Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People (73903 Views)

IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members / Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku / Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Tayorshd2(m): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
The love of money is the route of all evils and dangers

2 Likes

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Benmob: 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
Lovenorth:
Nice one
yes one habi,will know say who be bandith and Boko Haram big time supporter na,na thiz type of news u like to dey hear
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by colizee(m): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
What's happening in IMO state?

My people no dey die like this before o, God have mercy.
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Nigerialabalaba: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Austin Avuru and Tony Elumelu cried out few days ago that over 90% of d crude dey produce in d eastern axis are stolen. Na d thieves b dis. I hope say other thieves go learn and repent. Awon thieves! If u give dis thieves work dem no go do but to thief crude and crime dey easy for them. Make dem go yonder go continue dem oil bunkering nau.

4 Likes

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Entom(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
When last did we hear good news in this country? undecided
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by ubee(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nigeria is a sick joke of a country.

This is a country where stone hearted criminals will amass and lodge at a particular section of the bush, at the edge of the highway, and kidnap travelers with the ease of passing hot knife through butter.
They will stay inflicting terror on the lives of citizens unchallenged by any of the security forces in the country for years.

Same way the governments act with criminals destroying the environment and destroying lives in Imo and the entire south south.

The bunkering site has been existing and operating probably a couple years, with no challenge from government forces, but now with this tragedy government will open their stinking mouths to tell us - "the perpetrators will be brought to book" ...

Sick country

4 Likes

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Nigerialabalaba: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
Entom:
When last did we hear good news in this country? undecided
Good news full Lasgidi. Even today wey I tune to RadioLagos, I heard of Eko tokens wey LASG dey use dash citizens money up to 500k every week. If u no get good news for ur side, na because evil people and criminals full ur place. Abeg make u carry una badluck comot joor. All d evil una have against d country dey manifest for una yeye states

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by FalseProphet1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
Cutehector:
One by one, all those kpofire sites will be exploding, amen.

Falseprophet1 what do you see?
I see Nigeria running out of males very soon cos all of them would be roasted to death on illegal bunkering sites in the coming months. No thanks to Sapa.

I see Isaiah 4:1 becoming a reality.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by semate1: 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nigeria is at war seriously
bcoz where bomb for come??
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by chukel(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kriss216:

Most likely.

That Abacheke road is one of the deadliest and weird road in Imo State.

You'll pass that road in the morning and everywhere will be dry, in the afternoon, everywhere will be flooded. Rain no fall o
is it that you cannot read or cannot comprehend. this is terrible. just see all the people above commenting nonsense just cos they couldnt read

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Sparrk007(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
it won't pass kpofire . leave crime you refused, now see the result
las las kpofire better pass 60k salary per month you are receiving
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Udemzy05: 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
appishani1:
To be honest uzodimma have failed
i don't know what is happening in imo but i this the IG need to check the matter

Na uzodinma say make dem go do oil bunkering?
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

This is Igbo land when you impose a leader the land never rest
This your kind of belief in the 21st century is why africa is so backward. Instead of facing issues logically your are drawing up blind sentiments. Did uzodinma teach them oil bunkery and illegal refining or what exactly is your point?

2 Likes

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by juman(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
This is major carnage caused by bad system.
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by YaksonFCA(m): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
RIP. Condolences
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Vello(m): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
macolino:
Over 100 people lost their lives in a fire explosion at Abacheke community, in Ohaji-Egbema LGA of IMO State..

Details later!!

See Bush MEAT everywhere!
Where are the Cannibals in that region to come and feast on their colleagues!!!
Bunch of retards!!
No RIP from here. Good riddance
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
This cannot be oil bunkering.It look like soldiers killed and burnt them.I don't trust that governor.
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Heavensent01(m): 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2022
Moneyboyz:

In countries that care about human lives, this would be in the news already with police, fire service etc on the scene helping survivors and also soliciting with families of the victim's.
Since no cow is dead, they don't really care.

this govt give no damn about igbo in Southeast, the only thing you owed him his second Niger bridge that he had no choice because of the approval

this is why igbo should stop killing themselves in southeast and takeover their land from overzealous individuals hiding under freedom fighting

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by desiredhome: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
appishani1:
To be honest uzodimma have failed
i don't know what is happening in imo but i this the IG need to check the matter
Much as politicians are to be blames, these people knew the danger in that business yet they go stealing/engaging in illegal business....
There's no end to greed........ sadly
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by emmaattack: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
So so unfortunate.
Poverty,greed and sabotage.
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Crafteck1: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nice
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Dagger111(m): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
emperor863:
What caused the explosion? My God test their soul.

test their souls?

As in testing microphone?
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by olaarie(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
This is the greediness of humans of the highest order.
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Coronavirus1: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Rip to the dead but how come over 100 people is the full community involved in this illegal activity.
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by planetx: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
Life is so cheap in this country, if 100 people die at a go in Europe it will be world news for weeks. Even Buhari will be sending condolences, but I doubt if you will see him say anything about this in his own country.

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by uvie66: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:

An accident just occurred with over 100 humans killed, but here you are, screaming "Uzodimma have (sic) failed" kinda dragging politics into it.

This is how ipob pigs have been killing, robbing, and raping in the East thereby making life extremely difficult for our Eastern brothers and sisters, yet all you do is screaming "fulani herdsmen and dss", deliberately deflecting investigation away from the most probable perpetrators.

Sincerely speaking, you have very big problems, problems too big to be pronounced on this forum considering some rules guiding its use. angry
this is not accident, but one waiting to happen. Engaging in oil bunkering is risky, no safety measures are in place, because the perpetrators are untrained, reckless and only focused on the huge end profit.

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Echoban: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

If u care about Igbos support Igbo presidency or just shut up n face your region

U meant the guy should force Atiku and Wike to step down for Peter Obi or is the guy one of the delegates that would vote??

U people have issue with where to channel useful energy.

That was how Ohanneze was disturbing Tinubu as if Tinubu is dragging ticket with Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by ntipro: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
I don't know how sane people still go through this kind risk in the name of money making
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by uvie66: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
planetx:
Life is so cheap in this country, if 100 people die at a go in Europe it will be world news for weeks. Even Buhari will be sending condolences, but I doubt if you will see him say anything about this in his own country.
what do you expect if you deal with highly flammable liquid.
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by desiredhome: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
Moneyboyz:

In countries that care about human lives, this would be in the news already with police, fire service etc on the scene helping survivors and also soliciting with families of the victim's.
Since no cow is dead, they don't really care.
What is the difference between cow and illiterates.......
Despite this disaster........another oil thieves/illegal bungering will be operating elsewhere........na fly wey no dey hear dey follow dead body enter grave.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari And Daughter, Hadiza In London Emerges / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai Playing With A Large Snake (Photos) / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.