Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Govs Of Abia And Enugu Shuns Peter Obi, Endorse Wike For President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govs Of Abia And Enugu Shuns Peter Obi, Endorse Wike For President (1857 Views)

Those Accusing Govs Of Silence Over Insecurity, ASUU Strike Not Fair: El Rufai / PDP Rep Caucus Moves To Endorse Wike As Atiku’s Running Mate / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govs Of Abia And Enugu Shuns Peter Obi, Endorse Wike For President by NoQualmz: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
foryourmindlol:
[s]
Mechionu. You people are always formulating imaginary scenarios.

Neither Ugwuanyi nor Ikpeazu abandoned Peter Obi.

If Atiku visit any of them, you will still hear the same "he's very good to be president."

All these are the same political famzing. Nothing else. But you people will blow it out of proportion to fan up an imaginary "disunity" because Igbos are now involved.[/s]

Oh pls shut up.

What he said is the fvcking truth. Gthoh!
Re: Govs Of Abia And Enugu Shuns Peter Obi, Endorse Wike For President by NoQualmz: 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ndibunna:
Sometimes you have Anambra people to blame.

They are yet to realize the quantum of hatred these neighboring states have for them. They want your state to burn and nothing to come out of it.

Nnamdi Kanu from Abia will declare no election in anambra state but will go mute on Abia elections. Infact he will even go about romancing orji uzor Kalu for election to hold peacefully in Abia.....same as their counterpart in Enugu state.

Anambra need to wake up and see that the bitterness is a real one....

Imagine if it was Soludo that did or say something like this.....by now everywhere will be on fire.

Ndi Anambra should wake up to reality.

1 Like

Re: Govs Of Abia And Enugu Shuns Peter Obi, Endorse Wike For President by NoQualmz: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
globemoney01:

nonsense.

Bia,is this d same globemoney on Anambra thread or another one?

U confuse even d devil. What's ur mission?
Re: Govs Of Abia And Enugu Shuns Peter Obi, Endorse Wike For President by NoQualmz: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Can anything good come out of the two worst and invompetent state govs?

Even their respective states is yearning for fresh air and good governance.

Dirty abia state governor of a 8yrs center table.
Enugu gov that hasn't given his pple water since last year. Enugu pple have not seen water for years and are migrating to Anambra and overpopulating the state.

Useless duo

1 Like

Re: Govs Of Abia And Enugu Shuns Peter Obi, Endorse Wike For President by TotoGame(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ndibunna:
Sometimes you have Anambra people to blame.

They are yet to realize the quantum of hatred these neighboring states have for them. They want your state to burn and nothing to come out of it.

Nnamdi Kanu from Abia will declare no election in anambra state but will go mute on Abia elections. Infact he will even go about romancing orji uzor Kalu for election to hold peacefully in Abia.....same as their counterpart in Enugu state.

Anambra need to wake up and see that the bitterness is a real one....

Imagine if it was Soludo that did or say something like this.....by now everywhere will be on fire.

Ndi Anambra should wake up to reality.

Just shut up! There's no evidence that dey endorsed Wike!
Re: Govs Of Abia And Enugu Shuns Peter Obi, Endorse Wike For President by West1side: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Massively my foot

GooodHardDick:
Anyone is free to endorse whoever he or she wishes.

However, this doesn't stop the fact that Nigerians are massively voting for Peter Obi come 2023.

I Support igbo presidency 100%
Re: Govs Of Abia And Enugu Shuns Peter Obi, Endorse Wike For President by NoQualmz: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
TotoGame:
[s]Just shut up! There's no evidence that dey endorsed Wike![/s]

U too shut up!

1 Like

Re: Govs Of Abia And Enugu Shuns Peter Obi, Endorse Wike For President by West1side: 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
foryourmindlol:
[s][/s]
Imaginary story teller. Stop suffering from delusion.

If PDP delegates want to follow money, APGA ticket still dey. Most Nigerians are rooting for Peter Obi and will follow him to any party he goes.

You go work n lament tire to sell this Pandora criminal to Nigerians
Re: Govs Of Abia And Enugu Shuns Peter Obi, Endorse Wike For President by Tinubuadvocate: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2022
It's now going to be fire for fire henceforth.
omenka:
Ohanaeze NdiIboe won't see this. Their life headache remains Star Boy and Jagaban.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Govs Of Abia And Enugu Shuns Peter Obi, Endorse Wike For President by duro4chang(m): 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
Before nko?
Re: Govs Of Abia And Enugu Shuns Peter Obi, Endorse Wike For President by perez100: 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Am from Umuahia, Abia State. We support Peter Obi and we will vote for him. The Abia State Governor (Okezie Ikpeazu) is a failure. All the Governors that ruled my state failed completely. I have already made calls to tell people that Peter Obi must replicate in Nigeria what he did in Anambra. The Governor that didn't borrow any money and left billions of naira for Anambra when he completed his tenure.

Our own Orji Uzo Kalu, T. Orji and now Okezie Ikpeazu didn't do anything. I was surprised that Umuahia remain the way it was in 1990s before Nigeria returned to democracy in 1999. The thieves don't want anything good for Nigeria.

1. Peter Obi - Best (Politicians will cry because they will not see kobo to loot, large economy for Nigeria and Nigerians will thank God that they voted him)

2. Osibanjo - No leadership knowledge (Good man but he will fail again because he failed woefully in economy that Buhari handed over to him. It is wrong to blame Buhari alone because the outcome of his contributions brought Nigeria to this present situation)

3. Tinubu - Chief Looter ( Bring Nigeria to stone age and will select who rule even in your wards)

4. Okezie Ikpeazu - a looter (Keep Nigeria stagnant Nigeria)

5. Wike - a looter (will turn Nigeria into North Korea, one man show)
Unahi - looter ( a bit better)

6. Orji Uzoh Kalu - a looter (will put Nigeria in his armpit and nobody dare challenge him but not tribalistic person)

They said Atiku is corrupt and blamed him despite he was the Vice President but they failed to blame Obasanjo. Today they blame Buhari as been corrupt but exonerate Osibanjo stating that he is just the Vice President and has no power to act.

However, was Atiku"s position different from Osibanjo"s position?
Re: Govs Of Abia And Enugu Shuns Peter Obi, Endorse Wike For President by SweetiliciousD: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
afroniger:
That's disappointing. But then again, Peter Obi has always struck me as a loner type of politician. He doesn't seem to relate well with politicians outside of his socio-political circle. I recall that when Atiku picked him as running mate SE governors and politicians were initially not receptive to the choice. Support for his ambition so far seems more widespread with social media users than grassroot politicians. It remains to be seen how far he'll go with this ambition. I wish him all the best.

The answer is obvious.

For the "Share the money" crop of polithiefians, Peter Obi is No No. Abia is not better under Okezie, with all sense of responsibility and he endorsing Obi is never expected cos both are not on the same league.

Obi is a game changer. May Obi happen to Abia State.
Re: Govs Of Abia And Enugu Shuns Peter Obi, Endorse Wike For President by globemoney01: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2022
NoQualmz:

Bia,is this d same globemoney on Anambra thread or another one?

U confuse even d devil. What's ur mission?
i qouted a wrong post which i have deleted. Thanks for bringing to my notice. Yes Abia and Enugu govs are the worst in the universe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Denounce Biafra And My Love For Ipob!. That Video Wa.. / I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? / Breaking News : Peter Obi On Naira Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.