nigeria (571 Views)

I Dont Thnk Tinuhu Would Ve Gotten A Single Vote If Only Literates Voted / List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019 / "God Will Never Forgive Me If I Support Atiku For President" — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Support Tinuhu To Be President Of Nigeria by foryourmindlol: 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2022
He is a generous man unlike Pastor Judas Osubandit

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Tinuhu To Be President Of Nigeria by Mooh247: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2022
cool

Why I support effeminate Pandora Adaobi

He gives money unlike Ikpeazu that gives only kerosine

5 Likes

Re: Why I Support Tinuhu To Be President Of Nigeria by foryourmindlol: 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Why I support effeminate Pandora Adaobi

He gives money unlike Ikpeazu that gives only kerosine

He's not as rich as Osunbandit

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Tinuhu To Be President Of Nigeria by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2022
Osinbajo for president cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Tinuhu To Be President Of Nigeria by nnatobryno(m): 12:21am On Apr 23, 2022
Are we cursed as a nation? that we will see a sound professor vying to rescue us and some miscreants are opting for a tout cordinator like Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Tinuhu To Be President Of Nigeria by foryourmindlol: 2:38am On Apr 23, 2022
nnatobryno:
Are we cursed as a nation? that we will see a sound professor vying to rescue us and some miscreants are opting for a tout cordinator like Tinubu
Professor who is number 2 man of the regime that submerged Nigeria into the worst poverty hardship and killings since Civil War.

I support Tinubu.

Re: Why I Support Tinuhu To Be President Of Nigeria by Mooh247: 2:42am On Apr 23, 2022
foryourmindlol:

He's not as rich as Osunbandit

We know Pandora hides his loot abroad and assets in other states like Next Portharcourt and Abuja, and Orsbourne tower Ikoyi

That why we like him.. he is a smart and forms saint

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Tinuhu To Be President Of Nigeria by Karlovich: 2:46am On Apr 23, 2022
embarassed Owomida minions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Support Tinuhu To Be President Of Nigeria by Mooh247: 2:46am On Apr 23, 2022
foryourmindlol:

Professor who is number 2 man of the regime that submerged Nigeria into the worst poverty hardship and killings since Civil War.

I support Tinubu.

Re: Why I Support Tinuhu To Be President Of Nigeria by SHINJA: 5:05am On Apr 23, 2022
Godforbid I vote an Igbo cannibal as a president...

They will turn Nigeria to another Mexico..

A tribe that hate seeing another tribe progress..

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers
Re: Why I Support Tinuhu To Be President Of Nigeria by foryourmindlol: 5:12am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
SHINJA:
Godforbid I vote an Igbo cannibal as a president...

They will turn Nigeria to another Mexico..

A tribe that hate seeing another tribe progress..

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers
[/s]
Hahahaha. So southwest and South South are now brothers? grin grin grin

Kikikkiki.

I remember when the "drunken fisherman from Otuoke" was the "definition of clueless" and Southwaist led by Tinubu helped to kicked him out for a retar.ded Buhari in the north. cheesy cheesy

Bullhari will handle insecurity.
Osunbande will handle economy.
Igbos always put all their eggs in one basket.
Even Southsouth has moved on from GEJ loss. Igbos are playing politics of bitterness.

We will meet at the polls. Let me know when Southwaist and Southsouth became brothers cheesy cheesy

Mind you, the same Southsouth pursued you Afonja goblins from their Akwa Ibom state few days ago.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/20/five-feared-killed-as-yorubas-akwa-ibom-indigenes-clash/
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Osibanjo Or Ngige Might Get APC Ticket / CBN Gov Emefiele Picks N100m APC Presidential Form / Why Did Igbos Kill Regional Heads Before Declaring Unitary Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.