Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) (51961 Views)

Mercy Eke Meets Laycon For The First Time (Video) / Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me / Kylie Jenner Poses Completely Nude On Girls Trip (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Kingpele(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2022
Laycon still dey?
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by ityP(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2022
muzically:
How laycon phone go die. How Can be be In a place without electricity?

Light dey dey my house 247. Because of that, I become too overconfident that my phone died easily

4 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by jericco1(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2022
Stupid rider
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Timoleon(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2022
Laycon shared the screenshots not the Uber driver. Try Dey investigate well before you judge.
Ojikutumomiage:
Is he the first person to cancel your appointments?

Laycon and that's an avenue to chas clout.

You're a mumu man!
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Mophor: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2022
Damn Nigga!!!

Issokay!!!
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Proudlyomonna: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2022
:If I send am the money finish,the kind curse wey I go pour untop him soul ehn angry
Him past, present and future go confuse undecided
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2022
Council the order embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Adonis86(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2022
I bet you, he didn't send him anything. He just typed that because he had the intention to screenshot and publish it online to gain approval.
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by FuckDModz: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2022
“Your phone died” in your own house? Omo this lacon na bastard!

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Babaheekmat: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2022
This doesn't mean he sent the money to the guy
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by asahnwaKC: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2022
Pious101:
Take a look at the message it still been typed and yet to be sent to the Uber driver. Obviously he is not willing to send money to d Uber driver. He just typed without sending and screenshot thinking he can deceive people
Was about saying same... massage that he didn’t send ... yeye undecided
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2022
amzee:
Angry people everywhere

That's cos the economy is biting people hard angry
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Saao(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Pious101:
Take a look at the message it still been typed and yet to be sent to the Uber driver. Obviously he is not willing to send money to d Uber driver. He just typed without sending and screenshot thinking he can deceive people
don't mind the laycon of a guy. How can u order for a ride, the uber guy drove almost an hour to ur door step only to cancel it because of funny excuse? To me that's wickedness. Only to provoke the guy and deceive those supporting him that he ask for his account details. I sympathise with the uber guy really

5 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Yankee101: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2022
Why would you allow them drive that long b4 you cancel?

Na you buy car or fuel or time for them? Inside lagos traffic?
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Slynation(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2022
Lol... Nigerians and Insult, which one is "you shall suffer for this in less than seven days"

An insult with ultimatum...grin

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by KingMack(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2022
muzically:
How laycon phone go die. How Can be be In a place without electricity?

He's in the zoo bro
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Proudlyomonna: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2022
Wealthoptulent:
grin grin

When gentleman jam anonymous wahala grin :
Na to confess be dat oo � �
If I be the bike man I no go gree oo you must finish watin you start��

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by abobote: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2022
Laycon is not a popular musician, but a BBN winner.
When did Laycon become popular musician, when I have not listen to any of his music

All these frustrated drivers, looking for who to lay their non working curse on
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Abas01: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2022
The more smart question to ask is.. how was he able to cancel the ride if truly his phone battery died?

4 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2022
Mindlog:
Uber UK go sharply deduct your money! cheesy

I believe same thing in the US
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by airsaylongcome: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2022
Mindlog:
Uber UK go sharply deduct your money! cheesy

Uber dey do am here before o. Mehn vex remove their card from the app dey do cash solo
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Slynation(m): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:
Oh because it is Laycon ? You took over an hour to get to his place? Like who waits for that long to get a ride? I’d have canceled too!

And these drivers, once they don’t like the location you are heading to, they all cancel too...sometimes you just have to beg them especially if you are going to Ikorodu axis. Now he is complaining because he was served same treatment his other drivers do to others huh?
I wonder how some of you ladies reason things, this is how you bring unwanted and unknown causes to yourself by claiming rights when you are wrong in all ramifications...

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2022
He no even send d massage ooooo
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by seyz91(m): 11:06am On Apr 25, 2022
cheesy
Nwodosis:
Laycon follow for popular musician?
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by TheWolfen(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2022
Country hard. Pls just treat everyone well. Agreement is agreement
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2022
Slynation:
I wonder how some of you ladies reason things, this is how you bring unwanted and unknown causes to yourself by claiming rights when you are wrong in all ramifications...

Use your head. Not everyone has the luxury of time to wait that long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''Money Is All You Need'': Bobrisky Shares His Before And After Photos / 12th Headies Awards: 11 Celebrities That Stood Out At The Event (photos) / Tunji: Davido’s 4th Baby Mama, Larissa London, Unveils Son Dawson’s Yoruba Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.