Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,592 members, 7,865,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Twins Who Committed Murder Together - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Twins Who Committed Murder Together (4758 Views)

Kogi Teachers' Union Say Story Of Teacher Who Committed Suicide Is False / What You Must Know About Bolufemi Motunrayo,graduate Who Committed Suicide / Meet Nigerian Male Twins Who Are Nurses In Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twins Who Committed Murder Together by TheSourcerer: 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
zedegit:
What is the essence of 896 years when there's already life sentencing?
means if by mistake they return , they will still serve that life in prison
Re: Twins Who Committed Murder Together by TheSourcerer: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
Timagex:
Ibeji Oran!!! shocked shocked. Thank God I and my Kenny are cool. cool
Twins are cool cool
Re: Twins Who Committed Murder Together by TheSourcerer: 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2022
olu77:
God please do not bless us with evil twins. Meanwhile, I am not surprised since twins always watch each others back and they always defend one another. There will probably be a lot of twins in hell.

This can only be from TheSourcerer himself...respect man

RESPECT!!!
Re: Twins Who Committed Murder Together by wiseone28: 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
To survive in this world ain't easy no matter the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twins Who Committed Murder Together by KingMack(m): 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
LOVEGINO:
op u Hans oooo

thanks brother..
Re: Twins Who Committed Murder Together by davillian(m): 12:27am On Apr 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
We all have our myths and conceptions fasinations about twins ,This thread is dedicated to all twins here .

The fascinating and sometimes creepy connection between twins is nothing new. Some sets of twins have secret languages - like the "Silent Twins"- or are so in tune it's almost as though they can read each other's thoughts. For the most part, this connection is harmless - and really, really interesting. But can there be a dark side? What happens if the deep connection between twins is rooted in extreme violence? That's where you get infamous twins.

There have been a surprising amount of cases of such twins. The Spahalski twins both killed at the same exact time, just not together. Or the Menendez brothers who brutally took the lives of their own parents. Often when it comes to twins who harm people, they're working as a team, and their cosmic twin connection is dark and lethal , Welcome .
My brother's sometimes speaks in languages that only both of them understand..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twins Who Committed Murder Together by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 8:32am On Apr 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
We all have our myths and conceptions fasinations about twins ,This thread is dedicated to all twins here .

The fascinating and sometimes creepy connection between twins is nothing new. Some sets of twins have secret languages - like the "Silent Twins"- or are so in tune it's almost as though they can read each other's thoughts. For the most part, this connection is harmless - and really, really interesting. But can there be a dark side? What happens if the deep connection between twins is rooted in extreme violence? That's where you get infamous twins.

There have been a surprising amount of cases of such twins. The Spahalski twins both killed at the same exact time, just not together. Or the Menendez brothers who brutally took the lives of their own parents. Often when it comes to twins who harm people, they're working as a team, and their cosmic twin connection is dark and lethal , Welcome .

Can you post something on credonia mwerinde , I'm too lazy to do this typing thing but it's very interesting and I think people need to know about this ( religious manipulation and exploitation and a woman that master minded a freaking mass murder of probably 5k people )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twins Who Committed Murder Together by TheSourcerer: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Can you post something on credonia mwerinde , I'm too lazy to do this typing thing but it's very interesting and I think people need to know about this ( religious manipulation and exploitation and a woman that master minded a freaking mass murder of probably 5k people )
oh yeah credonia mwerinde , a Ugandan priestest/Mass Murderer , very interesting read , Thank you , reminds me of the jonestown massacre.
Re: Twins Who Committed Murder Together by TheSourcerer: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2022
davillian:

My brother's sometimes speaks in languages that only both of them understand..
Twins are sometimes very confidential and synchronized in their actions , how do you find your siblings when they are in synchronized thoughts opinions or actions? I fancy twins
Re: Twins Who Committed Murder Together by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:07am On Apr 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
oh yeah credonia mwerinde , a Ugandan priestest/Mass Murderer , very interesting read , Thank you , reminds me of the jonestown massacre.

At least Jone enabled mass suicide and took his shot as well , white people style , he actually thought he was doing something good ( hidiot)

Credonia however killed thousands and disappeared , she was planning to kill from the start but she had no plans to die , I'm always terrified when I still think that the satanic creature is still out there , probably still killing , might be living under a different identity , God have mercy on us , one woman master minded the massacre of thousands for just money?? Could've robbed them and disappeared but nooooooooo she just had to kill em all , VVVIP in hell
Re: Twins Who Committed Murder Together by TheSourcerer: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

At least Jone enabled mass suicide and took his shot as well , white people style , he actually thought he was doing something good ( hidiot)

Credonia however killed thousands and disappeared , she was planning to kill from the start but she had no plans to die , I'm always terrified when I still think that the satanic creature is still out there , probably still killing , might be living under a different identity , God have mercy on us , one woman master minded the massacre of thousands for just money?? Could've robbed them and disappeared but nooooooooo she just had to kill em all , VVVIP in hell
and to be frank , people like that re-invent themselves and hunt again , worse still they are more like her out there , one probably born today too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twins Who Committed Murder Together by TheSourcerer: 10:16am On Apr 25, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
Very interesting.... morbidly interesting.
morbidly interesting I like that . smiley
Re: Twins Who Committed Murder Together by MoneyGoDrop: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2022
Really interesting piece. I noticed the blacks seem to receive harsher punishments no matter the crime.

1 Like

Re: Twins Who Committed Murder Together by BanevsJoker(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:

Reggie And Ronnie Kray

The Kray twins, kray kray brothers Reggie and Ronnie, were boxers-turned-criminals in the 1950s and 1960s. The notorious London-based criminal duo reached celebrity status. Although they took part in all sorts of mafia-related activity - from arson to robbery - they were only convicted of murder. Reggie was arrested for ending Jack "The Hat" McVitie, and Ronnie was charged in the passing of George Cornell. But that's not to say they weren't linked. They were known for doing everything together - including crime.

Numerous books and movies have been made about the infamous twins, including John Pearson's biography The Cult of Violence: The Untold Story of the Krays. Reggie passed due to cancer shortly after his release from prison in 2000, while Ronnie suffered a heart attack and passed in 1995.
Also the movie Legend where they were portrayed by Tom Hardy.

1 Like

Re: Twins Who Committed Murder Together by Jeon(f): 9:27am On Apr 26, 2022
shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Futa Pre Degree Form And Exam Date Has Been Prosponed / 5 Surprising Signs Of Intelligence / Public Universities Not Members of ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.