Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,552 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Bad Parenting - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bad Parenting (194 Views)

BAD PARENTING: Mother Twerks Live In Front Of Her Baby (VIDEO) / Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It / #DowenCollege: Bad Parenting Vs Bad School Training. Which Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Parenting by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Good day to everyone.

I am here to talk about bad parenting.

Today am talking about the Female Gender.

It's true that girl child are most expensive and priceless being on earth. They get to puberty level in a 10yr lifecycle. During their growth stage different genetic reactions takes place in their entire body. From growing of breast to enlargement of cervix. Any parent should know that if they are left unattended it will be a disastrous outcome. the woman is usually to blame when a girl child goes astray.

Today I was crossing the quiet street and noticed 3 young princess btw age of (13, 8, 9) obviously I didnt expect them to greet a stranger but what caught my attention was when their conversation was something deggorated and the Convo was btw (8,9) the least among them I guess threw a sentence and i quote
8yrs: Is he your bf and you are shy
9yrs: Responded in a reprieved motion (Wont you shut up) she wasn't in for thrash talk I assumed
Me: My attention fully drawn and i melted her with my own piece of word "Will you close that little mouth of yours"
Thy all laugh and flee.

It's clear enough those three friends have been nursing such mindset under the watchful eyes of their parents.

Technology is never too bad afteall but let the elders respond with restriction and never put all energy searching for greener pasture when already it's the seed/offsprings from these girl child their off will be the future pasture.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Traits Of 'black Sheep' In A Family? / Abortion; child murder / No Monthly Subscription Family Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.