Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego (29476 Views)

Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) / Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) / Police Bust Kidnappers Waiting For Ransom In Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2022
Did you notice they said southerners every other southerners focus on Igbos and IPOB...meanwhile the man didn't call any Igbo man

What the man said was tha he was kidnapped in UGHELLI DELTA STATE yet they are still calling Igbos but when we say delta is Igbo they start foaming for mouth oh delta is south south belt in the middle

1 Like

Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by utenwuson: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2022
Gten:
I barely escaped this kidnapper's on the 18th of April, 2022.
I was on my way to Lokoja from Anyigba where the state university is situated, just before Ochadamu junction, a gang of about 8 jumped out of the bush and started shooting. I was fortunate that 2 cars were ahead of me. Another set of about 3 came out of the bush just ahead of me but behind the second car, this one's had cutlasses, I quickly engaged the break and brought the car to an abrupt stop. The kidnapper's focused on the first car which gave me time to reverse to a safe distance and turn for the next village.
They operated freely for about 1hr 45 minutes before soldiers came to clear the road.
The kidnapper's had indigenes and fulani members.
I am truly grateful to God for saving me and my family.
I was informed that one of them was arrested. Look at the wicked fool.
the rest has been killed....
As at yesterday, the last among them was caught, they re igalas and few fulani

2 Likes

Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by Idadurun: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2022
Connected1:
There's always collaboration.

Even the Killing of Youths in Ohoro Village in Delta State close to Patani, it was one of the villagers that called the Army that the youths are killing innocent Hausa Men whereas they were Herdsmem with guns, that's how the military in conjunction with the Fulani Herdsmen killed 20 youths.

A Foreigner can't come and do shit in your homeland unless he has bribed a local otherwise he would get killed very easily.
You're right my dear. Do you know that most of the criminals unleashing these evil act on indigenes and non-indigenes are locals from Ohorho and Agadama villages. Some notorious youths even dress like the fulani herdsmen, join them to attack/kill innocent indigenes, kidnap for ransom, harassing and extorting motorists operating Bomadi route, etc. I think those Ohorho boys around the Bomadi junction are informers. They monitor activities of individuals and give information to their collaborators in the bush. They should be arrested.
Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by AMI3(m): 8:06am On Apr 24, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
This is why I will never support any cessation group.
Either Biafra, Oduduwa nation or any other.
Crime and evil exist in all tribes and parts of this country. Disintegrating the country won't solve it

My brother support or no support when it will happen it will happen without u or I being there at the table of negotiation.

Most of these crimes could be base on poor governance and when u put an uncultured person to pilot the affairs of governance the whole system will be messed up.

Do u know what causes most of these crimes?
Too much of pampering of the criminals in the name of " he my brother."

2 Likes

Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by jcross19: 8:11am On Apr 24, 2022
Kuginzi:
We were kidnapped by southerners in Delta, handed over to Fulani for ransom negotiation – Bayelsa-based journalist

https://punchng.com/we-were-kidnapped-by-southerners-in-delta-handed-over-to-fulani-for-ransom-negotiation-bayelsa-based-journalist/
this one na Fulani's slave trying to dent his own people image because political card.... Shame on you some southerners that can sell their parents for the sake peanuts...

1 Like

Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by Shanana10(m): 8:11am On Apr 24, 2022
Hmmm, odiegwu!
Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by nesgeeek(m): 8:21am On Apr 24, 2022
when there's bad govt in a country, the rate of crime usually tends to be very high.
Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by richmote: 8:30am On Apr 24, 2022
Idadurun:
You're right my dear. Do you know that most of the criminals unleashing these evil act on indigenes and non-indigenes are locals from Ohorho and Agadama villages. Some notorious youths even dress like the fulani herdsmen, join them to attack/kill innocent indigenes, kidnap for ransom, harassing and extorting motorists operating Bomadi route, etc. I think those Ohorho boys around the Bomadi junction are informers. They monitor activities of individuals and give information to their collaborators in the bush. They should be arrested.
which local government are these villages located at
Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by Shadysen: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2022
Mrkcee:

Thank God for your life. That stupid fool must provide his friends. How can local youths be collaborating with Fulani and Bandits terrorizing their own communities. I can't understand.

It's just childish when people call out our President for everything when in-fact we are the causers of our problems.
your president.
Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2022
Come to Abbatoir and see real collaboration
Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by Bahamas95(m): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2022
[quote author=Mrkcee post=112224780][/quote]

1 Like

Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by Agugbadin: 9:08am On Apr 24, 2022
God Almighty will bring the iniquity of all kidnappers in this country upon their children up to the fourth generation in Jesus name.
Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by Franking: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2022
All the forests in the south are the Fulani's play ground. They have colonized all of it. Funnily, it's still early. Time will come when we will all be held ransome by them. Let's continue playing the ostrich.

From Ondo to Edo to Delta or Ekiti they have taken over the forests while we are busy trying to be politically correct.
Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by techWriter3: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2022
So Southerners do finally rejoined Northern robbers in wholesome abduction businesses
Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by anointeddove: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2022
Receive wisdom, and i pray it happen to you.
Bonesbreaker:
Fake news
Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by PericomaNwankwo: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2022
Sounds similar to a scene from one of my books: "Victim of circumstance"

Also on Okadabooks.
Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by dmaze: 9:25am On Apr 24, 2022
Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by 1870venty: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
post=112223725:
Deaths to all terrorists and kidnappers on our darling nation.
Again,
Death to all terrorists in Nigeria.

If you are here supporting terrorists out there, brutal deaths await you also.

Quote this comment if you are one of the aforementioned.

Let Nairalanders know you today.

Brutal and heinous deaths to all their sponsors, lover sof their sponsors and all their family members above the age of 18 that love evil like them.

They will never die a peaceful death.
And their deaths shall come before 21 days.
So shall it be.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

all terrorists deserve death.
[/s]
Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by teepain: 9:32am On Apr 24, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This kidnsp of a thing always has police collaboration in it. The Edo and other south south region is even worse. The day kidnappers would be having a field day, you'd not see a single police on the road. Thieves would be robbing at a close range and the police would look the other way at their checkpoint. Things cannot continue this way. That's why I'm in support of the interim government as proposed by Pa Afe Babalola, former AG of the federation. We can't say someone like him proposing such a great move either has a pecuniary motive or doesn't mean well for Nigeria. He's lived his life to the fullest, only awaiting glorious call. Nobody can also say such a legal luminary doesn't know or think before putting forward such a proposal. He's one of the few nationalists we have around. Things have become awry in every sector, not only in defence. Any politicians who oppose this move is either an enemy of state or a greedy fellow. No security, no jobs, no meaningful life, no education, no electricity, no infrastructure, nothing. I wonder why they're still in government.

With the interim government any politicians found culpable in these mess would not be under any shield or immunity. Our constitution would need to be amended to address all the agitations and perceived inequalities in the country. Boko haram who said western education has failed them, they need to ask them questions and put things right. Everyone needs a good life. Anyone who has seen where boko haram had been killed would know they're not looking good. They fight with their blood for a government style which they believe would give them a good life.

2023 elections isn't what we need right now. If buhari, a war general and former head of state could fail this woefully, if pdp couid not bring any meaningful development to the doorsteps of Nigerians since 1999, If the preceding military era couldn't fare better which led to agitation for democracy, then constitution amendment is inevitable to address several areas, except we want to keep deceiving ourselves and if we want tovremain as a united Nigeria

Before thinking of an Interim National Government (ING), what would it's composition? Even the ones that are elected as leaders in Nigeria keep misbehaving and despite fact that they derive their power from the electorates our elected leaders seem not care about the masses.

Why do you think members of an ING that do not owe their appointments to electorates would do anything to favour the masses? I am yet to be convinced of the workability of an Interim National Government.

Although, I totally agree that the country needs a constitutional amendment, unfortunately the 2 Presidents of Southern extraction that we had (OBJ and GEJ) failed in that regards and I doubt that a Northerner as President would want to destroy the system as it is because the lopsidedness favours them.
Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by Owologbo(m): 9:33am On Apr 24, 2022
Minjim:
Niger Delta militants started this adoption for ransom now
Niger Delta militant never kidnapped locals.
Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 24, 2022
Gten:
I barely escaped this kidnapper's on the 18th of April, 2022.
I was on my way to Lokoja from Anyigba where the state university is situated, just before Ochadamu junction, a gang of about 8 jumped out of the bush and started shooting. I was fortunate that 2 cars were ahead of me. Another set of about 3 came out of the bush just ahead of me but behind the second car, this one's had cutlasses, I quickly engaged the break and brought the car to an abrupt stop. The kidnapper's focused on the first car which gave me time to reverse to a safe distance and turn for the next village.
They operated freely for about 1hr 45 minutes before soldiers came to clear the road.
The kidnapper's had indigenes and fulani members.
I am truly grateful to God for saving me and my family.
I was informed that one of them was arrested. Look at the wicked fool.

The kidnapper look like my igala tribe sef

1 Like

Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by Omodua(m): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2022
post=112223725:
Again,

Brutal and heinous deaths to all their sponsors, lover sof their sponsors and all their family members above the age of 18 that love evil like them.

So shall it be.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

Lol
Who are terrorists. Nobody is born a terrorist. It's the society that makes him so. Know that !
Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by Omodua(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2022
post=112223725:
Again,

So shall it be.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

Lol
Who are terrorists. Nobody is born a terrorist. It's the society that makes him so. Know that!
Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by J3susFr3ak: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2022
post=112223725:
Again,

So shall it be.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

What if I told you....your Buhari is also a Terrorist!

Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by Btruth: 9:49am On Apr 24, 2022
Obasanjo messed up this country big time with his selfish attitude.... he had all it takes then to turn around this country while he was in power, but his 3rd term ambition was all he was concerned about.
Greedy monster. Posterity will judge him and his lineage.

2 Likes

Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by Asianjollof007: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2022
Northerner's yahoo is kidnapping, steady cashout even EFCC and DSS can't stop them.
Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by Eriokanmi: 9:54am On Apr 24, 2022
MedicH:

So which political party will appoint the interim leader or do you have intentions of resurrecting Jesus Christ to be your interim leader? You don't understand the Nigeria problem. Set aside your pvc for Peter obi. He is the only one that can bring back the years and resources eaten away by the cankerworm and the caterpillar.
Grab a copy of one the newspapers where the ING was suggested and read. All the modalities as suggested are there. Happy reading
Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by Eriokanmi: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2022
Deadlytruth:

Afe Babalola was Obasanjo's legal adviser and lawyer throughout his tenure in which he (Obasanjo) resisted and frustrated all calls for a Sovereign National Conference with the objective of drawing up a genuinely we-the-people constitution marked with decentralization and state police to replace this current one which was a product of the military establishment of which Obasanjo was an integral part.
Pray tell me why Afe Babalola couldn't give him this same advice for which you have just soaked him in all the eulogies in the whole world if he was truly not merely after pecuniary interest as you would have us believe?
The situation of the country wasn't this bad during that era to warrant an ING, if you were quite aware and grown up to know of what happened during OBJ time. The only issues faced that time was that of political sharia. Economy was ok and you could tell from exchange rate. No insecurity but Niger delta agitations which was later taken care of.
Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by Chrismania100: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2022
Do you have any evidence?
Connected1:
There's always collaboration.

Even the Killing of Youths in Ohoro Village in Delta State close to Patani, it was one of the villagers that called the Army that the youths are killing innocent Hausa Men whereas they were Herdsmem with guns, that's how the military in conjunction with the Fulani Herdsmen killed 20 youths.

A Foreigner can't come and do shit in your homeland unless he has bribed a local otherwise he would get killed very easily.
Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by buckeyemedia: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2022
Mokason288:
:
There is a popular saying in My village

Nah witch wey Dey house dey give permission for witch wey Dey outside to come in and kill

You passed almost 10 police check post

Don’t be surprised that they are in on it too

BUhari is quiet his body gestures suggest he is in too
Mumu you did not mention Ifeanyi Okowa, it is President Buhari alone?

When police (which I know you have family members) stop motorists on the road to collect bribe, we should blame the President in Abuja?

What of the indigenous vigilantes that comb their local forests?

You people will continue to suffer in that country because of your hypocrisy & wickedness, I am sure this Sunday morning, you & the kidnappers have entered church to continue deceiving yourselves?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by buckeyemedia: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2022
Eriokanmi:
The situation of the country wasn't this bad during that era to warrant an ING, if you were quite aware and grown up to know of what happened during OBJ time. The only issues faced that time was that of political sharia. Economy was ok and you could tell from exchange rate. No insecurity but Niger delta agitations which was later taken care of.
For lack of vision, the people perish, OBJ Useless man.
Re: We Were Kidnapped By Southerners In Delta, Handed Over To Fulani For Ransom Nego by Connected1: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2022
Chrismania100:
Do you have any evidence?
if I have, it's the police or the military I will give it to and not you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Bags Over 8years Imprisonment For Dealing Drugs In UK (pics/video) / Ayo Owolabi, Father Of Precious Owolabi Speaks On His Death / Vigilante Torture Phone Snatcher In Bayelsa After Stripping Him(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.