Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,651 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Any Experienced MT5 Indicator Developer In The House, DM - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Any Experienced MT5 Indicator Developer In The House, DM (789 Views)

Convert Indicator To Expert Advisor / New And Hot: Lithium Battery Level Indicator With Arduino And LCD / Java EE Developer And Spring Developer In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Experienced MT5 Indicator Developer In The House, DM by miitcash(m): 11:34am On Apr 24, 2022
I will give you test job and you do demo, before discussing money,
need to work on a simple MT5 indicator that displays some information on the screen.
comment below if you're serious and understand the first paragraph.

Re: Any Experienced MT5 Indicator Developer In The House, DM by Brainmer: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
You mean you need someone to create chart for you in MT5
Re: Any Experienced MT5 Indicator Developer In The House, DM by miitcash(m): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
I mean an MT5 Indicators for zigzag lines, indicating HH HL LL LH, capturing Previous Day close price, Present Day open price, High of the day and Low of the day.
Brainmer:
U mean Kline chart
Re: Any Experienced MT5 Indicator Developer In The House, DM by miitcash(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2022
The chat is an sketch of what i want. I need MT5 indicator
Brainmer:
You mean you need someone to create chart for you in MT5
Re: Any Experienced MT5 Indicator Developer In The House, DM by Brainmer: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
miitcash:
The chat is an sketch of what i want. I need MT5 indicator
Go to metatrader editor and use the indicator Code from github

https://github.com/EarnForex/ZigZagOnParabolic

If you are trying to build a trading chart use tradeview or kline chart .
Re: Any Experienced MT5 Indicator Developer In The House, DM by pjmoa(m): 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
miitcash:
I will give you test job and you do demo, before discussing money,
need to work on a simple MT5 indicator that displays some information on the screen.
comment below if you're serious and understand the first paragraph.
Message me

(1) (Reply)

Can I Make A Living Out Of This? / New To Programming / Help: Script For Downloadable Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.