Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,511 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Dating "Real Ladies" Is Sweet! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating "Real Ladies" Is Sweet! (351 Views)

Ladies, is 6.5 Inch joystick Big Or Small For You? / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / Let's Be Real Ladies And Gentlemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating "Real Ladies" Is Sweet! by cPapaAjascO: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2022
Being real is not being childish, local or uncultured.

find a classy high profile lady who will accept a low budget offer to sit out at a food vendors canteen to eat iya Basira's rice.... and dosent make an issue of it.

A lady who doesn't think it's downgrading to drink ijebu garri without groundnut, milk or sugar.

A lady who still takes a break from her fathers expensive mansion at lekki phase1 to come to an interior town to relate with you and your friends in the ghetto.

A lady who doesn't think it's your duty to take care of all her expenses.

A lady who has a lot of investments

A lady who doesn't think giving u sex is your reward for spending on her.

A lady who is always concerned about helping you with your money making ideas and possibly suggesting to financially assist u.

A lady who's just with you without much demands. She dosent stress you with her issues or bug you with suspicious questions.

A lady who respects and adores you despite her evident rich and high class background, which is far beyond yours.

If you ever find her... pls never take her for granted and do not let her go. cheesy
Re: Dating "Real Ladies" Is Sweet! by Shedrack777: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2022
ME, i love them fake. let them just use and dump me. raise your hands if you're a fake lady

1 Like

Re: Dating "Real Ladies" Is Sweet! by cPapaAjascO: 10:06am On Apr 24, 2022
Sometimes some women may begin to wonder and ask God why... why are the other ladies getting married quickly ahead of them... she's got better looks but it seem the ugly ladies and getting the cuter guys...

Marriage has nothing to do with looks. If you can follow the nuggets in this thread, u will become a very attractive woman. Every guy wants to marry u ASAP !!! grin

1 Like

Re: Dating "Real Ladies" Is Sweet! by Iniobong34: 10:28am On Apr 24, 2022
She can only be found in nigerian movie.
Re: Dating "Real Ladies" Is Sweet! by Cerebellum: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2022
You're really papa ajasco, nah to find mama ajasco, sisi pepeye and that bald head guy remaingrin
Miss those time sha
This is not the 19s bro
Re: Dating "Real Ladies" Is Sweet! by Petoski7: 10:56am On Apr 24, 2022
Shedrack777:
ME, i love them fake. let them just use and dump me. raise your hands if you're a fake lady
grin grin grin

Re: Dating "Real Ladies" Is Sweet! by Medianna(f): 2:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
You mean I will come and be drinking garrison without sugar when I have the money to buy it?

Nah. A real lady is suppose to upgrade the garri by adding sugar, groundnut and milk then add cold water to it

(1) (Reply)

2 Papa Just Post One Pikin For Children’s Day / How Much Rest Do You Get? / My Thoughts On Temi Otedola's Engagement To Mr Eazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.