Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title (58202 Views)

Tyson Fury Vs Dillian Whyte: Heavyweight Boxing Fight. 23 April 2022 Wembley / Dillian Whyte Reacts After Being Knocked Out By Povetkin, Reveals Next Plan / Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Kilometres: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy2014:

Which round 8? Joshua (glass jaw) that collects KO from boxers that are smaller and less experienced than him how much more Tyson. That kind round 3, he is gone. The kind ajebutter wey Joshua be I no understand

But Joshua knocked the same Whyte out in round 7. �
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Krismas(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy2014:

Neither do u have any basis to conclude that Fury can't beat Joshua in 3. The fact that he didn't beat White in 3 doesn't automatically mean that Fury can't beat Joshua in 3 because Joshua beat White. Like football, boxing isn't mathematics.

How many months did Frazier stay in d hospital & what made Frazier stay in d hospital for months?

Meanwhile, Let's say Joe Frazier beat Mohammed Ali. Later on, joe Frazier was brutalised by George foreman. If Ali was staged with George Foreman, who would win the fight? Will Ali survive?
grin I am not the one saying Fury will beat Joshua in 3. It’s u, based on wild assumption. Wot u can’t prove u keep mute on. That’s the moral. Frazier was hospitalized cos Ali beat him so badly. Though Frazier won, he was almost blinded. And Ali went on to brutally knock out Forman cos he is better than Forman and Frazier
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by lexy2014: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kilometres:

But Joshua knocked the same Whyte out in round 7. �

Does it matter?
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by SeunNotOwner: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
ednut1:
Uppercut barely connected and he pushed him, cheat

That saves Whyte from being badly damaged. That uppercut already stunned him,
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by lexy2014: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
Krismas:
grin I am not the one saying Fury will beat Joshua in 3. It’s u, based on wild assumption. Wot u can’t prove u keep mute on. That’s the moral. Frazier was hospitalized cos Ali beat him so badly. Though Frazier won, he was almost blinded. And Ali went on to brutally knock out Forman cos he is better than Forman and Frazier

And it's you who is saying that Fury can't beat Joshua in 3 based on your own wild assumption. So far u haven't been able to prove it.

How did Ali "brutally" knock foreman out? Kindly explain. Has the meaning of the word brutally changed?

Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
jaxxy:
Dillian went in and was throwing no punches nor keeping his guard up. These shorter guys need to learn how Mike Tyson beat taller guys or better yet watch better boxers like otto wallin.

That guy punished Fury bt fury won by points.

U can't be Shorter, with a shorter reach and yet be slower. How are u gonna hit the taller guy. undecided

Fury is good bt not that good. Dillian did rubbish, way worse than wilder.

This era has no real boxers just punks and bitches. Dillian white literally did nothing. Round 1 to 3/4 was the most boring fight I've ever watched. No challenge whatsoever. No skills nothing.

Fury is not that good?

Fury that was recently put in the list of greats like Mohammed Ali, Lennox Lewis and Mike Tyson?

I don't know maybe it is Fury's awkward style that makes you think he is not that good, but just know that that awkward style is what makes it difficult to catch him.

Fury is extremely intelligent, very good, and deserving of his status as the best heavyweight of this generation.

Otto Wallin is good, but was extremely lucky against Fury. It is always said that fighting Fury depends on the type of Fury that comes to fight. If it is the careless, playful Fury, then you may catch him easily. In fact, this Fury once punched himself in the face. But if it is the Fury that comes to fight, my brother, you will be beaten like a thief.
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Marpol: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2022
Benwallt:
I still don't understand why Floyd Mayweather and manny parciao never make it to heavyweight fights

because boxing is classified by weights, can you imagine Floyd or Manny as big as these guys. Those guys have naturally small bodies.
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by membranus: 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
jrusky:

Mr man we don't need Saint any longer it was Saint nullshit apc used to deceived Nigeria into Buhari hell. I'm not after Saint crap I'm after a human not a wicked spirit in human body like Buhari r apc again. Ok.

Pls if you are apc member pls and pls don't quote me again pls.

You are crazy. Speaking on a faceless forum does not mean you should lose your senses.

Does someone has to belong to any stupid party in Nigeria before asking a sensible question.

I will ask again, which saint among the present contestants do you think you can vote for which you believe will take this wretched country to the promise land?

And mind you, I will continue to quote you until you receive senses.
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Krismas(m): 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy2014:

And it's you who is saying that Fury can't beat Joshua in 3 based on your own wild assumption. So far u haven't been able to prove it.

How did Ali "brutally" knock foreman out? Kindly explain. Has the meaning of the word brutally changed?

grin Am sure now u are a learner grin quoting a worthless Quora post. U truly believe that rubbish?
How do u prove any assertion in a FIGHT THAT HASN'T BEEN MADE? U are the one saying things that can’t be proved. Wait till after such fight b4 sprouting wild theories grin
As for Forman, Ali totally outclassed him and dispatched him in few rounds. That’s Brutal. Or wot is Quora’s definition of BRUTAL?
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Kilometres: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy2014:

Does it matter?

Yes it does. Cos it becos Fury knocked out the same whyte that he is getting all these praises
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by lexy2014: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
Krismas:
grin Am sure now u are a learner grin quoting a worthless Quora post. U truly believe that rubbish?
How do u prove any assertion in a FIGHT THAT HASN'T BEEN MADE? U are the one saying things that can’t be proved. Wait till after such fight b4 sprouting wild theories grin
As for Forman, Ali totally outclassed him and dispatched him in few rounds. That’s Brutal. Or wot is Quora’s definition of BRUTAL?

Oh professor of boxing, kindly negate the quora post. its as simple as that. since you dont believe it, kindly negate it.

In your defence, u are asking me: "How do u prove any assertion in a FIGHT THAT HASN'T BEEN MADE?" If u cant prove it, how did you come to the conclusion that Fury cant drop Joshua in 3? If you say "U are the one saying things that can’t be proved", have you said anything about the fight that can be proved if this your question: "How do u prove any assertion in a FIGHT THAT HASN'T BEEN MADE? " is anything to go by? Why didnt you "Wait till after such fight b4 sprouting wild theories"?

What were the "few rounds"? Oh..its not "brutally knock out Forman" again? its now outclass? you don de change mouth? So according to you brutal = outclass
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by lexy2014: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kilometres:

Yes it does. Cos it becos Fury knocked out the same whyte that he is getting all these praises

Are you aware that Whyte has beaten Joshua before?

Praises of what? Na today Fury begin win fight? If you say Fury is "getting all the praises" for beating Whyte, what did he get for beating Wilder? what is special about whyte that because Fury beat him, he is "getting all the praises"? Who is a contender to Fury on planet earth right now?
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by jaxxy(m): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Fury is not that good?

Fury that was recently put in the list of greats like Mohammed Ali, Lennox Lewis and Mike Tyson?

I don't know maybe it is Fury's awkward style that makes you think he is not that good, but just know that that awkward style is what makes it difficult to catch him.

Fury is extremely intelligent, very good, and deserving of his status as the best heavyweight of this generation.

Otto Wallin is good, but was extremely lucky against Fury. It is always said that fighting Fury depends on the type of Fury that comes to fight. If it is the careless, playful Fury, then you may catch him easily. In fact, this Fury once punched himself in the face. But if it is the Fury that comes to fight, my brother, you will be beaten like a thief.

Usyk can beat fury. Otto gave him a very hard time.

I have seen fury fight and he's hesitant especially when ure active and sharp bt once u get tired fury comes strong and gets u with his long reach and fairly hard punch.

Fury has good endurance and any fight with good endurance will give him a very tough time. This was what otto wallin had good endurance and good boxing skills.
Same thing with usky another solid boxer with good endurance.
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Krismas(m): 2:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy2014:

Oh professor of boxing, kindly negate the quora post. its as simple as that. since you dont believe it, kindly negate it.

In your defence, u are asking me: "How do u prove any assertion in a FIGHT THAT HASN'T BEEN MADE?" If u cant prove it, how did you come to the conclusion that Fury cant drop Joshua in 3? If you say "U are the one saying things that can’t be proved", have you said anything about the fight that can be proved if this your question: "How do u prove any assertion in a FIGHT THAT HASN'T BEEN MADE? " is anything to go by? Why didnt you "Wait till after such fight b4 sprouting wild theories"?

What were the "few rounds"? Oh..its not "brutally knock out Forman" again? its now outclass? you don de change mouth? How did Ali outclass foreman?
grin No regulatory body will give u license to box if u have ANY underlining health issues. grin
Ali OUTCLASSED Forman by BRUTAL Knockout grin Its d same thing. I tot u will show me yet again wot quora say on the matter.
Lastly until Joshua v Fury is made, every forecast on the winner is ineffective GUESS WORK grin

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Asswipemod: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
HonNL:
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7090875/tyson-fury-vs-dillian-whyte

Tyson Fury knocks out Dillian Whyte with brutal uppercut to stay world heavyweight king

SOURCE

One of this days, I will definitely do that to seunmsg aka Kadoso Mutairu in person. grin grin grin
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by lexy2014: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
Krismas:
grin No regulatory body will give u license to box if u have ANY underlining health issues. grin
Ali OUTCLASSED Forman by BRUTAL Knockout grin Its d same thing. I tot u will show me yet again wot quora say on the matter.
Lastly until Joshua v Fury is made, every forecast on the winner is ineffective GUESS WORK grin

Oh dear. if u no sabi something, theres nothing wrong in saying that u dont know. kindly see the screenshot below. is there any difference from quora? despite his health issues, he still fought. am sure wikipaedia is also "worthless".

meanwhile, you havent answered the questions earlier asked:

In your defence, u are asking me: "How do u prove any assertion in a FIGHT THAT HASN'T BEEN MADE?" If u cant prove it, how did you come to the conclusion that Fury cant drop Joshua in 3? If you say "U are the one saying things that can’t be proved", have you said anything about the fight that can be proved if this your question: "How do u prove any assertion in a FIGHT THAT HASN'T BEEN MADE? " Why didnt you "Wait till after such fight b4 sprouting wild theories"?

What were the "few rounds"? Oh..its not "brutally knock out Forman" again? its now outclass? you don de change mouth? How did Ali outclass foreman?

Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
Fury will beat joshua
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by pacespot(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
Fury all the way
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Krismas(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy2014:

Oh dear. if u no sabi something, theres nothing wrong in saying that u dont know. kindly see the screenshot below. is there any difference from quora? despite his health issues, he still fought. am sure wikipaedia is also "worthless".

In your defence, u are asking me: "How do u prove any assertion in a FIGHT THAT HASN'T BEEN MADE?" If u cant prove it, how did you come to the conclusion that Fury cant drop Joshua in 3? If you say "U are the one saying things that can’t be proved", have you said anything about the fight that can be proved if this your question: "How do u prove any assertion in a FIGHT THAT HASN'T BEEN MADE? " Why didnt you "Wait till after such fight b4 sprouting wild theories"?

grin No. The Wikipedia account suggests that Frazier injuries from Ali”s beating was exacerbated by Hypertension and kidney infection. But the quora said both was UNDERLYING. After a fight, all manner of complications can arise e.g Yodenis Ugas’s eyes are still bleeding from the orbital bone crush Spence gave him!
Then I suggest u watch the match btw Ali v Foreman. Cos I think u have not, dats why u didn’t know it was a brutal knock out and outclass grin
Also, Fury knocking out Joshua in 3 rounds cannot be verified as the fight has not happened. Afterall it was likes of u, who predicted an odd of 7:1 win for Frazier against Forman grin Yet on d day foreman knocked Frazier out in just few rounds EASILY.
My deduction is that both fighters have fought Whyte. Fury knocked out Whyte in 6rounds and Joshua knocked out Whyte in 7. So Fury cannot knockout Joshua in 3rounds, since he cudnt do that to Whyte Who Joshua beat.
Advance ur own prove and stop repeating urself unnecessarily
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Benwallt(m): 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
Marpol:

because boxing is classified by weights, can you imagine Floyd or Manny as big as these guys. Those guys have naturally small bodies.
But mike tyson and those guys are almost the same height but for body mass sha
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by sirblend: 5:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
Fury go beat Mike Tyson die.
Are you on any medical prescription?
Wake up bro!
Please wake up!
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by sirblend: 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
stanliwise:

mtchewww, nonsense. This set of boxers are literally the most knowledgeable boxers ever. They would tactically knockout any past boxer you can think of
Seems you were born after 2012.
Wake up from your sleep
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Truvelisback(m): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
sirblend:
Are you on any medical prescription? Wake up bro! Please wake up!
U need to ask urself that.
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by lexy2014: 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
Krismas:
grin No. The Wikipedia account suggests that Frazier injuries from Ali”s beating was exacerbated by Hypertension and kidney infection. But the quora said both was UNDERLYING. After a fight, all manner of complications can arise e.g Yodenis Ugas’s eyes are still bleeding from the orbital bone crush Spence gave him!
Then I suggest u watch the match btw Ali v Foreman. Cos I think u have not, dats why u didn’t know it was a brutal knock out and outclass grin
Also, Fury knocking out Joshua in 3 rounds cannot be verified as the fight has not happened. Afterall it was likes of u, who predicted an odd of 7:1 win for Frazier against Forman grin Yet on d day foreman knocked Frazier out in just few rounds EASILY.
My deduction is that both fighters have fought Whyte. Fury knocked out Whyte in 6rounds and Joshua knocked out Whyte in 7. So Fury cannot knockout Joshua in 3rounds, since he cudnt do that to Whyte Who Joshua beat.
Advance ur own prove and stop repeating urself unnecessarily

Na wa. english de hard my guy ooh. so what is the difference between "injuries from Ali”s beating was exacerbated by Hypertension and kidney infection" and "underlying health issues"? what are the "underlying health issues"?

Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Krismas(m): 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy2014:

Na wa. english de hard my guy ooh. so what is the difference between "injuries from Ali”s beating was exacerbated by Hypertension and kidney infection" and "underlying health issues"? what are the "underlying health issues"?

grin LOL
U repeating urself again grin
Boxing is not English grin
To help u further, it simply means FRAZIER DEVELOPED THE BP AND KIDNEY AFTER THE INJURIES SUSTAINED IN THE FIGHT WITH ALI AND NOT AILMENTS HE HAD PREVIOUS TO THE FIGHT
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by judedwriter(m): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
ednut1:
Uppercut barely connected and he pushed him, cheat

Clearly he was pushed! Tyson was lucky but could have still won on points.
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by lexy2014: 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2022
Krismas:
grin LOL
U repeating urself again grin
Boxing is not English grin
To help u further, it simply means FRAZIER DEVELOPED THE BP AND KIDNEY AFTER THE INJURIES SUSTAINED IN THE FIGHT WITH ALI AND NOT AILMENTS HE HAD PREVIOUS TO THE FIGHT

Pls what is the meaning of "underlying health issues"? According to you: "The Wikipedia account suggests that Frazier injuries from Ali”s beating was exacerbated by Hypertension and kidney infection".

I thought u previously said that "No regulatory body will give u license to box if u have ANY underlining health issues"? so are you now saying that he had these health issues and was still allowed to fight later in the year?

Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Krismas(m): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy2014:

Pls what is the meaning of "underlying health issues"? According to you: "The Wikipedia account suggests that Frazier injuries from Ali”s beating was exacerbated by Hypertension and kidney infection".

I thought u previously said that "No regulatory body will give u license to box if u have ANY underlining health issues"? so are you now saying that he had these health issues and was still allowed to fight later in the year?

grin Very easy. UNDERLYING means Frazier had BP and kidney probs going into d fight. And telling u it’s NOT true. No regulatory body-in dis case WBC-will allow a sick Frazier to compete.
If the sickness excuse is not a lie to cover his embarrassment, it must be conditions he acquired after the fight as a result of the pounding grin
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by lexy2014: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
Krismas:
grin Very easy. UNDERLYING means Frazier had BP and kidney probs going into d fight. And telling u it’s NOT true. No regulatory body-in dis case WBC-will allow a sick Frazier to compete.
If the sickness excuse is not a lie to cover his embarrassment, it must be conditions he acquired after the fight as a result of the pounding grin

so who is giving the sickness excuse for him? is it wikipaedia or quora?

According to you: "The Wikipedia account suggests that Frazier injuries from Ali”s beating was exacerbated by Hypertension and kidney infection".

Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by Krismas(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy2014:

so who is giving the sickness excuse for him? is it wikipaedia or quora?

According to you: "The Wikipedia account suggests that Frazier injuries from Ali”s beating was exacerbated by Hypertension and kidney infection".

grin Frazier is the one who probably gave the press such info about his health status. Boxers like footballers lie a lot abt injuries grin
I
During a football match, it’s not unusual to find footballers fall to the ground, rolling and pretending great pain. As soon as a penalty is awarded for dem, they get up and continue playing like nothing happened. It was of course a ruse. But press report will have it, dat the player was INJURED in the 89th minute. Boxers are not much different from footballers on feinting injuries
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2022
jaxxy:

Usyk can beat fury. Otto gave him a very hard time.

I have seen fury fight and he's hesitant especially when ure active and sharp bt once u get tired fury comes strong and gets u with his long reach and fairly hard punch.

Fury has good endurance and any fight with good endurance will give him a very tough time. This was what otto wallin had good endurance and good boxing skills.
Same thing with usky another solid boxer with good endurance.

Anyone can beat anyone.

As for Fury being hesistant in earlier rounds, it is in fact, a strategy. Fury is known for his fakes and feints. And what is the use going into combat with an active boxer when you can wear them down, and knock them out?

It is why boxers like Chisora hardly ever beat top boxers. They go in the more aggressive in the earlier rounds, and get dominated eventually. It happened in his many fights, including against Whyte, Parker, and Usyk.

Any boxer who tries to be aggressive in earlier rounds with Fury is not boxing smart.

If Wallin and Fury meet again, it will not be like last time. Fury will not give him that satisfaction.
Re: Tyson Fury Knocks Out Dillian Whyte With Brutal Uppercut, Retains WBC title by jaxxy(m): 7:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Anyone can beat anyone.

As for Fury being hesistant in earlier rounds, it is in fact, a strategy. Fury is known for his fakes and feints. And what is the use going into combat with an active boxer when you can wear them down, and knock them out?

It is why boxers like Chisora hardly ever beat top boxers. They go in the more aggressive in the earlier rounds, and get dominated eventually. It happened in his many fights, including against Whyte, Parker, and Usyk.

Any boxer who tries to be aggressive in earlier rounds with Fury is not boxing smart.

If Wallin and Fury meet again, it will not be like last time. Fury will not give him that satisfaction.

otto wallin is not an average boxer. He will beat whyte and fury also. He just needs more ko.

He has no known weaknesses for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ISIS Releases Cristiano Ronaldo's Threatening Image / "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.