Stats: 3,165,061 members, 7,859,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Osinbajo In 2016 - Tinubu Nominated Me As VP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo In 2016 - Tinubu Nominated Me As VP (363 Views)

Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 / Governor Tambuwal Receives Osinbajo In Sokoto (Photos) / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

Osinbajo In 2016 - Tinubu Nominated Me As VP by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 29, 2022
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/tinubu-nominated-vice-president-osinbajo/amp/

In his exact words - "The National Leader, A former Governor whom I served under nominated me".. It was obvious he wasn't even prepared or inline to be made VP until God used Jagaban to lift him up.
Shame on you all trying to change history!

Re: Osinbajo In 2016 - Tinubu Nominated Me As VP by haslaw(m): 11:10am On Apr 29, 2022
You dey mind them?

Urchins of the odale are really hilarious in their lame attempt to change history.

I feel sorry for the betrayer and those who are deceiving him. The backstabber just committed political suicide with his betrayer acts and he is going no where as Nigerians can never trust him.
Re: Osinbajo In 2016 - Tinubu Nominated Me As VP by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2022
haslaw:
You dey mind them?

Urchins of the odale are really hilarious in their lame attempt to change history.

I feel sorry for the betrayer and those who are deceiving him. The backstabber just committed political suicide with his betrayer acts and he is going no where as Nigerians can never trust him.

That is why I love the internet and technology. It is obvious that Mischievous folks like Femi Ojudu and Adeyeye had not gotten through to Osinbajo when he made this revelation. Thank God he cannot deny it as the internet never forgets.

The annoying thing is that 95% of those forming Osinbajo Supporters club did not know him before Jagaban nominated him. If they were asked to list their favorites for VP in 2014, none of them will mention Osinbajo. See them trying to rewrite history cos of bitterness or cos of their denomination. I am sure HELL will be full of Nigerians.

BREAKING NEWS: Former Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime Remarries After 10 Years / What Might Happen 2023 And After / 2023: Oshiomhole Declares For President

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8