Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title (58206 Views)

Tyson Fury Vs Dillian Whyte: Heavyweight Boxing Fight. 23 April 2022 Wembley / Dillian Whyte Reacts After Being Knocked Out By Povetkin, Reveals Next Plan / Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by emmadothings(m): 9:55am On Apr 24, 2022
KillerCrocodile:
The same way Nigerians should Knock out APC with a deadly upper cut in 2023....

And Restore the Greatness of our dear Nation...
If you think APC is the problem of NIGERIA then u are sleeping on a bicycle...I bet that u already have your PVC ready to vote for Atiku.....If u are wise u will know that the problems bedeviling Naija is caused by all the politician past and present not Political party
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by KillerCrocodile: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2022
emilo2bad:

After knocking APC out whicn party comes in? APGA

Lol... cheesy

No,

The one you voted for
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by KillerCrocodile: 10:01am On Apr 24, 2022
emmadothings:

If you think APC is the problem of NIGERIA then u are sleeping on a bicycle...I bet that u already have your PVC ready to vote for Atiku.....If u are wise u will know that the problems bedeviling Naija is caused by all the politician past and present not Political party

Lol.... cheesy

You that is sleeping on a railway track

Thank you...

If politicians are the problem, then whatever party they represent is also the problem..

I believe that is simple enough

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Angelfrost(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2022
jaxxy:

u obviously know nothing about boxing.

most knowledge?? Even with all the technology they have now they are punks and bitches. All of them.

Every single one of them! Pussy ass bitches!

That's why I stopped watching! So disappointing honestly how the sport has declined in quality.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Krismas(m): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy2014:

If you feel Joshua is better than white and Joshua gave white a swollen face, so what? How does that negate the fact that Fury can take Joshua down in 3 rounds?

Let's say Joe Frazier beat Mohammed Ali. Later on, joe Frazier was brutalised by George foreman. If Ali was staged with George Foreman, who would win the fight? Will Ali survive?
grin U have no basis to conclude that Fury will beat Joshua in 3rounds. He cudnt even beat Dalian Whyte in 3, who Joshua beat. So Joshua is better than Dalian. How den can he beat Joshua in 3? Ali lost to Frazier but Frazier spent months hospitalized after the fight, making Ali to believe he was robbed by the judges. He proved dat by beating Frazier twice in rematches afterwards. Ali was better than Frazier and Foreman
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by KillerCrocodile: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2022
espn:
To vote who in exactly?

They would vote in the party of their choice..

They chose APC in 2015

Now after 8 years of failed Promises,

After 8 years of being battered, shattered, tattered and tattooed,

they have learnt their lessons and would correct their mistake by voting in the party of their choice...

If Pounded yam nor good for your belle, you nor go eat Amala or Semo etc ?
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Tayorshd2(m): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2022
GrammarNazi1:

It's normal as he fought against Fury.

Wat i mean is that he has a worst performance yesterday that's what am trying to say ...

Like I knew him as a body snatcher with good punches
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by KillerCrocodile: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2022
Jaapu:

Were re o. You dey disguise.

Lol...

Na my mouth you want for hear say na Mary born Jesus....

Amala nor favour Nigerians

8 years of Running stomach everywhere...

Make dem go eat Tuo or Semo or Eba etc etc
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Johel(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2022
HonNL:
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7090875/tyson-fury-vs-dillian-whyte

Tyson Fury knocks out Dillian Whyte with brutal uppercut to stay world heavyweight king

SOURCE

Black men and mouth...
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2022
MindHacker9009:

And for over 2000 year now Jesus has not come back for a rematch with satan
Everything created has a creator.Even you,na mama born you,you no come out from firewood.Stop insulting your creator.you don't know much! angry
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Martartins(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2022
Too much flair for a boxer
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Zionzee99: 10:36am On Apr 24, 2022
Lol...the best ever? I don’t think so...ever heard of FLOYD MAYWEATHER? You should research him.That’s the best ever;50-0
Padipadi:
Yeee. Fury's the best ever.
His size is so advantageous he uses it well
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by lordm(m): 10:39am On Apr 24, 2022
Nova1988:

shut up!
e pain you
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Sunsets: 10:42am On Apr 24, 2022
The last frame though. Did Fury take off his opponent's boxers and wore it after the win?
HonNL:
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7090875/tyson-fury-vs-dillian-whyte

Tyson Fury knocks out Dillian Whyte with brutal uppercut to stay world heavyweight king

SOURCE

Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Blackmanpro: 10:56am On Apr 24, 2022
If this guy retire now, there won't be any heavyweight fighter again
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by MindHacker9009(m): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Everything created has a creator.Even you,na mama born you,you no come out from firewood.Stop insulting your creator.you don't know much! angry

Jesus is not my creator. Same way the Europeans conquered your forefather and created Nigeria and you now just believe you are a Nigerian was the same way the Roman Empire conquered Israel around 2000 years and created an pagan idol for you called Jesus Christ. You don't know the origin of your man made Jesus Christ.
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Blackmanpro: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2022
Mayweather weight is way below Tyson Fury weight
Mayweather can never hold any heavyweight fighters
Zionzee99:
Lol...the best ever? I don’t think so...ever heard of FLOYD MAYWEATHER? You should research him.That’s the best ever;50-0

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by MindHacker9009(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2022
tikristinimi21:

Because it's a Total victory! Even the Devil cannot dare a rematch. He's been defeated forever, only awaiting his judgment.

Come to Jesus to enjoy the same victory that God wrought in Jesus for mankind.

Jesus Christ is a Roman pagan idol created by the Roman empire after they conquered Israel about 2000 years ago. You need to come to God like the people of Nineveh in the Old Testament and stop worshipping a Roman idol.
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by kingamaa(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2022
Na wa o. He started the fight with white trunks and white gloves and finished the fight with black trunks n gloves. Abi na my eye dey deceive me.
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Jesus is not my creator. Same way the Europeans conquered your forefather and created Nigeria and you now just believe you are a Nigerian was the same way the Roman Empire conquered Israel around 2000 years and created an pagan idol for you called Jesus Christ. You don't know the origin of your man made Jesus Christ.
So..you came out of nowhere..are you an accident?..as formerly a science student..have known that a perfectly functioning body is actually perfectly designed.Dont be deceived..
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by MindHacker9009(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

So..you came out of nowhere..are you an accident?..as formerly a science student..have known that a perfectly functioning body is actually perfectly designed.Dont be deceived..

If you believe you were created by Jesus a Roman pagan idol well that's fine but for me Jesus is not my creator. God is my creator. Same way the Europeans conquered your forefather and created Nigeria and you now just believe you are a Nigerian was the same way the Roman Empire conquered Israel around 2000 years and created an pagan idol for you called Jesus Christ. You don't know the origin of your man made Jesus Christ.

ogelekpomgam:

Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by luminouz(m): 11:37am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy2014:

Pls what is the correlation between this:

"It's easy to predict when you are not fighting bro..."

and this:

"Like Mike Tyson said 'everyone has a plan till you get punched in the face"

How does the above negate what I said about Joshua in a Tyson fight?
Ok
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by membranus: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
jrusky:

Infact that would be one of the most precious day in my life in recent time if that demonic party can be disgrace out of office, bro I will personally throw a whole day party from morning till dawn in celebration.

Like someone said above: to vote which Saint in?
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Indispensable85(m): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
He shouldn't retire yet. We need a rematch with Anthony Joshua.
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by silverlinen(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Mayweather and pacquiao been fight rematch?
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by lexy2014: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Krismas:
grin U have no basis to conclude that Fury will beat Joshua in 3rounds. He cudnt even beat Dalian Whyte in 3, who Joshua beat. So Joshua is better than Dalian. How den can he beat Joshua in 3? Ali lost to Frazier but Frazier spent months hospitalized after the fight, making Ali to believe he was robbed by the judges. He proved dat by beating Frazier twice in rematches afterwards. Ali was better than Frazier and Foreman

Neither do u have any basis to conclude that Fury can't beat Joshua in 3. The fact that he didn't beat White in 3 doesn't automatically mean that Fury can't beat Joshua in 3 because Joshua beat White. Like football, boxing isn't mathematics.

How many months did Frazier stay in d hospital & what made Frazier stay in d hospital for months?

Meanwhile, Let's say Joe Frazier beat Mohammed Ali. Later on, joe Frazier was brutalised by George foreman. If Ali was staged with George Foreman, who would win the fight? Will Ali survive?
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by jrusky(m): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
membranus:

Like someone said above: to vote which Saint in?

Mr man we don't need Saint any longer it was Saint nullshit apc used to deceived Nigeria into Buhari hell. I'm not after Saint crap I'm after a human not a wicked spirit in human body like Buhari r apc again. Ok.

Pls if you are apc member pls and pls don't quote me again pls.
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Jayrow08: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
MindHacker9009:

Be careful!
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by MindHacker9009(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
Jayrow08:

Be careful!

Jesus Christ is a Roman pagan idol created by the Roman empire after they conquered Israel about 2000 years ago. You need to come to God like the people of Nineveh in the Old Testament and stop worshipping a Roman idol.
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Iamnorth: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
mu2sa2:
Speaking from both sides of your mouth ... like a naija man of god.
Either way,its a win win for me
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Kilometres: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Joshua nah one kind wise niggarr...

He see strong man, he shift....

If to say he go fight that fight wey they bin schedule, hin career for don useless grin grin

Fury go kill am for round 8

Joshua knocked out Dillian Whyte in the 7th round too.
And Whyte was even younger and more agile then.
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Lazenby007(m): 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
BnQoyyim:

"Cursed is the one that died on the cross"
So, Jesus must be an accursed according to the bible.
Nah! You don't understand the bible. We, the whole human race were the cursed through Adam and Eve when they sinned in the garden of Eden. Jesus came to redeem us from those curses by bearing them upon himself on the cross calvary so that you and I might be delivered from those curses. So He became a cusre for us on the cross for us to be blessed. It was an exchange.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ISIS Releases Cristiano Ronaldo's Threatening Image / "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid / Anthony Joshua Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.