Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon (30072 Views)

See The Perfect Alternative To Fresh Tomatoes. (pictures) / White Rice With Spicy Chicken Stew. Fresh Tomatoes Is Scarce Today So.... / Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by ahnie: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
This country is gone for good...I say make I burst go market try arrange fresh tomatoes to take prepared yam and tomato egg sauce.

With enough....please,abeg these fresh tomatoes were sold to me at the flat rate of 700 naira.

Ordinary yam n egg sauce stew like this don dey take style wan chop close to 5k to prepare,food that's meant for just one sitting.

I never add canned groundnut oil and eggs o....may God eppus.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by CodeTemplar: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
The price of freshness in a dry economy.

Tinubu is very much on it....( grin )

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by ahnie: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
This economy is really favouring you my friend.show me way nau.
CodeTemplar:
The price of freshness in a dry economy.

Tinubu is very much on it....( grin )

6 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by CodeTemplar: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
ahnie:
This economy is really favouring you my friend.show me way nau.
look u to bro J above. Human govt na zero over 100.

9 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Wujio: 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
I bought 20 something oieces yesterday 500 Naira. Throw a few seeds into the ground yourself and become a producer

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by God1000(m): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
Too bad what our country has become with this high cost of living

7 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by ahnie: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
Wujio:
I bought 20 something oieces yesterday 500 Naira. Throw a few seeds into the ground yourself and become a producer
Which state?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Wujio: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2023
ahnie:

Which state?

I stay in rurals. Deep rurals with mud hut houses o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by ahnie: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
I asked....which state?
Wujio:

I stay in rurals. Deep rurals with mud hut houses o.
And not your house description sir!

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by MS247: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
cool

You have land, if you don't you have sac

Plant tomatoes from the seeds

Just 80 days, you have tomatoes in excess

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2023

una still dey chop yam and fried eggs for this tinubu era

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by NoSmoking: 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
E no cost reach like this for here o

This is not more than 200 Naira at most

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Mom007(f): 3:24am On Oct 30, 2023
... and still you did not squeeze out the seed and plant in a sack. You will still buy it for 1000 very soon, Nigerians should keep waiting for government that will breastfeed them! undecidedl

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by ahnie: 11:23am On Oct 30, 2023
I haven't used the tomatoes would do that today when preparing the meal.
Mom007:
... and still you did not squeeze out the seed and plant in a sack. You will still buy it for 1000 very soon, Nigerians should keep waiting for government that will breastfeed them! undecidedl

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Lookingback: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
ahnie:
I asked....which state?
And not your house description sir!

How far, long time.Hiw so everything going?

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by ahnie: 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
Lookingback:

How far, long time.Hiw so everything going?
Hey there....e don tey o.i don't look for you taya.you don finally japa?

3 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Lookingback: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
ahnie:

Hey there....e don tey o.i don't look for you taya.you don finally japa?

Yes, my sister. How every every?

4 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by ahnie: 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
Congratulations
Lookingback:

Yes, my sister. How every every?

5 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Lookingback: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
ahnie:
Congratulations
🙏 Thanks
Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Ikukuudo: 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2023
Pitiful. It is really affecting everyone.

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by maxiuc(m): 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
cheesy

Until an Igbo man rules this country Nigeria will keep circling around

The God's own chosen people the more they are sidelined the more prosperous the grow

Until we perish the ideas of no Igbo man will rule this till until then Nigeria will never progress.

It will keep going from good to worse cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by jeromestarks: 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sometimes I wonder what the op tries to gain by posting every single thing she buys in the market.
Like is she trying to shame the nation's economy or is she trying to tell the world that she went to the market?

Why post your food items every single time you get them?

You bought meat in the market. So fvcking what?

Personally, I think she's just addicted to attention.
"See the food I prepared for my husband" - who gives a fvck.

"See the store I took my children to" - whose business?

"See the tomatoes I bought in Aba" - so what?
"See the breakfast I prepared" - does that make you better than the government?

Does that make you a better woman? NO!
When a woman reduced herself to nothing but a kitchen tool, what do you expect?
Later somebody will say Nigeria is not moving forward. How will she move forward when her female citizens do nothing but think of how to get a man to lust after their body or post ONLY about kitchen.

Shame on these women.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Houseofglam7(f): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
😩😩😩

1 Like

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by scoobyblogspot(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
U for buy eshaa tomatoes na

8 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
Who's paying you to post this nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Raskimonojendor: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
Northerners can hold everyone to ransom on tomatoes..

4 Likes

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Jemex003: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:
This country is gone for good...I say make I burst go market try arrange fresh tomatoes to take prepared yam and tomato egg sauce.

With enough....please,abeg these fresh tomatoes were sold to me at the flat rate of 700 naira.

Ordinary yam n egg sauce stew like this don dey take style wan chop close to 5k to prepare,food that's meant for just one sitting.

Stay there deceiving yourself that Tomatoes is N200 maybe you ordered it from shoprite sha

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Gbadugbakun(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
Yourba Muslims don't care. Even if they starve to death, they don't care. As long as their brother is the president, that's an achievement for them. Las Las every body go collect. undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by Inobeyourmate: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
I no wan know your location, but I swear nah lie, normally country hard, but e no hard reach as una dey portray an, wetin happen nah? 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by MrPOTUS: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
grin

By the time emilokan is done with Nigerians, even grass go scarce.

Everybody go get sense by force.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon by jackmrandy: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
ahnie:

Oga you didn't buy this thing for 700 naira. You go market go dey speak english abi? shay they have catch you maga now.

when they tell you guys, when in Rome, behave like a Roman.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Finds Lizard In Ice Block He Bought (photos) / How To Cook Egusi Soup With Scent Leaf And Ugu Leaf - Frying Method (Pix,Video) / Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.