Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? (8348 Views)

I Regret Coming To Europe- Nigerian Woman Says, After Family Ate Her N30m (vid) / I Regret Coming To Canada / Nigerian Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Kobicove(m): 8:02am On Apr 25, 2022
Obas101:

I go manage am like that

grin
Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Kingkyle1(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2022
mamagee3:
Hi everyone, I regret leaving Nigeria for America

Ever since I came to this country, I have had lots of illnesses like chronic eczema and PTSD… Now, I can’t go back home because of the medications I am taking. I came here as a child with my mother.

Please what do I do?

Come back nah
Since you don't know why you travelled out before.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by liveyourlife007(m): 8:13am On Apr 25, 2022
Yankee101:
You need purpose in your life
1. Learn to code
2. Travel more often and exercise
3. Take Jesus serious!
4. Discover the Holy Spirit
your head is there

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by DannyFX2638: 8:17am On Apr 25, 2022
Op .. ignore the trolls.. most of them are kids and still depends on stipends from there parents .. There view on USA are based on Hollywood. You can try UK . But Nigeria is a big No..

1 Like

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by DannyFX2638: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2022
SUPERBLOOM:
The USA is know to have the best doctors and the best medical care.... That's why all Nigerian presidents run there.

What you ought to do instead of thinking of going back to Nigeria is get a good job and use some of the funds to register with a Dermatologist. Dermatologists deals with skin.

All infirmity on your body will be gone in months
lol get your facts straight.. Nigeria politicians don't visit USA for healthcare .. They either Go to UK or Germany

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by RedCentaur(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2022
mamagee3:

It is…you only make money..

No identity and no friends…

Just social isolation.

I understand this lady perfectly. I do watch alot of Western movies and I can tell you their social life can be depressing.

Kpele mama.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2022
mamagee3:

Just social isolation.
Bros bear am make the money may u con spend am for here. Abi that one no do?
Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by TheMan3: 8:29am On Apr 25, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Their are good hospitals in Nigeria where you can get same medications

If it’s about your health, with you already regretting, I suggest you book your flight back to Nigeria.

When the soul is not at home, situations will only get worse with best medications
are you sure this is a good advise you are giving her?

1 Like

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by TheMan3: 8:33am On Apr 25, 2022
mamagee3:

Just social isolation.
come to Nigeria na!! Come and make friends... Since na friends you wan chop. Smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2022
TheMan3:
comw to Nigeria na!! Come and make friends... Since na friends you wan chop. Smh
grin
Don't mind her!

Have we ever seen a Naija man complain this particular kind of complain? It is always our ladies complaining of loneliness in overseas country like USA.

That's why I laugh when these feminism people keep talking about gender equality.

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by davillian(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
I won't blame that guy, u no go understand.

O boy...that staff canteen abinci can purge ehn shocked shocked shocked

Especially when the supervisor is not closely monitoring the hygiene and sanitary habits of canteen staff and the entire staff canteen environment.

Common Stomach upset, purging has killed many people, this one no be them say o...

Could also be that the people serving the guy are always giving the him cold or stale food.
Na by force to eat the food?

1 Like

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by ednut1(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Although this op is a know nairaland troll . Alot of people abroad suffer mental health issues and its alarming. Having to pay off student loans, mortgage,car loans and credit cards can take a toll on someone. Alot of people abroad you see living best life are living pay check to pay check. The pressure of paying 40 to 50% of your salary as rent monthly too dey there. There is loneliness too, if you toast babes too much they can say you are harassing them or make you go jam mad woman wey go accuse you of rape. men that cant find what they are looking for usually come home to marry. Our ladies most times dont wanna do that. Yet they complain of depression and loneliness . As a 9ja person you can navigate all this wahala using 9ja sense. Your kids however might not be able to escape it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Saintmary(f): 9:42am On Apr 25, 2022
mamagee3:

Ever since I came to this country, I have had lots of illnesses like chronic eczema and PTSD… Now, I can’t go back home because of the medications I am taking. I came here as a child with my mother.

Please what do I do?

If you lack contentment, wherever you stay, you can never be satisfied.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Donpenny(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2022
Medical services are very expensive in the US

1 Like

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by MisterMan123456: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2022
post=112249987:
North.

East.

West OR

South.

No place like home.

Mai suya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Brownshoe: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2022
The op is just catching cruise, no take it serious.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by writeprof(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
mamagee3:

Please what do I do?

Your location is not the problem. Are you a believer? If not, let me humbly tell you what to do?
*Get inside your room, kneel down in prayer
* Surrender your life to Jesus Christ - accept Him as your personal saviour and redeemer, ask Him to come into your life and take control of your body, spirit and soul.

* If you've been involved in anything that opened the doors to satanic or demonic affliction such as drugs, occultism, premarital sex, etc. Confess these and ask God to forgive you, command any demon these things have brought into your life to leave in Jesus name, and use the Blood of Jesus to block every avenue of satanic attacks

* Get a Bible, study and meditate on the words
* Join a church that believes in the power of the Holy Spirit
*Start praying regularly
*Seek spiritual counselling
God has placed you where you are today for a purpose. Connect with Him to reveal that purpose to you.
I will hear your testimony in Jesus mighty name.
God bless you

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
What she meant in this post is that, she doesn't have friends,especially a male fiance or lover....

The attention men are giving her overthere is zero...

Abroad is all about social Isolation..
Thats why many people die cos of Loneliness....

Naija girls travelling abroad to see a hubby its like searching for a pin in an haystack....

Feminism caused this....
This I have seen!
You are correct.
MOST MEN avoid women like plagues in diaspora.
Your TESTOSTERONE declines rapidly immediately you leave Nigeria for any advanced country.
Truly, such helps the man remain focused too.
Avoiding WOMEN in diaspora is the real deal.
Else, you will start seeing ur ears with ur eyes.
A woman can inflict wounds on herself just to get you jailed for Life. It's even worse than this.

The WORST is when you land the terrible type.
You would wish you never graced this planet.
So, bcoz of this, MEN have learnt to avoid dem.

A LADY who failed to get married in Nigeria b4 leaving for any advanced country will most likely find it difficult marrying someone there except she returns to Nigeria wia she will be adored & rushed
MEN hardly get married in Diaspora.

In Fact, Churches in diaspora can count the number of weddings they have conducted in decades. People may do the regular ones for papers but never the adored & gloated ones.

In Fact, it takes averagely 8 months to attend one wedding in the US & Canada.... Meanwhile, in Nigeria you are sure of attending at least 4 weddings every Saturday.

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by BigDawsNet: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
mamagee3:

Please what do I do?

Just stay alive...
Even if it requires remaining in the States..

You can visit Nigeria twice a year... just 2weeks is oaky

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Nyascobar1414: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

You are correct.
MOST MEN avoid women like plagues in diaspora.
Your TESTOSTERONE declines rapidly immediately you leave Nigeria for any advanced country.
Truly, such helps the man remain focused too.
Avoiding WOMEN in diaspora is the real deal.
Else, you will start seeing ur ears with ur eyes.
A woman can inflict wounds on herself just to get you jailed for Life. It's even worse than this.

The WORST is when you land the terrible type.
You would wish you never graced this planet.
So, bcoz of this, MEN have learnt to avoid dem.

A LADY who failed to get married in Nigeria b4 leaving for any advanced country will most likely find it difficult marrying someone there except she returns to Nigeria wia she will be adored & rushed
MEN hardly get married in Diaspora.

In Fact, Churches in diaspora can count the number of weddings they have conducted in decades. People may do the regular ones for papers but never the adored & gloated ones.

In Fact, it takes averagely 8 months to attend one wedding in the US & Canada.... Meanwhile, in Nigeria you are sure of attending at least 4 weddings every Saturday.

Dammnnn...
My friend living in Ontario, told me more bout this..

Especially Canada.. Hardly meet friends... The dammn cold weather also contribute..
People are mostly Indoors..

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Nyascobar1414: 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
DannyFX2638:
lol get your facts straight.. Nigeria politicians don't visit USA for healthcare .. They either Go to UK or Germany

USA is costly?
Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Dammnnn...
My friend living in Ontario, told me more bout this..

Especially Canada.. Hardly meet friends... The dammn cold weather also contribute..
People are mostly Indoors..
NIGERIA would have been paradise if the whites had stayed longer. In Fact our VISA would have been one of the 1st ten most difficult visas & passport to acquire across the globe.

We were handed over Independence to quickly, when we barely knew something about democracy.
Although we had our traditional ways of doing things before they came, but since we agreed to their kind of Formal Education, we would have persuaded them to stay longer.
You can't introduce something to someone & then vamoose next minute and still expect him to operate efficiently.... Nooo naaaa

South AFRICA would have been Somalia to Nigeria.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
Your mama is misinformed, you better go help your dirty mama in the local market or i go Bleep am, bastard. You are so useless to be alive.

DannyFX2638:

1 Like

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by DONFASZY(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
mamagee3:

Please what do I do?

Go n get car brake oil
Any product and apply or use as lotion on this affected areas of ur body n get a job
Usa is 1000 times better than Nigeria
B contented and grateful to God almighty u are in USA

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
DONFASZY:

Go n get car brake oil
Any product and apply or use as lotion on this affected areas of ur body n get a job
Usa is 1000 times better than Nigeria
B contented and grateful to God almighty u are in USA
USA may be 1000 times better than Nigeria to 2u, but women never get chased the way they chased in Nigeria.

Women garner lesser attention.
In Fact, the country favours single & younger men more, that's if you can remain focused.
Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by solexyy: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
MAYBE SOME1 IN PENTAGON IS TRYNNA USE U 4 RADIOACTIVE EXPERIMENT. REPORT THEM 2 LORD PUTIN ASAP.
Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Connected1: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nawa Eczema wey 1k don treat finish for here, well for ptsd I see it as a result of lack of communication or unavailability of people to talk to, in Nigeria here we see all of terrible events but you did see someone who will tell you that nor think am too much,

na so e wan be,

e don already happen,

naso life be nothing dae inside,

And you will see people forget about it after 4 days and so will you.

I will suggest you go on vacations to countries where people are very receptive and friendly, like Brazil, our own Nigeria and others, it helps relieve the mind of so much stress.

America is a place where everyone looks for money and it's not favourable for relationships because feminism has spoilt everything there, you will see guys giving girls aids and help them like their sisters but fear no go allow person try am for there, they fit just accuse you of assault or rape, lol na so your own take finish.
Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Damilolly(f): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
mamagee3:

Please what do I do?

Sorry to hear of your illness. Any doc can prescribe you meds in Nij. In fact many prescription meds are available without prescription. Please don't fall into that; instead research and enquire about doctors and therapists with good experience treating PTSD. If you have a choice, choose somewhere less stressful than Lagos..
Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by ExcelDBM: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
post=112249987:
North.

East.

West OR

South.

No place like home.

Like the shithole you call a country?
Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by blessedchild234(m): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
mamagee3:

Please what do I do?
Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by Greatzeus(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
mamagee3:

Please what do I do?
You are in America but you have never ever taking a single picture outside,not in a bar or outside your work place or any popular spot,only in a room. Is your eczema so bad you can't step outside your room?

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Leaving Nigeria For America…how Do I Live With Myself? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Don't give your number to village people. Don't!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Given 1.3 Million Naira To Leave Nigeria Now, Where Will You Travel To / Help; Is It Advisable To Travel To Brazil To Hustle? / Bta To Dubai....info Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.