Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Help!!! My Friend's Sister Is In Trouble - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!!! My Friend's Sister Is In Trouble (1370 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company / My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer / 9 Things That Will Land You In Trouble In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Friend's Sister Is In Trouble by Mikesol: 4:45am On Apr 23, 2022
This is a case of injustice, my elder sister who is married got arrested. Here is what happened. 4 Thursdays ago, she was in her house sewing when suddenly she heard a bang on her protector, she came out and saw a former client and the girl was ranting and shouting saying all manner of despicable things. The girl said my sister gossiped her and called her an online prostitute. My sis told her to leave her house and then she entered into her her house to lock the protector only to have the girl push it and it hit her baby, the girl stepped on the baby but was rescued by my cousin. They began to fight and since the girl is 3 times my sister’s size, she had an advantage and then pressed my sisters neck close to her fridge in her house, my sister picked up a pounding pistol and hit her head so the girl could free her. However blood came out and the girl went to the police station and brought police to my sisters house where the police beat her mercilessly till they got to the station. They took her statement and she was detained there for 1week with her baby I have the video of them both in the station.
Now, this is a case of 2 fighting but the IPO in charge of the case wrote attempted murder, how? He did not investigate, he just ignored my sisters side of the story. The case is now in court it will be our 4th appearance in 2 weeks .The first one, she was granted bail, in the second one, she did not appear due to health issues, the third one which was on Wednesday, the bail was revoked and she was to go to afukang (prison) and await trial. On reaching there, she was rejected by the prison warden because of her health and was asked to go and treat herself. While receiving treatment, the police from the state CID in Calabar came in and stopped her from taking her drip and injection and drove her to prison. She was rejected again. She was sent to see the OC legal who told the officers to take her to police clinic. She has been there in the police clinic unattended to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Friend's Sister Is In Trouble by Mikesol: 4:47am On Apr 23, 2022
Plsss, anyone with suggestions or knowledge on what to do should help
It's in calabar

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Friend's Sister Is In Trouble by God1000(m): 4:50am On Apr 23, 2022
Get the media houses and NGOs involved, they will expose everything and help you out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Friend's Sister Is In Trouble by Candidlady: 5:01am On Apr 23, 2022
Serious wahala!!!!!;

°°°°here thinking how to cure hangover that will nearly ruin me when iwake up°°°

Greatest lie
_god after today iwont try this thing again___

Next day

_lemme just take small, until small turn Large__
Re: Help!!! My Friend's Sister Is In Trouble by yuping(m): 5:24am On Apr 23, 2022
undecided Animals in uniform are just too much, but your side of the story is subject to confirmation.
Re: Help!!! My Friend's Sister Is In Trouble by Mikesol: 5:55am On Apr 23, 2022
yuping:
undecided Animals in uniform are just too much, but your side of the story is subject to confirmation.
They're being biased
Re: Help!!! My Friend's Sister Is In Trouble by gentleman82: 6:38am On Apr 23, 2022
Why your sister use mortar to attempt to kill someone ? Couldn't she fight with bare hand. She showed disrespect to the court for failing to turn up in court. I will suggest that you hurry now and go beg the woman with whom she had a fight ,she may be merciful and withdraw the case, it is obvious she a had high ranking police officer boyfriend , or else your sister may go to jail .
Re: Help!!! My Friend's Sister Is In Trouble by Mikesol: 6:43am On Apr 23, 2022
gentleman82:
Why your sister use mortar to attempt to kill someone ? Couldn't she fight with bare hand. She showed disrespect to the court for failing to turn up in court. I will suggest that you hurry now and go beg the woman with whom she had a fight ,she may be merciful and withdraw the case, it is obvious she a had high ranking police officer boyfriend , or else your sister may go to jail .

So she should get killed by a Fatsow larger than her?
Re: Help!!! My Friend's Sister Is In Trouble by Elosky20: 7:03am On Apr 23, 2022
Start recording all your conversations/her rants from now onwards. Try to provoke her to dish out threats to your sister's life or yours, if she does use it as evidence against her.
Re: Help!!! My Friend's Sister Is In Trouble by pyyxxaro: 7:35am On Apr 23, 2022
Your sister na cultist oh , if there leave your sister she go blow toools

Small fight she won bust person head with Mortar grin
Re: Help!!! My Friend's Sister Is In Trouble by Lamanii22(f): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
What about your sister’s baby? Like the baby slept in the cell too? May we not see ogun Akoba ooo…. May your sister be vindicated in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

Lady Beats A Man Thoroughly (video) / Elderly Woman Amazes Youths As She 'rolls Up' One At A Party In Ikorodu (vid) / Benue Okada Rider Rapes Eight-month-old Pregnant Lady, Victim Faints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.