Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] (866 Views)

Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But / Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by Nova1982: 2:43am On Apr 24, 2022
Well according to the bible in Deuteronomy 22:28-29 the easiest way to get a virgin wife is to rape any hot virgin girl you see then you should give her father money(like she's an object) then you can marry her, easy as ABC.

isn't the bible just beautiful? grin look at how easy it is to get yourself a beautiful virgin wife!

Christianity is the best! grin

Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by Kobojunkie: 4:02am On Apr 24, 2022
Nova1982:
Well according to the bible in Deuteronomy 22:28-29 the easiest way to get a virgin wife is to rape any hot virgin girl you see then you should give her father money(like she's an object) then you can marry her, easy as ABC.

isn't the bible just beautiful? grin look at how easy it is to get yourself a beautiful virgin wife!

If you had paid attention to the book, you would have seen where you are told by the author that the rules stated therein were only applicable to those descended from the lineage of Jacob I.e. Israel and meant as constitution for living life in the land of Canaan- Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. Translation, what you quoted has nothing to do with Christians. undecided
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:42am On Apr 24, 2022
Nova1982:

Gosh, you are so stoopid. Spits
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by DoctorOlasDesk: 4:52am On Apr 24, 2022
Nova1982:

Lol
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by Kayberg: 5:19am On Apr 24, 2022
Nova1982:

Not that difficult to spot Abduls, who read the Bible in order to defame it because they thought they're launching an online jihad against the Christian faith and Bible.

If you are up to the task, let me start exposing your religion's immorality and perversity here.
Blind man.
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 24, 2022
Kayberg:

Not that difficult to spot Abduls, who read the Bible in order to defame it because they thought they're launching an online jihad against the Christian faith and Bible.

If you are up to the task, let me start exposing your religion's immorality and perversity here.
Blind man.
All the years you people intruded the islam section dropping unpleasant words no one held you guys responsible,now someone is looking at the Bible and criticizing it you dey here dey complain,at least you don feel how e dey be to talk about the Bible.

The truth is that the Bible has too many mistake and makes almost no sense,we have to talk about them.
I can recount the times I've seen most of you criticize the Muslim faith by twisting Muhammad and his life ordeal,now the thing is this you have to provide a counter argument and explanation instead of complaining.
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by Kayberg: 6:09am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

All the years you people intruded the islam section dropping unpleasant words no one held you guys responsible,now someone is looking at the Bible and criticizing it you dey here dey complain,at least you don feel how e dey be to talk about the Bible.

The truth is that the Bible has too many mistake and makes almost no sense,we have to talk about them.
I can recount the times I've seen most of you criticize the Muslim faith by twisting Muhammad and his life ordeal,now the thing is this you have to provide a counter argument and explanation instead of complaining.

Have you not known that I won't swear any allegiance to a strange god all in the name of commenting on a ridiculous post?
Produce links to any of the thread wherein you see my moniker comment on Islamic threads.

Nothing to twist in Muhammad's life. His lifestyles ain't ordeals.
Only if you're not of good moral standards, will you see them as ordeals.
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 24, 2022
Kayberg:

Have you not known that I won't swear any allegiance to a strange god all in the name of commenting on a ridiculous post?
Produce links to any of the thread wherein you see my moniker comment on Islamic threads.
Silly.
When I say you people,you should understand I meant Christian.
Well if we should go through the history of your past comment I am so sure you never spoke against Christians insulting other's belief even though you saw it.
That's by the way, wetin I dey yarn here be say instead of to dey insult the op we fit still provide and interpret the Bible to am.
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by Nova1982: 6:13am On Apr 24, 2022
Kayberg:

Blind man.

religion is for slaves. there's nothing like God.
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by Kayberg: 6:14am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

When I say you people,you should understand I meant Christian.
Well if we should go through the history of your past comment I am so sure you never spoke against Christians insulting other's belief even though you saw it.
That's by the way, wetin I dey yarn here be say instead of to dey insult the op we fit still provide and interpret the Bible to am.

Abeg swipe left.
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 24, 2022
Kayberg:

Abeg swipe left.
Swipe right.
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by Kayberg: 6:15am On Apr 24, 2022
Nova1982:

religion is for slaves. there's nothing like God.
You will know there is GOD when you finally get to stand before Him.
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by Kayberg: 6:16am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
Swipe right.
At least, I'm on the right. Just swipe left and remain there.
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 24, 2022
Kayberg:

At least, I'm on the right.
Just swipe left and remain there.
Swipe right,you couldn't comprehend what I said instead you resorted to dum dum words.
If you want me to drive you into a state of depression I can.
Don't try to make me feel inferior by using hurtful words.
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by Kayberg: 7:15am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

Swipe right,you couldn't comprehend what I said instead you resorted to dum dum words.
If you want me to drive you into a state of depression I can.
Don't try to make me feel inferior by using hurtful words.

On your mind, I didn't understand your comment(s)?

State of depression!
Aha!
Those days are behind me already!

Making you feel inferior? Then you should think deep before making annoying and unreasonable comments.
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by AntiChristian: 7:48am On Apr 24, 2022
Kayberg:

Blind man.

Did he tell you he is a Muslim?
I know if you lose your manhood now na Muslim cause am.
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by tctrills: 7:55am On Apr 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you had paid attention to the book, you would have seen where you are told by the author that the rules stated therein were only applicable to those descended from the lineage of Jacob I.e. Israel and meant as constitution for living life in the land of Canaan- Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. Translation, what you quoted has nothing to do with Christians. undecided
Lets be careful with the way we explain the bible. You just explained that the rape of virgins is cool with God so long as its from the lineage of Jacob and they end up marrying the girl.
All rape weather from the lineage of Jacob or from any other rapist is a sin frowned upon by God. God has never and would never command anyone to rape.
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by dangoteinlaw: 8:01am On Apr 24, 2022
wives are everywhere but lagos grin

Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by tctrills: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

I don't think you did wrong in asking about the bible teaching but lets never forget that Christianity is actually the most tolerant religion. Right now the nation of Sweden is on fire because someone burnt a copy of the quran that he bought with his own money. As you can see, here on Nairaland, anyone can contribute to the Christian discussion. You don't need to be a Christian to discuss or disagree with us. You are welcome to ask more questions
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by Nova1982: 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:

I don't think you did wrong in asking about the bible teaching but lets never forget that Christianity is actually the most tolerant religion. Right now the nation of Sweden is on fire because someone burnt a copy of the quran that he bought with his own money. As you can see, here on Nairaland, anyone can contribute to the Christian discussion. You don't need to be a Christian to discuss or disagree with us. You are welcome to ask more questions

although I accept free speech but you should know that they're limitations to it, if you check the Swedish penal code chapter 16 section 8 it says "Section 8
A person who, in a statement
or other communication that is
disseminated, threatens or
expresses contempt for a
population group by allusion to
race, colour, national or ethnic
origin, religious belief, sexual
orientation or transgender
identity or expression is guilty of
agitation against a population
group and is sentenced to
imprisonment for at most two
years or, if the offence is minor,
to a fine.
If the offence is gross, the
person is guilty of gross agitation
against a population group and is
sentenced to imprisonment for
at least six months and at most
four years. When assessing
whether the offence is gross,
particular consideration is given
to whether the communication
had particularly threatening or
offensive content and was
disseminated to a large number
of people in a way that was liable
to attract considerable attention."

even article 26 of the ICCPR states that:

"the law shall prohibit any discrimination and guarantee to all persons equal and effective protection against discrimination on any ground such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status."

Article 20 of the ICCPR further states that "any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law."

and that guy obviously broke the law because he knew that his religious hatered will lead violence. he knows that Muslims take their religion seriously and he still went ahead to provoke them. you don't see Muslims going around burning bibles or doing things that can hurt the Christians but you speak of tolerance he obviously can't tolerate the fact that Muslims are in his country doing things like normal people and trying to live a good life.
ive noticed Muslims will tolerate almost everything except from you directly or indirectly playing with their faith. although the Muslims were wrong for going violent, there's nothing that can justify what that guy did.
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:

Lets be careful with the way we explain the bible. You just explained that the rape of virgins is cool with God so long as its from the lineage of Jacob and they end up marrying the girl.
All rape weather from the lineage of Jacob or from any other rapist is a sin frowned upon by God. God has never and would never command anyone to rape.
I didn't explain anything other the fact that that Law both he quoted from is instead a Law given to the Jews and not to Christians. undecided

His question is a legit one to ask, only he packages it to the wrong people. undecided
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by tctrills: 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
ive noticed Muslims will tolerate almost everything except from you directly or indirectly playing with their faith. although the Muslims were wrong for going violent, there's nothing that can justify what that guy did.
The Guy did not break any law. There is no law in Sweden against tearing books. Sweden isn't Saudi Arabia.
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by tctrills: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I didn't explain anything other the fact that that Law both he quoted from is instead a Law given to the Jews and not to Christians. undecided

His question is a legit one to ask, only he packages it to the wrong people. undecided
You explained that it was God's law for the Jews. Rape is never God's way for Jews or Christian. The penalty of rape was death.
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:

You explained that it was God's law for the Jews. Rape is never God's way for Jews or Christian. The penalty of rape was death.
You are wrong! undecided
Read what God in fact said as pointed out by the OP. undecided
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by tctrills: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are wrong! undecided
Read what God in fact said as pointed out by the OP. undecided
Now, I don't understand what you are saying. Anyway, let it slide.
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:
Now, I don't understand what you are saying. Anyway, let it slide.
Read the Op before reacting. undecided
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by tctrills: 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Read the Op before reacting. undecided
I read both of you.
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:
I read both of you.
The Old Covenant Law of Moses, from where the OP quoted from is God's Law and constitution to the Nation of Israel - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. All 613 statues and commandments contained are as given by God to those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins and for living in the Land of Canaan. undecided
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by tctrills: 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The Old Covenant Law of Moses, from where the OP quoted from is God's Law and constitution to the Nation of Israel - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. All 613 statues and commandments contained are as given by God to those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins and for living in the Land of Canaan. undecided
Then I was right. You are saying that God's Law and constitution to the Nation of Israel constitutes of Rape and I am saying a big No. God never commanded Nation of Israel to Rape.
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:

Then I was right. You are saying that God's Law and constitution to the Nation of Israel constitutes of Rape and I am saying a big No. God never commanded Nation of Israel to Rape.
You are wrong! undecided

As indicated even by the OP, God's punishment for Rape wasn't death. Death was punishment for sins under clear circumstances as stated in the law. undecided
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by tctrills: 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are wrong! undecided

As indicated even by the OP, God's punishment for Rape wasn't death. Death was punishment for sins under clear circumstances as stated in the law. undecided
God never endorsed the raping of virgins'. Read Deuteronomy 22. I don't know where you got that strange belief
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
tctrills:

God never endorsed the raping of virgins'. Read Deuteronomy 22. I don't know where you got that strange belief
I never said God endorsed the raping of virgins by His Law either only that God's Law is as written. Now, the OP'S interpretation is that, his. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Analyse This Bible Passage And Tell Me If You Believe this really Happened / Why Do Africans Practice An Unafrican Religion? / Prophet Abel Boma 2024 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.