Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People (73939 Views)

IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members / Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku / Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Shebbs: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Who Takes Responsibility For This?
The Government
The Community
The Individuals Involved
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by membranus: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Sparrk007:
las las kpofire better pass 60k salary per month you are receiving

Oil bunkerer spotted.

IGP is looking for you.

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by obyrich(m): 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nonexisting:
So the news is true. Someone was just telling me about this and said he wasn't so sure.
When did it happen?
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by membranus: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2022
Shebbs:
Who Takes Responsibility For This?
The Government
The Community
The Individuals Involved

All of the above.

Govt: For not taking preventive action knowing the illegal operations going on there.

Community: For aiding and abetting the criminals.

Individuals: For not taking due precautions and ignoring safety standards in their illegal business.

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Rebelutionary: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

If u care about Igbos support Igbo presidency or just shut up n face your region
Just like you shut up and face only your region abi?
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Nktessy(f): 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2022
Chinekeee what is this ooo
Chaiii
God forbid ooo
May God have mercy
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by wink2015(m): 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
DEM NO DEY HEAR WORD.

How many times the Police, Civil Defence and other security agencies, NNPC and Department of Petroluem Resources dey issue warning to all this boys.

They are after free money.

So they paid with their lives.

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Aiman87: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
mrvitalis:
All those supreme court judges that committed this evil in imo state may them n their families never kow peace
Amen
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Acidosis(m): 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by 1stmojisola(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
BEST PICS YOU CAN SEE TODAY! ��️

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by a2d3rew(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jesus....��I don't know what to say again,
My lovely brother and sister, sometimes am asking my self, God forbid if am anong those people the die today, where I will be?, Is there anyone among those people expecting his died today? Absolutely No,
Why can't u be ready at anytime to inter the kingdom of God?
I say repent for ur evils doing in the world, died didn't have time, I can say rest in peace to them, but only they doing will take them there .
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by pquaver(m): 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
appishani1:
To be honest uzodimma have failed
i don't know what is happening in imo but i this the IG need to check the matter

Yes uzodima has failed because he told them to do bunkering..

But your sentimental self does not see wike a failure even though one literally breaths smoke in pH. Abi oga. dis one has nothing to do with government.. They are responsible for their demise

3 Likes

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by donbenie(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

This is Igbo land when you impose a leader the land never rest
Yes,the land tells the Youths to go on a bunkering spree..
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
peculi:
This reminds me, of Jesse in Delta State.

Many of the people here are young people who never knew or heard of the Jesse incident.
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by samdaisi: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2022
Some can't read,some can read but they don't understand,
I wonder why some people are still asking what happen despite the fact that everything has been started in the news while some are still blaming governor
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by DaveHarry(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
Survival of the fittest. Only the strong will survive. Who are the strong? Lord have mercy on their souls.
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by kasim155: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
peculi:
This reminds me, of Jesse in Delta State.

Hmmmm Jesse fire that year, so horrible. I was in Warri then, when the news broke out about the explosion in Jesse around Sapele axis.

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by ba7man(m): 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

This is Igbo land when you impose a leader the land never rest
True, once you impose a leader, the people start acting real stupid, endangering their lives by engaging in the economic sabotage act of dangerous bunkering activities, fueled by greed.
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by oneMalik: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
No short cut to success .... it only lead to destruction .

we always claim that our govt. are useless but fail to address the problems we are creating for the same govt . to solve..... this is part of it

I really feel bad for these people mostly for their families ....

may God have mercy on their souls and grant them rest . But those are ECONOMIC SABOTUERS .

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
ubee:
Nigeria is a sick joke of a country.

This is a country where stone hearted criminals will amass and lodge at a particular section of the bush, at the edge of the highway, and kidnap travelers with the ease of passing hot knife through butter.
They will stay inflicting terror on the lives of citizens unchallenged by any of the security forces in the country for years.

Same way the governments act with criminals destroying the environment and destroying lives in Imo and the entire south south.

The bunkering site has been existing and operating probably a couple years, with no challenge from government forces, but now with this tragedy government will open their stinking mouths to tell us - "the perpetrators will be brought to book" ...

Sick country
The security people are also involved. They collect kickbacks
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by AGOSUPPLY: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
NNPC standard AGO (Diesel) in metric tons, well as crude & PMS(Fuel) AVAILABLE for supply at the best prices,in Port Harcourt/Lagos & Abuja .call/Whatsapp the number on my signature if you’re interested
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by poiZon: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
mrvitalis:
All those supreme court judges that committed this evil in imo state may them n their families never know peace
Wetin consain supreme court declaration with people doing illegitimate business?

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Intelcorei7: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
a2d3rew:
Jesus....��I don't know what to say again,
My lovely brother and sister, sometimes am asking my self, God forbid if am anong those people the die today, where I will be?, Is there anyone among those people expecting his died today? Absolutely No,
Why can't u be ready at anytime to inter the kingdom of God?
I say repent for ur evils doing in the world, died didn't have time, I can say rest in peace to them, but only they doing will take them there .
Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by elfiddy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2022
Now imagine what a nuclear bomb will do.

emperor863:
What caused the explosion? My God test their soul.

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by sheriffman(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
GOOD NEWS

STOP OIL BUNKERING

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by Tunagee(m): 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2022
emperor863:
What caused the explosion? My God test their soul.

Open your eye well and read post

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by ella45(m): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
This idiots continue boating our oil libe everyday see what they have cost to them selfs now that's a lesson to others remaining there

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People by warlordd(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
God will never forgive ekperima kanu for bringing evil to Igboland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made / Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / Alhassan Ado Doguwa: I Have 4 Wives, 27 Children & Still Counting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.