Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With (3058 Views)

Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? / What Kind Of Phone Do You Suggest I Buy I've Budget Of ₦50k-60k / Budget Of 50k, What Phone Do I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With by Saucy22: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
For the past few days ive been arguing with my sis on which phones celebrities take picture's with
We've been lookin at wizkid ,Bella shrumuda ,olamide,zlatan ibile ,king promise and davdio pic on Instagram
She been saying its a DSLR camera that they use
While ive been saying it iPhone pics
Please I need suggestion is it iPhone or cameras they use to snap ?
And do they have people that edit the pictures for them ?
Please I need answers in detail thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With by Bgcentz(m): 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
U no need money? How this one take concern you!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With by Saucy22: 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Bgcentz:
U no need money? How this one take concern you!
If u dont have useful contribution please get out �

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With by greatermax77(m): 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
Tecno Spark 8c

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With by Randerl: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
Olamide uses Itel
Wizkid... Tecno
Davido...Infinix.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
They do photoshoots with photographers and sometimes they use their phones especially iphones.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With by tellsblinks(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
They have personal photographers that take them random shots

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Randerl:
Olamide uses Itel
Wizkid... Tecno
Davido...Infinix.

AY.com uses Motorola... grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With by mekonglobal(m): 3:16am On Apr 25, 2022
Nokia 3310c
Re: Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:57am On Apr 25, 2022
So for all d problems for dis world, na dis one be ya problem.

U no get problem Siam siam

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With by Danmboss(m): 6:51am On Apr 25, 2022
All this secondary school children on naira land is unbecoming now adays

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With by silverlinen(m): 7:47am On Apr 25, 2022
Saucy22:

If u dont have useful contribution please get out �
Damn
Oga na real talk him tell you so
Na money suppose be your worries no be celebrities pictures my gee.
Abi you no wan be celebrity?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2022
Vanity upon Vanity

I can't wait for u to go for light ( women especially) so u can also become a celebrity and excel in every area of your life.

Re: Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With by swhiss: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2022
Of all the problems facing your country..this is what you chose to take particular interest in.
Nigerian yooths! cry

5 Likes

Re: Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With by Bgcentz(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2022
swhiss:
Of all the problems facing your country..this is what you chose to take particular interest in.
Nigerian yooths! cry

You talk true guy

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With by SEGLIZ: 9:55am On Apr 25, 2022
Danmboss:
same way two narrow gauged minded fellow attacked my innocent opinion this morning on two different thread.

one was cursing my father, the other went for my children. can't just imagine adult could or would be behind such folly.

I was thinking of creating a thread to sample opinion on this nasty trend.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With by bisqit: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
Vanity upon Vanity

I can't wait for u to go for light ( women especially) so u can also become a celebrity and excel in every area of your life.
would you suck my dick?
Re: Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With by Danmboss(m): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2022
SEGLIZ:
same way two narrow gauged minded fellow attacked my innocent opinion this morning on two different thread.

one was cursing my father, the other went for my children. can't just imagine adult could or would be behind such folly.

But come to think of it how can a grown man be creating thread about phones celebrity used in taking pictures if at all they use phones , in taking pics how someone be sure that it's iphone they use when, it's not specified cause those celebrity use cam for their pic and I think it's not All their photo they use phones to take besides there are other phones out there that even supercede the cam of iphones.
Re: Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With by OscarJaden(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2022
Most of them have their personal photographers who work with them hand in hand

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With by Mrkcee(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
SEGLIZ:

You really should create the thread because the juvenile attitudes on Nairaland is becoming alarming.
On every post u see them, tribalists, senseless attackers and name checkers grin. Lala should really do something

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With by Sharatan(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
Danmboss:

I swear. It’s embarrassing. No more useful information most times.
Re: Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With by Oblivionz5(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Saucy22:
For the past few days ive been arguing with my sis on which phones celebrities take picture's with
We've been lookin at wizkid ,Bella shrumuda ,olamide,zlatan ibile ,king promise and davdio pic on Instagram
She been saying its a DSLR camera that they use
While ive been saying it iPhone pics
Please I need suggestion is it iPhone or cameras they use to snap ?
And do they have people that edit the pictures for them ?
Please I need answers in detail thanks alot

Learn to make money and mind your business along with your sister

(1) (Reply)

Can't Change Phone Imei / How To Recover Data From A Damaged/corrupt Memory Card / Can New SIMS Receive SMS Without Registering ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.