Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? (2372 Views)

Which Phone Do Celebrities Take Instagram Picture's With / What Kind Of Phone Do You Suggest I Buy I've Budget Of ₦50k-60k / Budget Of 50k, What Phone Do I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by Finegood: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
Hello everyone, I seriously looking for good phone to buy that can me do online things. I spend much time going online.
I am looking at the following phones to consider.
Itel P40 , Itel A60 or A60s, Infinix Smart 7, Tecno Spark Go 2023 and Tecno POP 7.
Please recommend the one you feel is the best. Thanks
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by Israeldan1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Go for smart 7
E no day gv wahala
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by Jozilinn: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2023
Israeldan1:
Go for smart 7
E no day gv wahala
Tecno Pop 7, it's better check it on YouTube ut if you want battery life go for itel and the smart 7 because of the battery life.
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2023
None of the above. Increase your budget and go for Samsung Galaxy A03 core.

A Samsung galaxy phone with a 2GB Ram will be faster than a tecno phone with 3GB RAM. Don't be deceived by a ll these fake ram sizes.

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by Finegood: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2023
Israeldan1:
Go for smart 7
E no day gv wahala
OK thanks
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by Finegood: 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
Jozilinn:
Tecno Pop 7, it's better check it on YouTube ut if you want battery life go for itel and the smart 7 because of the battery life.
Thanks I will check infinix smart7 and Tecno pop 7 and which one is better
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by Finegood: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

A Samsung galaxy phone with a 2GB Ram will be faster than a tecno phone with 3GB RAM. Don't be deceived by a ll these fake ram sizes.
Thanks I have low budget
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by sotherefore: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

He is asking for a suggestion from what he listed up there. This one you are saying is completely out of point.

4 Likes

Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by Ibrahim1986(m): 11:19pm On Aug 20, 2023
I've been using smart 6plus over 1 and halves years now never get problem, I recommend smart 7
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by Finegood: 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ibrahim1986:
I've been using smart 6plus over 1 and halves years now never get problem, I recommend smart 7
OK, thanks
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by Finegood: 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2023
What of Tecno Spark Go 2023? Who has been using it?
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by Laird(m): 2:30am On Aug 21, 2023
Go for Oppo or Samsung

Talking from experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by Finegood: 3:17am On Aug 21, 2023
Laird:
Go for Oppo or Samsung

Talking from experience
Is there any Oppo or Samsung one can get around budget of 60k that is good?
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:15am On Aug 21, 2023
Finegood:

Thanks I have low budget

The difference is not upto 6k
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by Finegood: 6:51am On Aug 21, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

The difference is not upto 6k
OK, which of the model do you recommend?
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by Finegood: 6:57am On Aug 21, 2023
I did review about about Tecno Spark Go 2023 and Infinix Smart 7. People are complaining the phones that they lag, hang, get hot while them heavily like gaming, or when having too much apps on it
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by FromZeroToHero(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2023
Finegood:

OK, which of the model do you recommend?

Samsung galaxy A03 core. 2GB, 32GB
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by Eqtally: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2023
Finegood:
Hello everyone, I seriously looking for good phone to buy that can me do online things. I spend much time going online.
Itel P40 , Itel A60 or A60s, Infinix Smart 7, Tecno Spark Go 2023 and Tecno POP 7.
Anyone but Tecno to Avoid "Had I know" because they can be very frustrating

1 Like

Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by MSN1(m): 12:41am On Aug 23, 2023
Finegood:
Dey play...
Get yourself a UK used Samsung S series + Powerbank and maintain ur sanity.
Anyone recommending Tecno and Infinix doesn't know anything about phones or value for money!
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by MSN1(m): 12:43am On Aug 23, 2023
Finegood:

Is there any Oppo or Samsung one can get around budget of 60k that is good?
Get S8+ UK or look for any good 2nd hand + power bank. U CAN NEVA GO WRONG WITH SAMSUNG.
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by Finegood: 2:21am On Aug 23, 2023
MSN1:

Get S8+ UK or look for any good 2nd hand + power bank. U CAN NEVA GO WRONG WITH SAMSUNG.
Thanks
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by saratackit: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
Your budget is important
Though the pop 7 is good entry level smartphone
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by JoshuaAkinmi(m): 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
I have tecno camon 17p with and the complete carton with the receipt is still with me . 4months used only have camera issue. The camera is working but once u snap with it. The phone restart itself immediately. Camera module is just 3k but I bought another brand new phone already..pls if u are not in lagos don't bother to chat me . I stay in ikorodu and buyers should be in lagos. 08138803091. Last price am selling the phone is 55k. 128gig rom. 6gig ram I downloaded the jpeg pix

Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by Kakadancefreak(f): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
Finegood:

Go for Tecno Pop 7, you go get peace of mind.
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by Finegood: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
Go for Tecno Pop 7, you go get peace of mind. [/quote]
I read somewhere Infinix smart 7 and Tecno POP 7 use to hang when doing muilti tasks
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by Fonjewel0(f): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2023
Finegood:
I read somewhere Infinix smart 7 and Tecno POP 7 use to hang when doing muilti tasks

That's not true!
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by Idarachris84: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Finegood:

People post anything to discredit A BRAND.
Some devices hang probably because of too much stuffs and then causes the device to be slower than usual.

Even iPhones hang.
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by Wanni25(f): 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
Idarachris84:

People post anything to discredit A BRAND.
Some devices hang probably because of too much stuffs and then causes the device to be slower than usual.

Even iPhones hang.

That's right!
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by koskilala: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
The pop 7 isn't a bad idea, but how much is your budget?
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by koskilala: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
Finegood:
I did review about about Tecno Spark Go 2023 and Infinix Smart 7. People are complaining the phones that they lag, hang, get hot while them heavily like gaming, or when having too much apps on it
people will always complain about everything, those devices you mentioned are actually good phones.
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by koskilala: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

abegiii, like which one, there's nothing fake about the ram size on Tecno phones abeg.
Re: Please Which Phone Do You Recommend for to buy among these one? by Finegood: 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
Please somebody advice me on this two Itel phones: Itel P40 and S23, Which one do prefer.
Itel P40
4gb ram + 64gb ROM
6000mah
13mp camera
Price: #63500

Itel S23
4gb ram + 128gb ROM
5000mah
50mp camera
Price. #81000

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Call All Networks At The Same Amount Using Mtn Zone / Comparing Infinix Hote Note With Innjoo Note....which Will You Go For? / Mtn Free 1month Watsapp Mb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.