Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

There Is A New Opportunity Don't Miss It Verified And Regulated - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / There Is A New Opportunity Don't Miss It Verified And Regulated (382 Views)

My Pi KYC Verified And I Am Approved As A Validator (ask Me Anything) / SEC Regulated Investment Products. / New Year, New Opportunity To Make Money; Get In Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is A New Opportunity Don't Miss It Verified And Regulated by Proteck(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
I'm happy to do giveaway you can thank me later
Re: There Is A New Opportunity Don't Miss It Verified And Regulated by Proteck(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Check my profile
Re: There Is A New Opportunity Don't Miss It Verified And Regulated by Austema(m): 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Proteck:
I'm happy to do giveaway you can thank me later

boss man, am sorry for disturbing you here, my dad has been sick for the past three 3weeks , the sickness has to do with inability to urinate, So he has been urinating only through the aid of something that is fixed to his organ, the doctored had prescribed drugs for us which we have not been able to buy because of financial deficiency. the drugs costs 15k

please do help me with any amount

2263648432 Zenith

I can give you evidence if you need a proof

(1) (Reply)

Markets.com Provides An Exceptionally Personal CFD Trading Experience / 9sure - Investment Banking Platform To Make Between 15% And 230% In 7days / Elon Musk Cryptocurrency Dogecoin Sue For $258 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.