Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight (1520 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by Udoskybest: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hello

I'm sorry to bring this up and hope to get helpful advice on how to go about it and possibly criticism for any reason.

I started dating this lady September 2021, and it's been fun. She resides in Adamawa state while I reside in a neighbouring state so it's a kinda distant relationship.

Everything has been moving fine, we talk at least five times every day and also do video calls... In summary, the communication is nothing short of perfect.

Recently, she complained about me never getting angry and believe me when I say it felt weird cos I've never seen someone who wants me to be upset for no reason. I told her I was only controlling my temper cos of how bad it can get when I get truly upset.

She's been reacting provocatively lately to every jest or joke I play with her, thereby forcing unnecessary anger In me. What do I do cos I'm truly getting pissed will the stunt she's pulling
Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by Kriss216: 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
You don't need a seer to tell you she's already getting an aggressive gbola that's devouring that kpekus fiercely hence her recent complain about you not getting upset with her.

To be in a long distance relationship with a Nigerian girl is 3rd most foolish things on earth.

I'll advice you give your life a meaning and restore your sanity back by withdrawing any nonsense feelings or love you have for her... Not worth it.

Shalom.

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by slawormiir: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Females....

Their matter dey tire person

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by illicit(m): 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
She's resting ur endurance

U too get angry once nah, but don't over react

Just make it short and don't damage anything

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by FanOfMyself: 5:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
We have many important things to worry about in this country than two teens playing love nwatinti sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by Odetokun3(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
It is time for substitution

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
She need to be corrected if she want you to continue in the relationship
Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by posty56: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
instead of you to end the relationship ,move on , you are asking us what will you do, the problem I have with people is that ,they can't spot a toxic relationship before it's too late,na until one of una Don kill the other, I don advice you, if like start to they mention stupid love n you Sabi.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by GooodHardDick: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
OP, haven't you heard you don't date Nigeria girls? The only thing you need to do is to bang their pussy, dump them and move on.

Oga, bang that girl, dump her and move on. Stop all these emotionally weak talks

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by Kriss216: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2022
posty56:
instead of you to end the relationship ,move on , you are asking us what will you do, the problem I have with people is that ,they can't spot a toxic relationship before it's too late, I don advice you, if like start to they mention stupid love n you Sabi.
God bless you for your sincerity.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by Jeon(f): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
mtchwee..
emotionally beings ,yet to be claiming superior... can't make or take a decisions without contributions from the masses, audiences or fonts...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
Udoskybest:
Hello

I'm sorry to bring this up and hope to get helpful advice on how to go about it and possibly criticism for any reason.

I started dating this lady September 2021, and it's been fun. She resides in Adamawa state while I reside in a neighbouring state so it's a kinda distant relationship.

Everything has been moving fine, we talk at least five times every day and also do video calls... In summary, the communication is nothing short of perfect.

Recently, she complained about me never getting angry and believe me when I say it felt weird cos I've never seen someone who wants me to be upset for no reason. I told her I was only controlling my temper cos of how bad it can get when I get truly upset.

She's been reacting provocatively lately to every jest or joke I play with her, thereby forcing unnecessary anger In me. What do I do cos I'm truly getting pissed will the stunt she's pulling

You no go like use one or two slaps reset her brain

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by godofuck231: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2022
Guy you no sabi rough handle babe , show strength and sexy aggression , pull your shirt and frighten her , make her pee her pants small , as in small pee , grab her hips like a toy and force her to the bed , tie her hands loosely with a t shirt and softly bite her butt till she screams , make her struggle to escape then catch her again and flex your muscles , spank her butt and pin her wrists down , be like say this thing go end in aggressive sex o! The gods are warning me already

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by Udoskybest: 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
sollolucci77:

You no go like use one or two slaps reset her brain
I no get vawulence na
Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Udoskybest:
I no get vawulence na

Na you sabi...stay in the relationship then...pussy..na why she no dey respect you

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by Udoskybest: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ah, is that not rape, meanwhile I'm not in Adamawa
godofuck231:
Guy you no sabi rough handle babe , show strength and sexy aggression , pull your shirt and frighten her , make her pee her pants small , as in small pee , grab her hips like a toy and force her to the bed , tie her hands loosely with a t shirt and softly bite her butt till she screams , make her struggle to escape then catch her again and flex your muscles , spank her butt and pin her wrists down , be like say this thing go end in aggressive sex o! The gods are warning me already
Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by Udoskybest: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
I meant well for us in the relationship, I want to marry her comrade
GooodHardDick:
OP, haven't you heard you don't date Nigeria girls? The only thing you need to do is to bang their pussy, dump them and move on.

Oga, bang that girl, dump her and move on. Stop all these emotionally weak talks
Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Udoskybest:

Are you trolling??

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by Udoskybest: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
My anger truly goes beyond my control, that's why I don't even become angry in the first place
illicit:
She's resting ur endurance

U too get angry once nah, but don't over react

Just make it short and don't damage anything

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by posty56: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Udoskybest:
you no wan get sense , don't worry, I dey wait to read , husband stabs wife repeatedly on front page

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by godofuck231: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Guy you no sabi rough handle babe , show strength and sexy aggression , pull your shirt and frighten her , make her pee her pants small , as in small pee , grab her hips like a toy and force her to the bed , tie her hands loosely with a t shirt and softly bite her butt till she screams , make her struggle to escape then catch her again and flex your muscles , spank her butt and pin her wrists down , be like say this thing go end in aggressive sex o! She wants you to dominante her sexually The gods are warning me already, there will be screaming and lots of Jesus calling

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by godofuck231: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2022
Guy you no sabi rough handle babe , show strength and sexy aggression , pull your shirt and frighten her , make her pee her pants small , as in small pee , grab her hips like a toy and force her to the bed , tie her hands loosely with a t shirt and softly bite her butt till she screams , make her struggle to escape then catch her again and flex your muscles , spank her butt and pin her wrists down , be like say this thing go end in aggressive sex o! She wants you to dominante her sexually The gods are warning me already, there will be screaming and lots of Jesus calling.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by illicit(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
Udoskybest:
My anger truly goes beyond my control, that's why I don't even become angry in the first place

That's what she is trying to find out

U don't need to hide it, let her know what she is going into before she marry u now and u beat her to death shocked

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by Udoskybest: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
What's the first and second most foolish thing... LoL... Thanks for your pieces tho
Kriss216:
You don't need a seer to tell you she's already getting an aggressive gbola that's devouring that kpekus fiercely hence her recent complain about you not getting upset with her.

To be in a long distance relationship with a Nigerian girl is 3rd most foolish things on earth.

I'll advice you give your life a meaning and restore your sanity back by withdrawing any nonsense feelings or love you have for her... Not worth it.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by godofuck231: 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Udoskybest:
Ah, is that not rape, meanwhile I'm not in Adamawa
young man will you stop disgracing your ancestors, get on that horse and show her how they rode their to sokoto and back with one hand , come take your time o, no dull

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by eddynaira125: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2022
Your Gbola have been substitute

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by Udoskybest: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2022
sollolucci77:

Are you trolling??
I'm serious bro
Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by Udoskybest: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
posty56:
you no wan get sense , don't worry, I dey wait to read , husband stabs wife repeatedly on front page
I ain't that vawulence type
Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Udoskybest:
I'm serious bro

Mark my words...you're a fool...dont come and complain later on oo..na you wan inherit problem...again you're a fool...goodluck

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by Udoskybest: 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2022
illicit:

That's what she is trying to find out

U don't need to hide it, let her know what she is going into before she marry u now and u beat her to death shocked
I think you're right, she needs to know that side of me is bad

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by GooodHardDick: 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Udoskybest:

Oga,

-- Women want a man that other women want.

Know this and know peace.

I'm sure you must be one of all those nice and gentle guys who are blindly being manipulated and controlled by a hoe, into thinking they're in love. Pussy ass men everywhere who thinks emotionally with their brains instead of thinking logically with their senses.

Oga, Bang that girl, dump her and move on. Stop being a fuvking simp.

You can either swallow the red pill or continue simping. The choice is yours!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Deliberately Wants Us To Fight by Padipadi(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
Lol. Women o. Chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Turned Down By A Ghanaian Lady Because I’m From Nigeria / Ladies How Do You Cope Whith Men Who Can't Cook ? / Men Are Also Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.