Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Zzzzz - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zzzzz (1240 Views)

What Was Your Breaking Point / At What Point Should A New Couple Get Worried Over Conception? / am at the breaking point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zzzzz by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2022
This is final goodbye. cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zzzzz by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
Zzzz
Re: Zzzzz by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
Opens thread smiley

Closes thread undecided undecided
Re: Zzzzz by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2022
..., Lol. You are a good citizen.
Re: Zzzzz by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Please help in any little way you can.
Re: Zzzzz by nifemi25(m): 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
I can assured you that you can't pay all this loan ...I will only advised you to send mails to this loan app company and state why you can't meet up with there payment for now. At worst your contact will be sent several messages... Any of your contact that is annoy about the messages should help pay them... Don't give yourselve unnecessary headache

4 Likes

Re: Zzzzz by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
nifemi25:
I can assured you that you can't pay all this loan ...I will only advised you to send mails to this loan app company and state why you can't meet up with there payment for now. At worst your contact will be sent several messages... Any of your contact that is annoy about the messages should help pay them... Don't give yourselve unnecessary headache

Thanks for your words of encouragement. It mean a lot and I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Zzzzz by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
As it stands now, I'm ready to do anything to bounce back, I don't want to kill myself cause I don't want to lose my 4young kids and my ailing brother, am all they have left in this world.

1 Like

Re: Zzzzz by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lord, your grace is all I need right now. cry

1 Like

Re: Zzzzz by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
RoyalRoy help push please
Re: Zzzzz by Karleb(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
You are a father of 4 but the oldest is 9. 9!!! angry angry

All these on top POS business.

Arhhhhh!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Zzzzz by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 25, 2022
OP no vex o. But how can boys who want to turn men go ahead to have four children while still broke and not financially emancipated? Just curious.

I see a lot of guys here coming online to ask for help with kids and I wonder why you never had plans to be rich before f**king.

It’s far easier to make money than raising kids and be broke.

Many young men still make this same mistake and look for who to blame while borrowing money from loan companies to make them more broke.

At the university I already made my first million hustling on my own. As a graduate without work, I was already acting as a facilitator in contracts and making more millions. Years after graduation, I have already done over 5 federal and state government contracts making more money. Today I thank God for who he had made me become. All of these were all done by myself and without no help from family or friends.

Anybody could do it. This OP could do it, but he chose f**k over making plans for his future. You have 4 kids you have brought into this world and you don’t even have plan for yourself at all.

Every man’s destiny is in his hands. If nothing is working for you. Take it to God in prayers. No man is your salvation.

2 Likes

Re: Zzzzz by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 25, 2022
I was in Manhattan NY the week before Easter and I got talking about the New York’s Billionaires row with a friend. I said to my self. Why are some people so rich and some so poor. I realized that being rich and been poor is all about your choice in life. You can choose to be rich or be poor. The difference between millionaires in dollars and Billionaires is just perception/view. The millionaires save to be a millionaire and remain as millionaires, but the billionaires don’t. They make plans, take risk and do investments. They see what the millionaires and the poor don’t see, and that’s opportunities.

Basic Nigerians don’t see anything other than been mainstream and just do what others are doing, like doing same business as others and getting the kind of jobs other get like working in an oil company or bank or CBN or one corrupt institution where they can steal money and be a little rich.

At the early stage in life, all they see in their future is getting a degree and working somewhere to get paid at the end of the month.

Some other people just sit back and relax and watch how their life turns out without making any plans at all and eventually things won’t turn out well.

OP, you need to take a day off or two and reflect on your life and think of what you can do to help yourself long term and say goodbye to poverty. I mean clean business or ideas that will fetch you money

5 Likes

Re: Zzzzz by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 25, 2022
burritto:
I was in Manhattan NY the week before Easter and I got talking about the New York’s Billionaires row with a friend. I said to my self. Why are some people so rich and some so poor. I realized that being rich and been poor is all about your choice in life. You can choose to be rich or be poor. The difference between millionaires in dollars and Billionaires is just perception/view. The millionaires save to be a millionaire and remain as millionaires, but the billionaires don’t. They make plans, take risk and do investments. They see what the millionaires and the poor don’t see, and that’s opportunities.

Basic Nigerians don’t see anything other than been mainstream and just do what others are doing, like doing same business as others and getting the kind of jobs other get like working in an oil company or bank or CBN or one corrupt institution where they can steal money and be a little rich.

At the early stage in life, all they see in their future is getting a degree and working somewhere to get paid at the end of the month.

Some other people just sit back and relax and watch how their life turns out without making any plans at all and eventually things won’t turn out well.

OP, you need to take a day off or two and reflect on your life and think of what you can do to help yourself long term and say goodbye to poverty. I mean clean business or ideas that will fetch you money

Show me the way and I'll gladly follow.
Re: Zzzzz by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 25, 2022
burritto:
OP no vex o. But how can boys who want to turn men go ahead to have four children while still broke and not financially emancipated? Just curious.

I see a lot of guys here coming online to ask for help with kids and I wonder why you never had plans to be rich before f**king.

It’s far easier to make money than raising kids and be broke.

Many young men still make this same mistake and look for who to blame while borrowing money from loan companies to make them more broke.

At the university I already made my first million hustling on my own. As a graduate without work, I was already acting as a facilitator in contracts and making more millions. Years after graduation, I have already done over 5 federal and state government contracts making more money. Today I thank God for who he had made me become. All of these were all done by myself and without no help from family or friends.

Anybody could do it. This OP could do it, but he chose f**k over making plans for his future. You have 4 kids you have brought into this world and you don’t even have plan for yourself at all.

Every man’s destiny is in his hands. If nothing is working for you. Take it to God in prayers. No man is your salvation.

Thanks for the insults anyway. You could only pick out the number of kids I've had and couldn't see how life turns since my dad passed and had to sell off all to keep my ailing brother alive.
I appreciate your thoughts though.
Good morning!
Re: Zzzzz by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
Needhelp1:

Thanks for the insults anyway. You could only pick out the number of kids I've had and couldn't see how life turns since my dad passed and had to sell off all to keep my ailing brother alive.
I appreciate your thoughts though.
Good morning!

I never insulted you, I only told you you chose to f**k instead of making plans of becoming rich first. The truth really hurts.

Your dads passing has nothing to do with you been in this situation. My own dad passed in 2007 and that was my NYSC year and it never stopped my hustle

1 Like

Re: Zzzzz by ibechris(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2022
Well,I don't see him insulting u here...I feel he has motivated u well enough to pick up from where u stopped and become what u are supposed to be.

The decision to become rich or poor are all in your hands.

1 Like

Re: Zzzzz by Foodqueen(f): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Which loan app borrow you all these big money.

I usually hear of people complaining of 20-30k

1 Like

Re: Zzzzz by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
I greet you all...
Re: Zzzzz by naija4life247: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Karleb:
You are a father of 4 but the oldest is 9. 9!!! angry angry

All these on top POS business.

Arhhhhh!!! angry

Poor men loves sex

1 Like

Re: Zzzzz by Potch: 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
If you can't assist him financially, please don't rub this on his face. I pray none of you will
ever experience the other side of life. There is a thin line between "from-grass-to-grace" and a "from-grace-to-grass". I pray op find a succour very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Zzzzz by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Potch:
If you can't assist him financially, please don't rub this on his face. I pray none of you will
ever experience the other side of life. There is a thin line between "from-grass-to-grace" and a "from-grace-to-grass". I pray op find a succour very soon.

If you ask this OP what he used all the money he borrowed for, he’ll say he used it to feed and solve personal issues. People don’t borrow for business or anything productive, they just borrow to eat and not even business to bail them out when it’s time to pay.
Re: Zzzzz by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 29, 2022
burritto:

If you ask this OP what he used all the money he borrowed for, he’ll say he used it to feed and solve personal issues. People don’t borrow for business or anything productive, they just borrow to eat and not even business to bail them out when it’s time to pay.

Pray you don't have a sick relative on life support.

1 Like

Re: Zzzzz by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 29, 2022
Potch:

Thanks for your kinds words.
Re: Zzzzz by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
Needhelp1:

Pray you don't have a sick relative on life support.

Bro, I pray all the time, so I don’t think I’ll have any relative on life support ever.

I have sized you up and realize that you are full of negativity. In all I have told you so far, you only picked out the negative parts, and that’s where your problem is.

If you were a real person, you’d be saying things like I have tried or I have business ideas and no capital to start up or i need help having better business ideas to help me out financially, but all you keep saying are words to guilt trip me and it won’t work. I see lots of scammers here using that tactic. I’ll just let you go ahead and figure a way out of this your situation if they are real, cos this is the last time I’ll respond to you. You don’t have any plans yet and I do not waste my time.
Re: Zzzzz by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
burritto:

Bro, I pray all the time, so I don’t think I’ll have any relative on life support ever.

I have sized you up and realize that you are full of negativity. In all I have told you so far, you only picked out the negative parts, and that’s where your problem is.

If you were a real person, you’d be saying things like I have tried or I have business ideas and no capital to start up or i need help having better business ideas to help me out financially, but all you keep saying are words to guilt trip me and it won’t work. I see lots of scammers here using that tactic. I’ll just let you go ahead and figure a way out of this your situation if they are real, cos this is the last time I’ll respond to you. You don’t have any plans yet and I do not waste my time.

Your opinions, your problem.
Re: Zzzzz by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
Needhelp1:

Your opinions, your problem.

Go get a job and stop scamming people.

hasta mañana
Re: Zzzzz by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 05, 2022
Please guys, help me with any amount. I have to buy drugs for my sick brother.
Re: Zzzzz by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 06, 2022
Please help, time is running out on me. All I do now is borrow to repay accumulated debt and accrued interest isn't favorable.
Re: Zzzzz by Ishilove: 9:10pm On May 06, 2022
Needhelp1:
Please help, time is running out on me. All I do now is borrow to repay accumulated debt and accrued interest isn't favorable.
Is it a job you need or what?
Re: Zzzzz by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 06, 2022
Ishilove:

Is it a job you need or what?

I job will be fine bro.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Help Out. Is This Siblings Rivalry Or Something Else? / YSJ Baby Bed For Sale / Journey Of A Patiently Waiting Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.