Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief (101664 Views)

Memunat And Ola: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives Were Childhood Best Friends / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) / Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by chaddy16: 2:28am On Apr 24, 2022
Put them for dating site
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by armyofone(m): 2:35am On Apr 24, 2022
@ plenty of croakerfish.com

Well, he enjoyed life. Rest well, Oba.

chaddy16:
Put them for dating site
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by rickleye: 2:44am On Apr 24, 2022
Are we being paid to marry any ?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Elsucre042: 2:51am On Apr 24, 2022
[b][/b] ONTOP THE NON CLEANSING MATTER, IF YOU GO OYO OR PICK ANY OF THEM OUTSIDE OYO, MY BROTHER OYO SHALL UNDOUBTEDLY BECOME YOUR CASE OOOOO angry angry

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 24, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by gowaga68: 3:26am On Apr 24, 2022
Na Chioma I want grin grin grin

decatalyst:
Nairalanders, choose your choice grin

Make una leave the newly wedded for me shall...da one never too have anything to do with the baba grin grin grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by TheScientist: 3:31am On Apr 24, 2022
......The Scientist is Here......

Before you pick interest in a widow, first find out what killed her husband.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by LOVEGINO(m): 4:15am On Apr 24, 2022
NwaNimo1:
See Erection Election............How much is the form?

[img]https:///media/4-02-2022/pvZLhb.gif[/img]

....I would like to contest for the 'yellow' one with 'red' lips.
100m grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Okobola146: 4:56am On Apr 24, 2022
Poisonus remnants
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by freesoul12: 5:08am On Apr 24, 2022
Auction... Oya lets start bidding
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Okobola146: 5:09am On Apr 24, 2022
Lalasticlala try carry one now, make she dey help madam for house
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by MemoriesAndMe: 5:18am On Apr 24, 2022
Aboks:
He has left his problems behind for someone else to continue from were he stopped
What were his problems? The many wives? Lol. I thought everyone says a wife is wonderful thing. He chose to have many wonderful things and just called them his problems...lol
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Heavensent01(m): 5:36am On Apr 24, 2022
I met with one of the youngest wife of one king at ikorodu on Facebook as an undergraduate, we bond so well, ignorant me she wanted us had some fun and enjoy thank God I just came across the risk behind sleeping with king wife

mehn I pick race o, that babe take care of me well sha, we only see once but she want us to go extremely wild, mo japa because of ordinary meat in the middle of legs person pikin for don kpeme? mba!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Cokahot: 5:37am On Apr 24, 2022
Stinky bleached women who will be smelling like rotten egg. Inyama.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by warlordd(m): 5:47am On Apr 24, 2022
Too many wives for just one! U sure say no be too muck fuvk kill am?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by supereagle(m): 6:03am On Apr 24, 2022
Chai. The young ones among them would go back to their boy friends.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Born2Breed(f): 6:03am On Apr 24, 2022
Before nko. Some of them were already sleeping around when he was alive.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Nyanabo(m): 6:05am On Apr 24, 2022
topboss1:

his wife was mixing cream 4 him.

i saw his old pics, he was black.

Say God ? Nawa oh Alaafin like faji...
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Dreal1247: 6:17am On Apr 24, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Women are so cheap I swear! grin

I'm not surprised, after all pussy is by far more cheaper than biscuits!

Women are everywhere but the virtuous woman is hard to come by. If you can find one, you enjoy peace everyday of your life.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by HRMK: 6:41am On Apr 24, 2022
so,alafin didnt propose to any of his 20wives(according to him)but they chose to stay with him in the palace after sending them to school?were they staying in the palace while in school?
must the oba agree to marry them even if so?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by sylve11: 6:51am On Apr 24, 2022
Omihanifa:
Who this one wan put for trouble undecided

Everyone knows that any girl way king don marry or sleep with nah confirm bad luck.

Any man way go put head go just dey labor in vain. The kind sapa way go hold you ehen.

Before anybody can marry then or even start sleeping with them, a lot of cleansing has to take place.

Wives way don eat and drank fetish stuffs nah him ordinary man go just go enter her TOTO just like that undecided

Interesting.... shocked cool
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by v2: 6:59am On Apr 24, 2022
KosiGee:
Where’s that Nairalander whose dad is obsessed with widows??

This is his chance to shine.

Modified…I found him….

@Tonero5200, say hi to your old man…

https://www.nairaland.com/7091560/father-too-much-interest-widows/2#112195966

His dad will find widows that are ripe to choose from grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by incandescentena: 7:07am On Apr 24, 2022
juman:
Oyo here I come to grab one.

They are preparing the amala to use for your alleged funeral when you dare marry any oneof those condem deities

Even pastor RIGHTEOUSNESS nor fit save you

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by LastProphet: 7:13am On Apr 24, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Women are so cheap I swear! grin

I'm not surprised, after all pussy is by far more cheaper than biscuits!

And you are expensive abi? Always look for sense

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by victorazy(m): 7:20am On Apr 24, 2022
Aboks:
He has left his problems behind for someone else to continue from were he stopped

Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 24, 2022
kmaster007:
Who go won beep dem... Thunder no dey joke

The gods are dead
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:23am On Apr 24, 2022
Women
Hope una dey see am so
Make una wise up
Consider tomorrow before saying yes and I do

was one not okay for the king?

Did the young wives thought about the agae of the king before agreeing to marry him?

In my opinion, I can't see original and opt for Fairly used , never !
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 24, 2022
Because of money these women married their grandfather's age mate, tufiakwa. Apart from the first 2 wives the rest are useless golddiggers
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Victerica(m): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2022
No comment!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Temptee101(m): 7:40am On Apr 24, 2022
Omo, this Oba really enjoy life sha.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by AmadorSays: 7:44am On Apr 24, 2022
So who will re marry the wife he married first in 1971?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Nuba Peoples Of North Sudan (warning: Tribal Nudity) / Photos From Wema Bank Old School Day Celebration / Do You Speak Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.