Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella (37984 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia / Adamu Garba Advises 2Baba: "Embrace Polygamy, Marry Peru" (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Cheq40: 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Na weytin concern u na e tins take spoil.if u know u know
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by illicit(m): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Candidlady:

Moderate er'Thing tongue

Bobby na Bobby nah sometimes I like the agbalumo one, that one that enter mouth tongue

Sometimes tangerine and orange ones, u no say orange still big pass tangerine wink

Sometimes watermelon u have to use ur two hands on each one wink

Other ones still dey like pawpaw or slippers shocked

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by MeghaneMorgane(f): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
This child is big

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by PericomaNwankwo: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Chijeep:
NL is dry this weekend...
Seems like most of them are Manchester United fans grin
Arsenal dey fry them for hand cheesy cheesy

E be like say you no want make them but your market
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by tamdun: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
To those saying "Wetin concern you", hope u guys realised that it was same parent that posted the picture on social media(public)? So the public have right to judge

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by BrodaJato: 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Thanks Kemi, you're appreciated by Nigerian fathers, it's left for them. This is calamity you've just avoided on that girl. What's her Mum trying to do, advertise your girl to the wolfs because I do not know.

Small time Dem go say kemi na witch

Kemi, pls � receive my kiss � �

illicit:
shocked

Na 13 year old Bobby b dat

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by simpleseyi: 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Image123:
Without the Holy Bible, humans are usually at a loss to the essential things to do with their lives.

So your grandparents that lived before Bible was brought to Nigeria by Slave merchants, didn't your grandparents do meaningful things in their lives?

Now, that we have the Bible, is the society better now than it was before the Bible was brought to Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Justbehave(m): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Krissx216:

Your mvvma nyavsh?
Farmtool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by olu77(m): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Krissx216:

No na your mvm. grin

You no well I swear grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by SugarGirl44(f): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Not a fan of aunty Kemi but she's totally right on this.
Thou Aniie no get sense before so I don't expect anything better, but I expect tuface to be strict on his kids upbringing, knowing fully well what's obtainable out there.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Paradigms: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
This kind bre*St no dey pass me by. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Born2Breed(f): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Revolution2022:
Annie manipulate him.She is the oga of the hauz.

Lolz.

Any evidence to buttress your claims?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
This is what happens when both Father & Mother are useless.
Exactly what happens when both parents meet at CLUB HOUSES!
U can't give what you don't have.
U can only give what you have.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Justbehave(m): 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
lexy2014:

Why are u insulting illicit? Is it his fault that the parents of the girl don't no the appropriate clothes to put on for their 13year old daughter?
Never mind the ho e.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by PoliteActivist: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
LUN-atic o-LUN-loyo is Baaaaack.
Sit back for avalanche of fake news
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Candidlady: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
illicit:

Bobby na Bobby nah sometimes I like the agbalumo one, that one that enter mouth tongue

Sometimes orange one and grape one u no say grape still big pass orange wink

Sometimes watermelon u have to use ur two hands on each one wink

Other ones still dey like pawpaw or slippers shocked

Too bad mine ain't on the list

Na lime dey my chest tongue

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Justbehave(m): 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
Krissx216:

Make thunder faya you and all the idiot wey dey eroticize this innocent girl.
Make thunder fire you Annie. I no blame you. No be for ashawo joint you being dey stay? Runs girls can never dress their daughters well.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by IPDGP: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
If this girl na 13, I don't doubt the age of chrisland girl been 11+

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
aylive02:
grin

They are still firm!
make wetin happen?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
Justbehave:
make thunder fire my dirty mother
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Justbehave(m): 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=Krissx216 post=112204381][/quote]Shame on you Annie. We all know that you are the one behind this moniker.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Justbehave:
thunder strike my mother.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by aylive02(m): 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
Krissx216:

Your mvvma nyavsh?
. Were ni e nah

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
lexy2014:

If u say the clothes aren't inappropriate, then I see nothing wrong in him admiring her exposed boobs. If he is eroticizing her boobs, how that one take concern you? Are they your boobs abi the girl na your pikin?
What's his business with her boob?
Mumu thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
aylive02:
. Thunder strike my mother.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Image123:
Without the Holy Bible, humans are usually at a loss to the essential things to do with their lives.
U just made the BIGGEST BLUNDER...
Better correct yourself.
Even God will be shocked at your comment.
This your statement shows you lack the basic rudiments of history.

I'm perplexed we still have people like u on this Forum despite years of enlightenment campaign
I will be typing Long so as to liberate you.
This is one of the demerits of swallowing everything your pastors dish out.
Such beclouds brains & makes it impervious to other interesting mysteries of life.

Questions for you:
Does one need to be a Christian to live morally?
Between Family & Religion who trains a child?
Who raises a child first?
Are there no Muslims, aethists, Buddhists, African Traditionalists that are of moral standing?
So, your FOREFATHERS were useless b4 the Bible was handed over to them?

How u can HELP yourself & ur reasoning:
Change your friends now..
Surround yourself with people more intelligent than you. Strive to always be in their midst.
Always read other articles..
Stop studying only the BIBLE. Other wonder books and materials are there.
Study at least 4hrs per day. I do 8hrs daily.
Studying articles & Journals helps you chase IGNORANCE. It rebrands you to enable u distinguish yourself brilliantly.
Education chases stupidity away. So Study well.
U will eventually have self worth & thank me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by jrusky(m): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
First time Kemi will say something that I'm.pleased with.

Pls no one should advice any foolish wild wild west wannabe parent to train their kids by the time the disgrace will come it's only them who will feel the pain and the shame.

When we are young posh kids stay indoor busy with their cartoon or ridding their bikes in their compound but today our self acclaimed posh kids now worst than ajepako kids in everything.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by VIKTO83(m): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
I'm sure people had started salivating and waiting for any slight chance to strike. At least they have to pay d father back in his own coin.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella by lexy2014: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
Krissx216:

What's his business with her boob?
Mumu thing.

If he is eroticizing her boobs, how that one take concern you? What is your business if he has any business with her boobs? Are they your boobs abi the girl na your pikin?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant / Fans Blast Picture Of Bovi 'smiling & Holding Hands' With President Jonathan / Tacha Has A Paid Partnership With Ciroc, Not An Endorsement Deal - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.