Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief (101671 Views)

Memunat And Ola: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives Were Childhood Best Friends / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi & His Wives At His Daughter's wedding (Photos) / Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by AmadorSays: 7:44am On Apr 24, 2022
Temptee101:
Omo, this Oba really enjoy life sha.
abi? 18 wives no be joke o
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2022
They can't even mourn their husband, soon as he died, they re pimpped off as hoes , afonja.!

Is this royalty at all? Women once married to a king, now pimpped off as hoes ., they have no shame.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Scamperlee(m): 8:06am On Apr 24, 2022
Really? Where is my best dress sef, oya amaka clear road, Oyo straight cheesy
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by phemmyfour: 8:19am On Apr 24, 2022
Shetemi12:
Wahala for who no believe in traditional rites.. Climb them and die
They voluntarily set them free...no cause for alam
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by charlesdinho7(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2022
who will give me the youngest of them?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by zoroby(m): 8:53am On Apr 24, 2022
KosiGee:
Where’s that Nairalander whose dad is obsessed with widows??

This is his chance to shine.

Modified…I found him….

@Tonero5200, say hi to your old man…

https://www.nairaland.com/7091560/father-too-much-interest-widows/2#112195966

Becos of you my pastor carry bad eye look me. Guy u no get sense I swear hahahahahahah
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by abdulwassi(m): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2022
I lack that top right hand side babe. How I go take reach her?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by 1870venty: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Some people get mind .. one Yahoo boy go don dey toast dem sef
[/s]
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by kmaster007: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2022
You fit try am nah... But d same dead god's dey giv Yahoo money
Ficient:

The gods are dead
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Durabest: 9:20am On Apr 24, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://gazettengr.com/alaafin-of-oyos-18-wives-now-available-for-suitors-oyo-chief
I need one of them oh,with my condom juju no go see road to attack,but wait oh them fit don start to knack oh.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by solexyy: 9:27am On Apr 24, 2022
PROBABLY THE CAUSE OF HIS DEATH.. PUSSY KILLS
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:28am On Apr 24, 2022
Realist12:
Trophy wives for politicians and popular business men . I see it as they just graduated from school and going into different fields to see the outside world . Shalom
Trophy wives ke
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by kelmicheal: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2022
Make men no go chop wetin go Kee them
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by KingDamzzy(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2022
Lmaoooooo they will share all those light skinned women like palliative during the COVID 19 lockdown era.

Stay tuned for premium drama.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by BigBashiru: 10:22am On Apr 24, 2022
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Johel(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2022
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Stargurl20(f): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2022
Don't know why I found this so funny grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Chriswazo(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lexusgs430:
Make then submit CV....... How many times, oba climb them or them climb ọba ......... cheesy

I have selected my own ......... grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lexus only God can save U, unfortunately U don't believe in God, so I make bold to say you're.....
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by cooooooks(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
@ Loreettaa.
PlayMaker14:
Up for grabs? All these fairly used bleaching Queens should utilize the little funds they gathered and use it wisely....

Up for grabs indeed.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by potland: 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
Remag666:
This is fvcking suspicious why exactly did they say nobody from oyo can marry them undecided
Better Yoruba ancient JuJu na him full their kitten I pity the unfortunate souls when go put head.
Those chiefs should share the ex-wives among themselves
i just wanna suck their pussy
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by potland: 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
Stargurl20:
Don't know why I found this so funny grin
will you suck my dick
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by potland: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
abdulwassi:
I lack that top right hand side babe. How I go take reach her?
i know her. Make i send my account number
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Wisdomleo(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Aboguede:
Many skulls is at risk now in oyo

If u know u know shocked
Bro i grab for ritual purpose
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Caseless: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
pavoda:
grin Seems to like its the same person who did their make up, so they all look alike. Which one of them will be like Tiwa Savage under all that fabric
Oba promoted light-skin till his last breath. The only pre-requisite to be Oba's wife is to use bleaching cream.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by ultimateprof: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
Tokumbo wives are available, marry one and get two free!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
potland:
i just wanna suck their pussy
Mad o shocked
So if them spread leg you go put your mouth?
Where that old baba don connect him wire countless times undecided

I reject it for you shout amen cheesy
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Lexusgs430: 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
Chriswazo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lexus only God can save U, unfortunately U don't believe in God, so I make bold to say you're.....

Truly a God of Men ........... cheesy
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by GloriousGbola: 7:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ishilove:
So he even had up to 18 wives??

That's the way YOLObas play. Big pimpin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgoqrgc_0cM
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Reeb2244: 7:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Shetemi12:
Wahala for who no believe in traditional rites.. Climb them and die
All these vawulence meme dey crack me up gan. grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by Okobola146: 8:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Him: The Alaafin's widows. Who will be servicing them? They must want men nau.

Me: the people that have been oiling your mother since your father died nau. No be you post say your mama no remarry since she was widowed in her thirties? Swear say nobody oil am.

Him: I was just showing concern. No need to drag my family. My mother was an only wife.

Me: engine of polygyny widow and monogamy widow get difference?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by kkins25(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2022
Im from OYO, too bad..
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s 18 Wives Now Available For Suitors - Oyo Chief by milkySperm(m): 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bmaster:

name greediness cause am

....ya signature z too much dude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From Wema Bank Old School Day Celebration / The Nuba Peoples Of North Sudan (warning: Tribal Nudity) / Do You Speak Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.