Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,102 members, 7,860,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Gambling Can't Solve Your Problems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gambling Can't Solve Your Problems (678 Views)

MEN!! Never Make That DEADLY Mistake Of Telling Women Your Problems!! (Photo) / Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist / Ladies: Stop Telling Your New Date Your Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gambling Can't Solve Your Problems by helinues: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2022
I was at a store buying something today when I heard a loud voice from the street side, the only thing I heard was Man UTD from a guy, repeating it as he was walking by.

What happened to Man UTD today more they lose which is normal in football. Even the players and the coach are looking forward in how-to improve in their next game. Then why did the guy take it personal, it can only be gambling. May be all the other teams he selected have won left with Man UTD.

Those who said you should use N100 to win N10k are not mad, if the business is not lucrative, they would have been out of business.

You can gamble on things only when you are not relying too much on the outcome cos its 50/50, but thinking gambling will pay your rent, pay your bills, my brother, that little you have, the gambling company will collect it one small small.

Gamble Responsibility

4 Likes

Re: Gambling Can't Solve Your Problems by kingscare1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Today won

2 Likes

Re: Gambling Can't Solve Your Problems by kingscare1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
Yesterday Won

1 Like

Re: Gambling Can't Solve Your Problems by helinues: 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
kingscare1:
Today won

Alaye, how are the people posting bet9ja scam adverts on NL being able to do their winning tickets if not editing. No mugu will fall for you nigga.

Imagine this guy switching monikers to post his edited tickets, different moniker but same bet site interface, na so you think we dull for NL?

Anyways, posting bet ticket is not allowed on this forum,mods are coming for you.

See the guts of running free bet scam ad
Re: Gambling Can't Solve Your Problems by kingscare1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
If you want to get real money from.betting

- Select 1 or 2 predictable games
- Stake High

At at all na something.
But soon I will start staking very high like 10k to 25k per game because my stakes are 5 Odds.
Re: Gambling Can't Solve Your Problems by Bilabong(m): 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2022
Tell me the person that played this didn't solve his problem.

I have the code so u can confirm on their site.

But still
Bet responsible

1 Like

Re: Gambling Can't Solve Your Problems by brosom(m): 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2022
I can atteste with Op,

Gambling is not good for those who solemnly put all their trust in it.

1 Like

Re: Gambling Can't Solve Your Problems by Unzerious: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
The Problem is making it a Source of Living. Like the word "Gamble".
Re: Gambling Can't Solve Your Problems by Magnoliaa(f): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2022
Inside thread speaking against gambling, some people still dey advertise game. grin This life, ehn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambling Can't Solve Your Problems by GloriousGbola: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Inside thread speaking against gambling, some people still dey advertise game. grin This life, ehn.

third world blues and the quest to hammer.

if the mega churches don't get you, the bet9jas will

pay that tithe/ make that bet and you too will hammer!

1 Like

Re: Gambling Can't Solve Your Problems by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2022
Guy hafa dat ya friend wey dey always cancel your posts and threads?

Hmm don finally rest? Or him never ce online?

grin

1 Like

Re: Gambling Can't Solve Your Problems by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 24, 2022
my guy way him family members pity him life and contributed money to open a POS business for him and funded his account with thousands of naira to begin work.. my guy go use all the POS money stake for bet9JA, All the ticket cut grin, as I am typing this writeup this my nigga don japa, run leave house, him family members the look for him for everywere now.....grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ideally, How Long Should You Toast A Nigerian Woman Before You Give Up / Who Is That Mod That Deletes My Posts All The Time? / At What Age Did You Make Your First Million And How Did You Make It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.