Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,349 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Reopening Borders: Will The Price Of Food Products Reduce? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reopening Borders: Will The Price Of Food Products Reduce? (362 Views)

‘Nigeria Borders Will Remain Closed’ - Mohammed Sabo Nanono, Agric Minister / Buhari Reveals What Will Determine Reopening Of Land Borders / Custom: Why Nigerian Borders Will Remain Closed Until... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reopening Borders: Will The Price Of Food Products Reduce? by JoviaIJune(f): 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
After the FG lifted up the ban on closure of borders, I'm now wondering if the high rising cost of food stuffs will now reduce?

2023 loading.. I wonder why this Government start behaving like saints as if they have us at the back of their mind only when elections is near
Re: Reopening Borders: Will The Price Of Food Products Reduce? by realstars: 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
The person that shurt down the border is not a NIGERIAN.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo In 2016 - Tinubu Nominated Me As VP / 2023: Oshiomhole Declares For President / Identify This Murderers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.