Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer (27797 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Working With Criminals To Extort Money From My Company / "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" / Cynthia Agomuo: Davis Uzoechi Stabbed My Sister, Jennifer Agomuo To Death (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
A boy that's a family friend is dating my cousin that lives in the US he's using her 16 years old brother for picking up proceeds of scam
I got to know when i got his number from her and saved it on the phone I bought from the brother
Lo and behold I texted him and i got to see old texts and whatsapp voice notes he shared with the brother.
My questions now are
1. I can surely confront him about using my little cousin for fraud but I don't want our parents to know cause I'm trying to be the best big brother i can be to my siblings(cousins inclusive) My family is closely bonded a typical Muslim core Northern Nigerian family.
2. Can I explain to the Girl that he's into fraud and he's heartless enough to use her brother for fraudulent pickups which can get him into trouble?
Sorry if you find my Grammar unappealing Na excess ASUU strike cause am
Below are receipts from their chats

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Bilabong(m): 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2021
I don't know what to advice u.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
[quote author

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
Q
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
W
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Sonnobax15(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
cheesy
Na wa oh..

Naturally, Bannies brain cells no too different from that of goat own cha,so I'm not too surprised....That your sister wey dey form mugu for that nigha,e go surprise you say she go dey form sharp babe for you for house....

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by willbayo(m): 1:54am On Sep 16, 2021
Snitching MF

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by SuperNova33: 3:43am On Sep 16, 2021
Put an end to it before it end is tears.

The boy might not understand the gravity of what he is doing and think he is a tough guy.

Until 2 sec everything Don buss o.

So even northerners are into Yahoo..

It's is FINISHED!

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 16, 2021
SuperNova33:
Put an end to it before it end is tears.

The boy might not understand the gravity of what he is doing and think he is a tough guy.

Until 2 sec everything Don buss o.

So even northerners are into Yahoo..

It's is FINISHED!
You really need to change your perception about the North bro
The menial workers the roam the streets of the south are not a representation of what Northerners are.
Thank you for your advice though
I'll speak to the Guy in question about it today

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 16, 2021
willbayo:
Snitching MF
You don't know the gravity of what he's exposing the boy to that's why you're here spitting gibberish
Less you forget I'm not judging the scammer for his actions but using a 16 years old high school student to perpetrate evil in a very sensitive and sane clime like the USA is something YOU should try to stop you Snitch

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by SuperNova33: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2021
you4me:
You really need to change your perception about the North bro
The menial workers the roam the streets of the south are not a representation of what Northerners are.
Thank you for your advice though
I'll speak to the Guy in question about it today
ni Dan kaduna ne. Alhaji,

Spent 14 years achikin KD, so ni Dan arewa ne. I am not ignorant, but I was thinking the G boys in the north were from other tribes you get. I have met a lot of them in Abuja, we are still compiling their details too. It won't be long till the right hand of God fall on them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by BlueAir: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
If only u know the gravity of what that basttard is putting ur sister's boy into,u won't be here asking what next to do.when u should be scattering the family union if possible as violently as possible. Or u want ur little boy to serve 15-20yrs before u know u should have acted impulsively

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by ivolt: 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
@you4me
If that young boy "picker" end up having a record, life will be very difficult for him in the states.
"I didn't know" is not an excuse in the court of law.
America is getting more aggressive against cybercriminals.

Act now before it is too late and involve everybody that you can.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
More from their convo
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
Q
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by MisterMan123456: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
Firstly, I will commend you for choosing to be a good example to your siblings. Please expose that devil, I can see your cousin is not really excited about the whole thing judging from his responses. Please Dan Allah �, expose him and you will be blessed.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Aganju849: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2021
At this stage life is all about survival for most Nigerians they would use anybody, betray anybody and perform the most execrably satanic rituals just to get ahead

Look at Amaechi in the ministry of Chinese Railways and Fake Loans, for example. Nigerians don't have any inkling of the type of servitude that guy has sold them and their unborn descendants into. If they understood what Amaechi and Buhari have done with all this borrowing, even the most worthless BMC people like that Mannabbq wastrel would have a change of heart.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by catice(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Your cousin in the US should know better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by enemyofprogress: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
Bad belle and jealousy dey worry you

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by thatsleepboy1: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Muslim matter.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lemme go over the post again. Maybe I would get the point this time.

Oh, you meant the victim's brother is being used by the boyfriend to scam his sister. Lobatan!
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Fidelismaria: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
A
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by sofeo(m): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Sorry mate.. But at times, some ppl get to acquire real world experience and knowledge from real world situations.

At times, no matter how you try to persuade them, they may not listen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by airsaylongcome: 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Northerners into "Southern dominated" Yahoo fraud too?

shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by bestman09(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
sad
Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Bornsinner7: 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
WTF

Tell your cousin plainly what this dude is up to before she gets into trouble.. she could go down for being an accomplice plus the guy is only using her and nothing more..

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Jerryherd: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
This guy is pure evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by Abeos(m): 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
willbayo:
Snitching MF
You're mad and you've not got someone to tell you. Go and volunteer yourself to be used for scam, useless scammer

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by omoadeleye(m): 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
you4me:
Not like that actually we're from a conservative middle class Muslim Core Northern family and her parents are well to do
So she can basically afford basic things of life
JSYK wasn't raised here so she's not after money like other uncultured Nigerian girls
S/O to the very decent ones whom are in abundance and i have so much respect for

Wetin dem ask you wetin you dey talk?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer by AntiWailer: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
Allow her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt / Marital Rape / Dayo Oginni Arrested For Internet Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.