Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title (58200 Views)

Tyson Fury Vs Dillian Whyte: Heavyweight Boxing Fight. 23 April 2022 Wembley / Dillian Whyte Reacts After Being Knocked Out By Povetkin, Reveals Next Plan / Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by BnQoyyim(m): 6:19am On Apr 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
What a Wicked WTKO!( Total Knockout)!

Quite similar to the Total knockout JESUS Christ dashed on the face of Satan when HE paid the supreme Price for the Salvation of ALL of Mankind on the Cross of Calvary.

"Cursed is the one that died on the cross"
So, Jesus must be an accursed according to the bible.
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by NNTR: 6:20am On Apr 24, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Op share the link may I watch am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg83wzqO6es

Was a sparring match until the upper cut in the sixth round

If Tyson, didnt shove Dillian, immediately after giving him the upper cut, he would have giving Diilian some punishment, that likely would have cause Dillian some serious injury, if not something worse than that. It was good referring, stopping the fight, before any damage developing
Padipadi:
Yeee. Fury's the best ever.
His size is so advantageous he uses it well
Yeah, Tyson, took advantage of his bigger frame, so much that whenever the chance presents itself to him, he leans his heavy frame on Dillian Whyte, grabs, cliches and hold on to Whyte, just so to tire Dillian out.

Neimar:
Lol
E dn collect grin
Yeah, Tyson's pay check for the night is £21.5M, while Whyte receives around £5.5M

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:26am On Apr 24, 2022
I knew it, Tyson is not the kind of guy you can mess with, he's very brutal and aggressive, I'm glad he won.
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by mu2sa2: 6:29am On Apr 24, 2022
Iamnorth:
I said it! I knew one of them was going to win,i just didn't know who...
Speaking from both sides of your mouth ... like a naija man of god.
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by jrusky(m): 6:30am On Apr 24, 2022
KillerCrocodile:
The same way Nigerians should Knock out APC with a deadly upper cut in 2023....

And Restore the Greatness of our dear Nation...

Infact that would be one of the most precious day in my life in recent time if that demonic party can be disgrace out of office, bro I will personally throw a whole day party from morning till dawn in celebration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Blakpot: 6:34am On Apr 24, 2022
Sekoni003:
Man's goated. Nobody comes close wink and yeah he sure can sing grin

No be only goated.

You guys should stop throwing that word around anyhow.
Do you even watch boxing sef?
In which life is Fury the greatest heavyweight?

He's not even the greatest British Heavyweight.
Lennox Lewis says hello.
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:49am On Apr 24, 2022
jaxxy:
Dillian went in and was throwing no punches nor keeping his guard up. These shorter guys need to learn how Mike Tyson beat taller guys or better yet watch better boxers like otto wallin.

That guy punished Fury bt fury won by points.

U can't be Shorter, with a shorter reach and yet be slower. How are u gonna hit the taller guy. undecided

Fury is good bt not that good. Dillian did rubbish, way worse than wilder.
While Fury is the best in the division, people underrate Wilder.
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Krismas(m): 6:51am On Apr 24, 2022
ednut1:
Uppercut barely connected and he pushed him, cheat
grin The PUSH is not why Whyte fell a second time after standing up from the initial fall grin The guy was clearly dazed, wobbling on his feet. Dats why d fight was stopped grin
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by emilo2bad: 6:56am On Apr 24, 2022
KillerCrocodile:
The same way Nigerians should Knock out APC with a deadly upper cut in 2023....

And Restore the Greatness of our dear Nation...
After knocking APC out whicn party comes in? APGA
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by na2016: 6:56am On Apr 24, 2022
jaxxy:
Dillian went in and was throwing no punches nor keeping his guard up. These shorter guys need to learn how Mike Tyson beat taller guys or better yet watch better boxers like otto wallin.
U can't be Shorter, with a shorter reach and yet be slower. How are u gonna hit the taller guy. undecided

Well said, Dillian had no reason being in that bout
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by tikristinimi21: 6:57am On Apr 24, 2022
MindHacker9009:

And for over 2000 year now Jesus has not come back for a rematch with satan

Because it's a Total victory! Even the Devil cannot dare a rematch. He's been defeated forever, only awaiting his judgment.

Come to Jesus to enjoy the same victory that God wrought in Jesus for mankind.

3 Likes

Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Krismas(m): 6:58am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy2014:

If Joshua beat dyllian white, so what? Does it negate anything I said? What's the relevance of everything u just said to the comment I made?
grin Infact Joshua gave Dalian Whyte a swollen face. He beat Whyte more dan Fury cud. U can’t conclude Fury will beat Joshua under 8. Joshua is better than Whyte
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Visasolution048: 7:00am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy2014:

If Joshua beat Dylan white, so what? Does it negate anything I said? What's the relevance of everything u just said to the comment I made?

It's simple stuff..it doesn't involve an aggressive response. na something I dey try clear you sir.

Joshua isn't an ajebutter fighter ..Joshua thinks he can introduce a different ideology into boxing that isn't brutal that's why he is been fighting that way...

That's the correlation, Mr. English.
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by blacknoir: 7:01am On Apr 24, 2022
Tyson right now is the goat
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by blacknoir: 7:04am On Apr 24, 2022
Padipadi:
not only his size but his speed. What makes deceives people is because they see him as shapeless and fat. But the he has one of the fastest hands and has the stamina of a horse
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Whobedatte(m): 7:10am On Apr 24, 2022
nijanigga:

Another Tyson fight of 1988 ,when people were still buying ticket to get inside but the bout lasted only 90 seconds .
Iron Mike Vs Frazier .
Frazier did not last 60 seconds .
Funny enough Frazier (snr) was a VIP guest in that bout

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by zuto4u(m): 7:13am On Apr 24, 2022
Me too
chronique:
When did the fight start? I was waiting for it not knowing it was on already. Damn
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by KingLennon(m): 7:17am On Apr 24, 2022
jaxxy:

Fury is that good bro. No boxer in any division can beat the gypsy king....
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by victorazy(m): 7:18am On Apr 24, 2022
potbelly:
Gypsy King does the damage...

even the upper cut that lead to the KO wasn't a clean one sef but the thing daze whyte.

Whyte no get himself, con dey look for who him dey fight... lool

grin
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Whobedatte(m): 7:18am On Apr 24, 2022
Ade3131:

I think I agree with that guy. Furry isn't that good. He wouldn't have rose this high in Mike Tyson's era. That era should be called the golden age of boxing because it features the games heaviest punchers. Go back to YouTube and watch Tyson's opponents. Those guys are killers but Iron Mike shone the brightest amongst them. Furry would never have lasted 6 rounds with Larry Holmes not to mention Iron Mike himself.
Golden era of boxing wasn't Tyson era.
It was the 70 s to early 80s.
Tyson became a world champion in 1986
Big George
Ron Lyle
Alli
Frazier
Ken Norton
Earnie shavers
Larry Holmes
And the guy Tyson defeated for the WBC world title (can't remember his name now)
That was the golden era of boxing !!

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Uchedizzy(f): 7:21am On Apr 24, 2022
Omo that fury is a beast, and his hight is an added advantange to him also , they should set match for him with someone of same hight too
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Truvelisback(m): 7:23am On Apr 24, 2022
jaxxy:

Fury go beat Mike Tyson die.

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:23am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy2014:

You noticed
Yeah
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by DRPAIT123(m): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2022
nijanigga:

Another Tyson fight of 1988 ,when people were still buying ticket to get inside but the bout lasted only 90 seconds .
This story of yours is totally doctored and devoid of truth. The undercards usually start more than four hours before the main event, so how come fans were still purchasing tickets four hours on fight night. The stadium must be sold to capacity long before the fight day, that's how much people craved to see Tyson fight.
You could quote a verifiable source to back up your claims though.
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by nijanigga: 7:37am On Apr 24, 2022
DRPAIT123:
This story of yours is totally doctored and devoid of truth. The undercards usually start more than four hours before the main event, so how come fans were still purchasing tickets four hours on fight night. The stadium must be sold to capacity long before the fight day, that's how much people craved to see Tyson fight.
You could quote a verifiable source to back up your claims though.
No better source than you since you were there
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Slynation(m): 7:38am On Apr 24, 2022
So expected, The odds for Tyson was like 1.12 while Whyte was 24 odds...!! It was as if Liverpool wants to play a smaller team like Man United

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Iykediallo: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2022
AJ plz avoid this guy. E get why. Hmmm
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by AmadorSays: 7:41am On Apr 24, 2022
Congrats to h, this man is truly a champion in the heavyweight just like how the Freepod pro is a legit champion in the earbuds category. grin

Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 24, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
See as Fury mend that dilian whyte......grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkRbJdFaC8c
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2022
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by jaxxy(m): 8:01am On Apr 24, 2022
Padipadi:

This era has no real boxers just punks and bitches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ISIS Releases Cristiano Ronaldo's Threatening Image / "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.