Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) (34020 Views)

Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) / Ibeno Beach: The Longest Sand Beach In West Africa (Photos) / Driver Kills Masquerade In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy2014:

Where are the "investors from Holland"? I am seeing just one white man...most likely a tourist
So if they were many you would have believed abi.. try and get sense ok

1 Like

Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Originalsly:

True... why can't the State develop its beaches as a tourist attraction? ... not even targeting foreign tourists but local tourists? .. help locals to enjoy our own natural resources which will in time attract foreign ones. Foreign investors will come and make demands... which the Govermor will bow to.... concessions will be made .... no tax... duty free importation of everything.... supporting infrastructure will be put in place by the State.... locals will be barred from the beach... fishing will be banned .... locals will he displaced to make way for hotels and parking lots.... beach front off limit to locals... rigorously enforced by Police..... but yet they will be chest beating about the best beach and tourist attraction in Nigeria. It's a shame that we can allow ourselves to be exploited and our land sold to foreigners for a few illegal dollars. No different from when rulers a few hundred years ago sold their people for face mirrors and knives and small trinkets. Some of our leaders need to be stoned to.....

Load of trash over here
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
BigBashiru:

When they invest, they own it to the extent of their investment....its a shame....

Why can't they get investors from other 54 African countries??

Colonial brainwashing...what a shame
when others are poorer than you.. we can’t call poor Yoruba Muslim or ipob to develop our beach na
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
sniperr007:

Akwa Ibom people are used to mediocrity. No blame them.

The need prayers.

One white man Na investor grin
funnily they are still superior to you and your ethnicity.. foolish idiot
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
foreshore:

I can only see one investor here. Why write investors
Becos he came with two other Nigerian investors
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
M23M:
Nice one at the investors. I hope they invest well.
He came with 2 other Nigeria investors
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
pacespot:
Is it not the same ibeno that witnessed violent clash between Yoruba and Akwa ibom?
Ibeno is big illiterate and not a village ok
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
LUAN1:
una too dey hype this akwa ibom,... that White man na investor??
Akwa Ibom is even under hype .. believe me.. They entire state is fully open now
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
[quote author=toyinid78 post=112245543][/quote]exactly and the pigs are envious too
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Gkemz: 10:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
I like oyibo people simplicity. During my service year in Eket when I used to visit ibeno beach, these white people would often come to ibeno beach dressed casually on shorts and sneakers for fun. After their visit they'd take off with a chopper. Suya grills of all types, drinks of all types and cocktail are sold at very affordable rates unlike other beaches I've visited.

1 Like

Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Unzerious: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Paulianfa:

Bro, I no like wetin u talked, Gov. Udom don fall my hands.
Nobody dey Perfect, but Some better pass Other's.
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by LUAN1: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hunchogee:
Akwa Ibom is even under hype .. believe me.. They entire state is fully open now
not open bro,... only politician enjoy the fun
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by planetx: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gkemz:
I like oyibo people simplicity. During my service year in Eket when I used to visit ibeno beach, these white people would often come to ibeno beach dressed casually on shorts and sneakers for fun. After their visit they'd take off with a chopper. Suya grills of all types, drinks of all types and cocktail are sold at very affordable rates unlike other beaches I've visited.
So Nigerians that visits the beach goes there wearing agbada and suit.

1 Like

Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Gamesmart: 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hunchogee:
And your envy jealous sef won’t change a thing

I am jealous of you that you are reetarded?

And that you will not mentally improve?

Ah, you are really severely reetarded! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
LUAN1:
not open bro,... only politician enjoy the fun
The state is open now
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
Gamesmart:

bitter pig , go to your state thread an masturbate ok
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by foreshore(m): 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
Hunchogee:
Becos he came with two other Nigerian investors

Then you should have put that narrative
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by cococandy(f): 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Kinda embarrassing.
The way black men are submissive to their white masters

1 Like

Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Gamesmart: 1:16am On Apr 25, 2022
Hunchogee:
bitter pig , go to your state thread an masturbate ok

Colomentality vegetable! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Gamesmart: 1:17am On Apr 25, 2022
cococandy:
Kinda embarrassing.
The way black men are submissive to their white masters

The fooool thought he had a great thread because white master visit Uyo. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ntrukpum(m): 3:02am On Apr 25, 2022
Damage control, after chasing real investors (yorubas). You can't eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by 9jakool: 3:03am On Apr 25, 2022
The desperation for white validation. mtschew!!
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by nisai: 5:44am On Apr 25, 2022
kettykings:

You are so funny with this post, it seems Niger Delta has been awake since while everyone thought they were sleeping
Awake to what?
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Xiaohei(m): 7:11am On Apr 25, 2022
China receives the largest FDI in the world. Nigeria, South Africa, Mozambique amongst others lead the list of African countries that have attracted the highest foreign direct investments in the past ten years. According to data obtained from the World Bank, the top 10 countries received over $300 billion Net FDI between 2011 and 2020. So, I see nothing wrong in foreign investors eyeing potential collaboration with the Akwa Ibom state government in developing Ibeano beach.
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nomiyesupersaint: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2022
Hunchogee:
they Yorubas were too dirty and smelly.. we needed fresh air
But are not as dirty are your m.o.t.h.e.r.s and f.o.r.e.fa.t.h.e.r.s ass.es
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 11:47am On Apr 25, 2022
AntiBMC:
Smh. Chai! Colonialism is truly a bad thing. Any idi0t with white skin will just come from anywhere and blacks will be falling over themselves to hand their resources over to him

That's the reason why the owner of Shell, an alleged criminal, is one of Nigeria's major "investors". And the results thereof can be seen below.
All the foreign companies that full Lagos which makes Lagos generate the highest IGR in the country, does that make Lagos a colony of foreigners?
Because it is Akwa Ibom State, it must be colonization.
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by TheGift: 11:52am On Apr 25, 2022
Phaantom22:
Is this an archievement? So the investor(s) na just this white man? Why can't the state develop a blue print for it's development rather than wait for white men?

Because they want to use it to siphon money and sell off the state resources to themselves and their cronies.
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AntiBMC(m): 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
GardenOfGod:

All the foreign companies that full Lagos which makes Lagos generate the highest IGR in the country, does that make Lagos a colony of foreigners?
Because it is Akwa Ibom State, it must be colonization.
Nonsense!

Nonsense to ur papa. What makes you think I was only referring to Akwa Ibom? I said what I said. Slam ur head on the wall, if you don't like it.

2 Likes

Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
AntiBMC:

Nonsense to ur papa. What makes you think I was only referring to Akwa Ibom? I said what I said. Slam ur head on the wall, if you don't like it.
[/s]
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nomiyesupersaint:
But are not as dirty are your m.o.t.h.e.r.s and f.o.r.e.fa.t.h.e.r.s ass.es
Reason why we push your mothers and family from our state .. Dirty
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nomiyesupersaint: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hunchogee:
Reason why we push your mothers and family from our state .. Dirty
Reason why you will remain miserable like your f.o.r.e fathers is because you are a local champion who believes in chasing strangers out of your town in order to inherit their properties.
Re: Investors Arrive Ibeno Tourist Beach, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nomiyesupersaint: 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Gamesmart:

Omo see finishing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Lost His Leg And Arm In An Accident Reveals Why He Is Happy. Photos / Akwa Ibom Government Acquires Two New Aircraft For Ibom Air / You Want To Survive In Lagos: 17 Things You Must Not Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.