Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] (867 Views)

Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But / Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by Nova1982: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
tctrills:

ive noticed Muslims will tolerate almost everything except from you directly or indirectly playing with their faith. although the Muslims were wrong for going violent, there's nothing that can justify what that guy did.
The Guy did not break any law. There is no law in Sweden against tearing books. Sweden isn't Saudi Arabia.

why didn't you quote the whole thing? it's impossible arguing with ignorant people.
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by tctrills: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nova1982:

why didn't you quote the whole thing? it's impossible arguing with ignorant people.
You dey vex? I didn't need to quote the whole thing. If you are scare of people talking bad about your beliefs then you have a problem. Your religion is the only protected religion on nairaland. That tells you that you guys have weaknesses but which one is my business.
Re: How To Get A Wife Easily As A Christian[pictures] by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nova1982:
Well according to the bible in Deuteronomy 22:28-29 the easiest way to get a virgin wife is to rape any hot virgin girl you see then you should give her father money(like she's an object) then you can marry her, easy as ABC.

isn't the bible just beautiful? grin look at how easy it is to get yourself a beautiful virgin wife!

Christianity is the best! grin

You know sometimes i wonder why most of you atheists don't exhibit your talent as stand up comedians?
Even though you misconstrued it all but i must confess if you're a clown in a circus you'll bring great gain! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Jesus And Lucifer Referred To As MORNING STAR / Should Women Braid Their Hair? / Lessons For Christians ;from The Eagles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.