Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia (1854 Views)

Israel Is Losing Heavily In The War To The North With Hezbollah. / The Guardian View On Putin’s Nuclear Threats Russia Is Losing In Ukraine / Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by God1000(m): 11:28am On Apr 25, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

Have you heard of Sanctions and Economic embargos?

Below: One of US trade manipulations in Europe.
https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210921-how-france-was-blindsided-by-the-australia-us-sub-deal
what about countries like Finland, Sweden, etc that didn't join NATO, is America threatening them with sanctions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by RedScorpion(f): 11:39am On Apr 25, 2022
Meanwhile in other news,

Ukraine has invaded Russia. Destroying a fuel depot.

https://www.nairaland.com/7095374/russian-oil-depot-near-ukraine.
Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by Svlla: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2022
God1000:
the west will rebuild Ukraine when the war is over, Russia on the other hand will suffer immensely from economic sanctions for decades

This kind of entitlement stems from boastful stupidity and ignorance

Rebuild Ukriane that's has lost over $100billion worth of infrastructure as at last count and over 50% of its GDP, around $250billion

The way you guys come to make bold statements out of ignorance will shock the devil

Yes, Ukraine will heal with time but it's a gradual process. Nobody will break the bank to rebuild Ukraine because before this war is over Ukraine would have suffered loss of over $1trillion (material, GDP, economy, military and otherwise)

US has spend over $1trillion in the Afghanistan theater alone before withdrawing and what did it achieve?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2022
God1000:
what is pushing these countries into joining NATO? Is America forcing them?

Of course, you had no answers! To answer your question; the reason is found in the US foreign policy. It has always pursued a foreign policy of poaching, using economic leverage or military coercion. Once a nation falls out of line, it instigates regime change. It’s called carrots and sticks. Those big nations that refuses to fall in line are subjugated in the media, called undemocratic and authoritarian, their neighbors are stirred up. Case scenarios are found in the south China seas, South America in Venezuela and the baltics in east Europe. Having them in your circle of influence is used as a policy of containment. This is why when insurgency favours the US, they are called freedom fighters, when it doesn’t, they become terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by RedScorpion(f): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2022
God1000:
what about the countries like Finland, Sweden, etc that didn't join NATO, is America threatening them with sanctions

Good question

No oo

America didn't threaten them with Sanctions.

It is rather Russia that is threating these nations of consequences if they join NATO.

It is Russia that is now talking about invading poor Moldova.

It is Russia that is planning a Fake referendum in the Donbas region.

It is Russia that is planning a fake referendum in Georgia according to US intelligence.

One thing is for sure, if poor Moldova is invaded, Sweden and Finland would Join NATO with speed.
Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by olas24u(f): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2022
God1000:
this is casuistry

They are at liberty to say no
I don't get you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by God1000(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2022
RedScorpion:

Good question

No oo

America didn't threaten them with Sanctions.

It is rather Russia that is threating these nations of consequences if they join NATO.

It is Russia that is now talking about invading poor Moldova.

It is Russia that is planning a Fake referendum in the Donbas region.

It is Russia that is planning a fake referendum in Georgia according to US intelligence.

One thing is for sure, if poor Moldova is invaded, Sweden and Finland would Join NATO with speed.
thank God we still have people like you, I agree wholeheartedly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by God1000(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2022
olas24u:

I don't get you?
grin cheesy wink
Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by olas24u(f): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
God1000:
this is casuistry

They are at liberty to say no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by RedScorpion(f): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
God1000:
thank God we still have people like you, I agree wholeheartedly

Bros,

Forget about those Anti-West Propagandist.

If you read some of the old posts of these Pro-Russian Separatists in Nairaland you would understand the source of their frustration.

Some of them where denied visa by Western nations, that is why they are pouring out their anger online. They want to see the West fail by all means.

Some of them were repatriated from Western countries, so they would be happy to hear that the west is losing this war at all fronts.

If you present them with a US, Canada, UK visa, or a Russian, Chinese, North Korean citizenship.

They would rush the first option.

Na bad belle dey worry some of them.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by olas24u(f): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
RedScorpion:

Bros,

Forget about those Anti-West Propagandist.

If you read some of the old posts of these Pro-Russian Separatists in Nairaland you would understand the source of their frustration.

Some of them where denied visa by Western nations, that is why they are pouring out their anger online. They want to see the West fail by all means.

Some of them were repatriated from Western countries, so they would be happy to hear that the west is losing this war at all fronts.

If you present them with a US, Canada, UK visa, or a Russian, Chinese, North Korean citizenship.

They would rush the first option.

Na bad belle dey worry some of them.

Lol!see reasoning ,we been there ,we done that ,we see clearly ,i have been to almost every continent of the world and still counting.solething is wrong with your brains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by RedScorpion(f): 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
olas24u:

Lol!see reasoning ,we been there ,we done that ,we see clearly ,i have been to almost every continent of the world and still counting.solething is wrong with your brains.

Was I refering to you ? ....... Wow

A guiltless conscience fears no, and would not respond to accusations or allegations.

You responded because your conscience is heavy.

Since you reply me with insult, I would like you to repeat the same insult to your family members... Word for word

Tell them that something is wrong with their Brains...

They have to visit YABA LEFT.
Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by Vicotex(m): 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
God1000:
the west will rebuild Ukraine when the war is over, Russia on the other hand will suffer immensely from economic sanctions for decades
Remember how the west rebuilt Serbia, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan?
Russian has been living under sanctions since 2014 and they're still growing stronger.

Go one side go console yourself with some CNN propaganda

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by olas24u(f): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
RedScorpion:

A guiltless conscience fears no, and would not respond to accusations or allegations.

Since you reply me with insult, I would like you to repeat the same insult to your family members... Word for word

If you nobi were. You go they type they use

Oloshi
Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by baralatie(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

Lol, the west won't rebuild anything.
Ukraine is a battleground between the West and East.

And like you said
Zelensky stupidly decided to be the host mc
Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by texazzpete(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
People from the west, keep typing and sympathizing for Zelensky, and Ukrainians from their comforts of their warm bedrooms while the comedian keeps asking for more weapons to make sure the fight even goes on for more than 10 years grin. It seems the comedy king does not even realize that his country is gonna be a pile of rubble by the end of the war.
Ask any European, they'd tell you that they would keep giving Ukraine weapons to fight Russia even to eternity. Same people who will tell you that a direct confrontation with Russia should be avoided at all costs but they are willing to use zombies from Ukraine as proxy.

And you that sits down in your cave to type missives in support of Russia nko?

Ukraine will rather fight on and defeat Russia than submit cowardly.

Of course they’re asking for more weapons. So they keep crushing your hopes and dreams and giving Putin sleepless nights �

You people want Zelensky to surrender so bad so your man gets off free. But no. Ukrainians get more weapons daily, and their morale is sky high.

So sad for Russia sha. Economy heading for shambles, pariah in Europe and they’ve driven even more countries to join NATO after they’ve been hideously exposed as a paper tiger.
Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by texazzpete(m): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
baralatie:

And like you said
Zelensky stupidly decided to be the host mc

I know if na you, you go surrender and betray your country.

Go and check opinion polls. Most Ukrainians want to fight on and defeat the invaders. That’s courage that you shamefully lack.

E say Zelensky decided to be the host as if it’s not Russia that sneak attacked
Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by baralatie(m): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
texazzpete:

I know if na you, you go surrender and betray your country.

Go and check opinion polls. Most Ukrainians want to fight on and defeat the invaders. That’s courage that you shamefully lack.

E say Zelensky decided to be the host as if it’s not Russia that sneak attacked
If I was president of Ukraine!
I would not even allow Russia come to this point of war with Ukraine!
I already understand that the core issue is a NaTo clause in ukraines constitution.
I would have started with that Minsk 2 agreement.
Ensured I got a swap deal of removing that NATO from Ukraine to joining the EU on economic grounds
Pursue a laid down economic growth plan for all of Ukraine wether you are west or east
And with agreement with Russia allowed the states of Donetsk and lohansk have an autonomous working government but under Ukraine territory and control.

Tell me with the above will the war come from

Which polls are we talking about?
Zelensky declared martial law and the people got stuck with fighting by force wether you like it or not

An action that means Ukraine lost the whole of the eastern ukraine

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by olas24u(f): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
RedScorpion:

Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by mysticwarrior(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
God1000:
keep lieing to yourself, it was the same west who pushed Ukraine to the war and abandoned them when Ukraine needed them the most.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by PoliteActivist: 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

https://www.gulftoday.ae/opinion/2022/04/24/ukraine-is-losing-heavily-from-conflict-with-russia

a very good analysis lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

Nonsense.
If at the end an independent, sovereign country called Ukraine still exists, Ukraine won.
Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by RedScorpion(f): 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
olas24u:

If you nobi were. You go they type they use

Oloshi

Still spewing out insult ? No wahala... wink

Charity begins at home... Start your insultive charity at home

You are free to call your Mama Were

You are free to call the beast that impregnated your imperious whorish mother Oloshi.
Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by basilico: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
Russia is bombing the crap out of Ukraine. Ukraine is the loser here.Thats what I get from the article.
Killing a few thousand Russians and then having your country destroyed.
Russia is using siege tacticts. Get civilians out by opening a corridor. Anyone who remains is then a combatant. Russia rains missiles and bombs relentlessly after that.A whole city is reduced to rubble. Zelensky gloats about having destroyed a few hundred APCsand tqnks.

ThenZelensky demands 7B a month and more arms to down some helicopters and fighter jets, blow up tanks.
While his city has been reduced to an eye sore.

Zelensky is wasting away Ukraine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by olas24u(f): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
RedScorpion:

Still spewing out insult ? No wahala... wink

Charity begins at home... Start your insultive charity at home

You are free to call your Mama Were

You are free to call the beast that impregnated your imperious whorish mother Oloshi.

They are all dead and am alone in this world .They send their greetings from the land of the dead.ode because of visa ,that is why some people make certain comments.werey ,oloshi ,oniranu ,oponu,odessiin.
Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by RedScorpion(f): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
olas24u:

They are all dead and am alone in this world .They send their greetings from the land of the dead.ode because of visa ,that is why some people make certain comments.werey ,oloshi ,oniranu ,oponu,odessiin.

Ok

So you have insulted your parents to their early grave.

Very soon, you would go and join them.

Now I know why you were afflicted with chronic incurable madness from your village

Because you killed the irresponsible people that gave birth to an illegitimate and reckless Dolt like you.

Go ahead and insult your remaining family members since that is all your irresponsible parents taught you.

Dirty thing.
Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by olas24u(f): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
RedScorpion:

Ok

Now I know why you were afflicted with chronic incurable madness from your village

Because you killed the irresponsible people that gave birth to an illegitimate and reckless Dolt like you.

Go ahead and insult your remaining family members since that is all your irresponsible parents taught you.

Dirty thing.

You want me to swear for you abi?be careful ,if you want ro live long.
Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by olas24u(f): 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
RedScorpion:

Ok

Dirty thing.

You are just a rat ,very small ,taking advantage of social media.you dont have critical thinking ,that is why you can make such statements.
Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by olas24u(f): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
RedScorpion:

Ok

Dirty thing.

Seems you waht to go very early
Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by RedScorpion(f): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
olas24u:

You want me to swear for you abi?be careful ,if you want ro live long.

Since you know how to swear, I have an assignment for you.

Go to the grave of your parents that you killed and swear for them to rot in Hell.

When you get home, swear for your siblings and the rest of your family members ----- (that is if you have not killed them).

You irremediable Lunatic.

Also swear for your life, that you would die untimely..

Nonsense.
Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by olas24u(f): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
RedScorpion:

Ok

Dirty thing.

You think this is about that your fake jesus or Allah
Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by olas24u(f): 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
RedScorpion:

Go to the grave of your parents that you killed and swear for them to rot in Hell.

When you get home, swear for your siblings and the rest of your family members ----- (that is if you have not killed them).

You irremediable Lunatic.

Also swear for your life, that you would die untimely..

Nonsense.
Oni ku re ,ogun lakaye lo ma pa e
Re: Ukraine Is Losing Heavily From Conflict With Russia by RedScorpion(f): 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
olas24u:

Oni ku re ,ogun lakaye lo ma pa e

See this Mad Slowpoke

Your Pronouncements falls Upon your head and the heads of remaining family members.

It will manifest with speed in your useless life and the worthless life of your family members.

Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Africans Lost Power ‘in The World’ / US Javelin Missile Systems Are Now Being Sold On Various Darknet Sites / Ukraine Begs Indian PM Modi Seeking Help With 'peace Formula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.