Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion (23856 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Is Ready To Deliver 4th Mainland Bridge / Kano's 10 Megawatts Independent Project Is At 90% Completion Stage (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by sirfemoz(m): 2:47am On Apr 25, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
That remaining 10percent go serve as second tenure Campaign strategy �

I'm telling you. Which will be completed during 2nd tenure.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by fayne(m): 2:51am On Apr 25, 2022
[code][/code]
bigsmoke2:
For a state as rich as Lagos its embarrassing that this project has taken this long considering how important it is in easing traffic gridlock which has become the logo of Lagos almost 2 decades now and it is still under construction. it should have been given priority and long completed. Judging by the pace of work on this project 4th mainland bridge will take 30 yrs if it ever kicks off.
You're absolutely right my brother. Considering the IGR of Lagos as well as the loan that the project has consumed.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by Udemzy05: 3:42am On Apr 25, 2022
No be only 90% .
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by Aystarz: 3:43am On Apr 25, 2022
zinaunreal:
To be rendered dysfunctional overnight
By state-owned and beloved agberos. grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by Sleekfingers: 3:45am On Apr 25, 2022
bigsmoke2:
For a state as rich as Lagos its embarrassing that this project has taken this long considering how important it is in easing traffic gridlock which has become the logo of Lagos almost 2 decades now and it is still under construction. it should have been given priority and long completed. Judging by the pace of work on this project 4th mainland bridge will take 30 yrs if it ever kicks off.

They say, it is better late , than never
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by Emma1Oj(m): 3:46am On Apr 25, 2022
bigsmoke2:
go take pain relief.. u sound bitter and jealous.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by Sleekfingers: 3:47am On Apr 25, 2022
ComeToJesus:
That's how they'll be mouthing this blue line till the next five years finish.

Ambode was much more efficient than the present dude.

Go and bring Ambode back na.......

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by zelnababa(m): 3:54am On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar.

Overrated dumb fucckkk place
bad news is their hobbies team, enemy of progress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by Onyeziokwu(m): 3:55am On Apr 25, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Watch how this report go pain one particular set of people. grin grin grin

This is a very stupid one from you mate!

I suggest the Mods to start looking into this ethnic profiling here on Nairaland. It's gradually becoming a norm thus, one of the ways the politicians have succeeded in dividing us amongst ourselves.

West, West... Lagos to be precise, Igbos are still contributing heavily in her development via revenue generated from their businesses scattered all over the State by the government.

Keep hating on Igbos whilst they continue progressing.

Funny enough, we're most marginalized in Nigeria but the most successful in everything, still. Our God is great.

Tbh, I don't engage in this ethnic fight but it's becoming unbearable here.

As an Igbo born and breed in Lagos, I identify with literally everyone as one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by chinchum(m): 3:57am On Apr 25, 2022
ComeToJesus:

I thought Ambode was the one who actually abandoned the blue line rail, the least progress was made during Ambode's term. The red line rail is also launched and work have started during Sanwo olu era.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by dadavivo: 4:00am On Apr 25, 2022
Abdul05:
It is logical to say that South westerners always go after development ..... Not hate, killing or destruction of facilities. . grin

Go ahead olu. .. paint the whole state blue... grin. grin...

Westerners? You mean American Westside or the skull miners of western Nigeria?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by zelnababa(m): 4:01am On Apr 25, 2022
Dawn91:

Now you see why even the northerners hate your tribe? Middle belt hate your tribe Ibo them hate you, we in southsouth hate you.

So we Edo and Southsoutherners no be human beings I swear I don't know anyone who likes the Yoruba... Not one person ... grin

Yorubas are so tribalistic but I can stand the ibos but you see Yoruba? Omo na lie I can't trust them one bit...

Tinubu will neve rule as long as we te Niger Delta are concerned
you hate Yoruba, you still speak Yoruba, lolz Yoruba no bi una mate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by Prosper123: 4:03am On Apr 25, 2022
Abdul05:
It is logical to say that South westerners always go after development ..... Not hate, killing or destruction of facilities. . grin

leave Lagos. Talk about osun, ọndo, ekiti, kwara. Are these not south west. Lagos is doing well, Lagos is not the main SW in every sense of the word. How is development in those other areas.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by zelnababa(m): 4:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Onyeziokwu:

This is a very stupid one from you mate!

I suggest the Mods to start looking into this ethnic profiling here on Nairaland. It's gradually becoming a norm thus, one of the ways the politicians have succeeded in dividing us amongst ourselves.

West, West... Lagos to be precise, Igbos are still contributing heavily in her development via revenue generated from their businesses scattered all over the State by the government.

Keep hating on Igbos whilst they continue progressing.

Funny enough, we're most marginalized in Nigeria but the most successful in everything, still. Our God is great.

Tbh, I don't engage in this ethnic fight but it's becoming unbearable here.

As an Igbo born and breed in Lagos, I identify with literally everyone as one Nigeria.
bro the hatred some Igbo have for Yorubas is too much, and most of them re making their leaving in Yoruba land, so why all this hatred, that is opportunity d northerners re using, some Igbo can not do without west. Like you now being a Lagos born can you just pack your laod and move to east? One love bro.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by cocolacec(m): 4:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Jjennecco:
Good work .this is the kind of development will need in nigeria.it seems the governors are not from nigeria. Lagos have people with vision tinubu and others. I have never see any project commission in benin city
Edo no be Lagos na una slogan.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by cocolacec(m): 4:17am On Apr 25, 2022
Prosper123:
leave Lagos. Talk about osun, ọndo, ekiti, kwara. Are these not south west. Lagos is doing well, Lagos is not the main SW in every sense of the word. How is development in those other areas.
It like telling Igbos to leave Enugu out of SE and talk about Imo.Lagos and SW is inseperable.Can you divorce a brother from his sister,it can never happen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by AbuAeesha: 4:18am On Apr 25, 2022
still children of hate will say the governor is not working and jagaban is the one collecting the state revenue.
bunch of sadists and ingrates..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by cocolacec(m): 4:19am On Apr 25, 2022
zelnababa:
you hate Yoruba, you still speak Yoruba, lolz Yoruba no bi una mate.
Dont mind those Igbos who become mouthpiece for SS?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by Prosper123: 4:54am On Apr 25, 2022
cocolacec:

It like telling Igbos to leave Enugu out of SE and talk about Imo.Lagos and SW is inseperable.Can you divorce a brother from his sister,it can never happen.
yes. But how come other Yoruba states are still lagging behind. For instance, these ones I called. What I'm saying. Don't be too joyful. Lagos should have been more developed if we know what we are doing in the country. You called Enugu. Enugu you called was developed by majorly a particular ethnic group. Not that I even say that Enugu is developed, but by what we call development in Nigeria. It's just like calling Abuja. It was not developed by a particular ethnic group. The same way is Lagos. Let us not be rejoicing over these trivials our selfish governments are offering us. Next year now, many will vote in old men like Tinubu. They can't see the likes of osibanjo, Peter obi to vote. Please. We never learn.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by Nisiw366: 5:19am On Apr 25, 2022
Dawn91:

Now you see why even the northerners hate your tribe? Middle belt hate your tribe Ibo them hate you, we in southsouth hate you.

So we Edo and Southsoutherners no be human beings I swear I don't know anyone who likes the Yoruba... Not one person ... grin

Yorubas are so tribalistic but I can stand the ibos but you see Yoruba? Omo na lie I can't trust them one bit...

Tinubu will neve rule as long as we te Niger Delta are concerned
Binidiot in pains. Niger delta is not a tribe. Speak for your minority tribe only. God bless lagos and all yorubas

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by Nisiw366: 5:22am On Apr 25, 2022
Prosper123:
What's your own business. Lagos and everywhere in sw belongs to yorubas. Face your sad yeast

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by Heavensent01(m): 5:25am On Apr 25, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar.
Overrated dumb fucckkk place

but your Edo is not rated at all

Amugbo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by saudatu(m): 5:32am On Apr 25, 2022
We are told the project will commence at CMS and will terminate at Okokomaiko having pass through LASU Gate, Iyana Iba and the likes. What now happend Mr. Governor having made budgetary provision for it all this years. We the people of badagry division has been Short changed enough and are sadden and shame on all our Political representatives and our selfish leaders.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by nedekid: 5:36am On Apr 25, 2022
Action gov!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by Prosper123: 5:40am On Apr 25, 2022
Nisiw366:
What's your own business. Lagos and everywhere in sw belongs to yorubas. Face your sad yeast
I don't do tribal war. Kids are becoming many on nairaland. They talk any how every time . Very hard to know the ones that are educated these days in Nigeria. When you travel round the world, outside Nigeria, you will be humble
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by DesChyko: 5:46am On Apr 25, 2022
So this project that provisions were made for and still being made for along Lagos-Badagry expressway will terminate at Mile 2??

Wonderful!

Three months don reach finish sha.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by Angy55(f): 5:50am On Apr 25, 2022
Abdul05:

Next time say Lagos state because it is only Lagos state that is developed in all the south western states.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by Angy55(f): 5:54am On Apr 25, 2022
ComeToJesus:

Na normal thing. See the Ikeja along project that started since August last year, moving at very slow pace. People are suffering. Raining season is here, the suffering is going to double.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion by West1side: 6:12am On Apr 25, 2022
No organization can compete with alpha beta in your entire region not even Innoson.

Alpha Beta singlehandedly took Lagos from N500 million naira yearly to close to a trillion today. The whole 5 state of Alaigbo till Jesus returns can not generate a quarter of in a century not to talk of yearly yet you cursed miserable souls still de talk.

lexy2014:

Can u give us a brief on alpha beta? Is alpha beta part of that vision? What MC oluomo?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Moves Presidential Primaries To June 6 -7 / Ekiti State Workers Suspend Strike, Sign Agreement With Govt(Pics) / President Buhari Receives German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, At Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.