Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

How To Connect An Android Phone To An Old CRT TV - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Connect An Android Phone To An Old CRT TV (1570 Views)

How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. / 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / How Do I Connect An Android Phone To A Laptop Wlan Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Connect An Android Phone To An Old CRT TV by atheistandproud(m): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Connect An Android Phone To An Old CRT TV by pauladonis(m): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
atheistandproud:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Fv7bLtjLk

Really good video.

Thanks for the valuable information. Keep making good content...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Connect An Android Phone To An Old CRT TV by atheistandproud(m): 1:40am On Apr 24, 2022
pauladonis:

Really good video.

Thanks for the valuable information. Keep making good content...

You're welcome. I'll do my best.

1 Like

Re: How To Connect An Android Phone To An Old CRT TV by Orire01(m): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: How To Connect An Android Phone To An Old CRT TV by atheistandproud(m): 10:17am On Apr 24, 2022
Orire01:

Great stuff

Thank you grin
Re: How To Connect An Android Phone To An Old CRT TV by mtmboss: 11:07am On Apr 24, 2022
Where do I get all this cables from
Re: How To Connect An Android Phone To An Old CRT TV by atheistandproud(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
mtmboss:
Where do I get all this cables from

Items you'll need...

1. HDMI to AV converter (3-4k)
2. AV cables (N200)
3. Anycast + WiFi Antenna/USB cable (all come together) (N4-6k)

Darisall
Re: How To Connect An Android Phone To An Old CRT TV by mtmboss: 12:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
atheistandproud:

Items you'll need...

1. HDMI to AV converter (3-4k)
2. AV cables (N200)
3. Anycast + WiFi Antenna/USB cable (all come together) (N4-6k)

Darisall
thank you but I don't have this brand can I use with my old Philip TV plasma
Re: How To Connect An Android Phone To An Old CRT TV by atheistandproud(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
mtmboss:
thank you but I don't have this brand can I use with my old Philip TV plasma

Yes na. Any old box TV with AV.

I'm editing the video for Flat screens right now. That is TVs with HDMI ports. That one is even easier.

1 Like

Re: How To Connect An Android Phone To An Old CRT TV by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
I'll be waiting
Re: How To Connect An Android Phone To An Old CRT TV by Orire01(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
atheistandproud:

Yes na. Any old box TV with AV.

I'm editing the video for Flat screens right now. That is TVs with HDMI ports. That one is even easier.

Flat screen is easy and the only thing required is anycast.

Well-done Sir.

1 Like

Re: How To Connect An Android Phone To An Old CRT TV by Sunmolar(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
What are the cost saving values compared to decoders.
It may worth giving a trial
Re: How To Connect An Android Phone To An Old CRT TV by Ajilenu: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
Asides from me, Nairaland guys no dey fine at all.

Anyway, nice content
Re: How To Connect An Android Phone To An Old CRT TV by atheistandproud(m): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Sunmolar:
What are the cost saving values compared to decoders.
It may worth giving a trial

100% saved

Because whatever data spent on your phone is what displays on the TV.

Although some apps like DSTV and probably Showmax tends to disable Screen Mirroring.

1 Like

Re: How To Connect An Android Phone To An Old CRT TV by atheistandproud(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ajilenu:
Asides from me, Nairaland guys no dey fine at all.

Anyway, nice content

I don't really care. It was 2am. I woke bathed, did the video and that was it. What you think about my appearance, none of my business.

Brains over appearance.

1 Like

Re: How To Connect An Android Phone To An Old CRT TV by Ajilenu: 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
atheistandproud:

I don't really care. It was 2am. I woke bathed, did the video and that was it. What you think about my appearance, none of my business.
lol. Why you come dey shalaye na

Oya no vex, you fine die. Choi, see fresh Niqqa looking fine asf grin.
Re: How To Connect An Android Phone To An Old CRT TV by atheistandproud(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ajilenu:
lol. Why you come dey shalaye na

Oya no vex, you fine die. Choi, see fresh Niqqa looking fine asf grin.

Still not interested.
Re: How To Connect An Android Phone To An Old CRT TV by Ajilenu: 5:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
atheistandproud:

Still not interested.
about your looks? Okay.

Ain't my looks so...

I dey joke with you Jor. Don't take things like this personally big man lol
Re: How To Connect An Android Phone To An Old CRT TV by Sunmolar(m): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2022
atheistandproud:

100% saved

Because whatever data spent on your phone is what displays on the TV.

Although some apps like DSTV and probably Showmax tends to disable Screen Mirroring.

I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

My Samsung Shows Verizon During Boot Up / Missing Blackberry Appworld Icon- HELP / Legitimate MTN 1gig Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.