Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago (1194 Views)

Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old / South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Bobochicago: 3:51am On Apr 25, 2022
My name is David (pseudo name ) . I live in park forest , a village in Illinois . I work as a Robotic Tech at Amazon. I want to meet a female nairalander in Chicago or anywhere in the midwest . Just meet . Nothing more !! I can always drive to meet you up or we can meet in your church on Sunday .
Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Kimiso(m): 4:11am On Apr 25, 2022
Bobochicago:
My name is David (pseudo name ) . I live in park forest , a village in Illinois . I work as a Robotic Tech at Amazon. I want to meet a female nairalander in Chicago or anywhere in the midwest . Just meet . Nothing more !! I can always drive to meet you up or we can meet in your church on Sunday .
am in lagos num:36 oluwalonile street

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Bobochicago: 4:35am On Apr 25, 2022
Kimiso:
am in lagos num:36 oluwalonile street

Chicago is in North America, it’s about 6000 miles from the city of lagos

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by SmartPolician: 6:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Bobochicago:

Why do you want to meet a Nigerian girl?
You guys have often called them a number of unprintable names on this forum, saying that they aren't marriage materials. I just want to know the intent. To be fair, I want to believe that some of the guys here are raking the ladies over the coals because they have had some bad experiences with them or they want them to be better.

The truth remains that it is much easier to marry and live with a Nigerian girl than a foreigner. Perhaps if you plan to marry a foreigner, you are definitely done with Nigeria because those white women have proven, over the years, that they cannot live in this country.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Holybwoy: 8:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Bobochicago:

Bobo Chicago.. I hope you have investments in the fast rising neighborhoods in Lekki, Lagos?

You may want to consider it? Let's chat

1 Like

Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Prettygirl200(f): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2022
Bobochicago:
Hmmm why do I feel this is a scam? Scammers everywhere!!!!
Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Truvelisback(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
What is Scam abt this? If u are interested in the guy, why not shoot ur shot? He will be the one to meet u, not u meeting him.
Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Prettygirl200(f): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2022
Truvelisback:
What is Scam abt this? If u are interested in the guy, why not shoot ur shot? He will be the one to meet u, not u meeting him.
Nope I can't be interested in someone I don't know, behind a faceless forum. Besides I aren't ready for marriage, am too young for that.
Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by internationalman(m): 8:31am On Apr 25, 2022
Holybwoy:

Bobo Chicago.. I hope you have investments in the fast rising neighborhoods in Lekki, Lagos?

You may want to consider it? Let's chat

Nothing is fast rising in lekki especially in the eyes of someone who has lived in Chicago for long..

It's only fast rising in Nigerians eyes

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Truvelisback(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Nope I can't be interested in someone I don't know, behind a faceless forum. Besides I aren't ready for marriage, am too young for that.
Too young ke! Lol. Once u are from 18 and above, u aren't too young. Besides, he is the one visiting u, not u visiting him.
Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Prettygirl200(f): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2022
Truvelisback:
Too young ke! Lol. Once u are from 18 and above, u aren't too young. Besides, he is the one visiting u, not u visiting him.
Am in my early twenties, but am still not ready, besides I feel the guy is a scammer. There are lots of girls here ready for marriage though he should go for them. marriage is not bread nd tea biko.
Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Truvelisback(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Am in my early twenties, but am still not ready, besides I feel the guy is a scammer. There are lots of girls here ready for marriage though he should go for them. marriage is not bread nd tea biko.
Alright. However, he hasn't made any comments that suggests that he is a scammer. Besides, lots of girls here aren't ready and serious for marriage. They still want to rock life.
Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Prettygirl200(f): 9:01am On Apr 25, 2022
Truvelisback:
Alright. However, he hasn't made any comments that suggests that he is a scammer. Besides, lots of girls here aren't ready and serious for marriage. They still want to rock life.
Aside rocking of life, this is a faceless forum, its unlike fb and other social media app, it will be somehow difficult as most ladies are scared.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Truvelisback(m): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Aside rocking of life, this is a faceless forum, its unlike fb and other social media app, it will be somehow difficult as most ladies are scared.
Scared of what? Although, the rates of crime against ladies is there. However, fb, whatsapp and other social media are there to know each other more.
Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Prettygirl200(f): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2022
Truvelisback:
Scared of what? Although, the rates of crime against ladies is there. However, fb, whatsapp and other social media are there to know each other more.
Whatever abeg I tire
Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Holybwoy: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2022
internationalman:

Nothing is fast rising in lekki especially in the eyes of someone who has lived in Chicago for long..

It's only fast rising in Nigerians eyes

It's your opinion.. It doesn't connote facts..

By fast rising, you invest 70 million today, and sell the same house for 85 million in 3 months.. 15 million naira without lifting a pin..
Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Bobochicago: 9:18am On Apr 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Don’t worry it’s a public forum , if you are in Chicago , just mention the church you will be on Sunday and I will meet you up..
Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Truvelisback(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Whatever abeg I tire
Lol.
Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Prettygirl200(f): 9:36am On Apr 25, 2022
Bobochicago:

Don’t worry it’s a public forum , if you are in Chicago , just mention the church you will be on Sunday and I will meet you up..
What? Am not in Chicago am in Nigeria. And am not interested.
Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Crowwejihadist: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Fvck off, you think you're that important, since you know you aren't in Chicago why commenting on this thread.
Busy body.

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Prettygirl200(f): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2022
Crowwejihadist:

Fvck off, you think you're that important, since you know you aren't in Chicago why commenting on this thread.
Busy body.
There's no need insulting your mother just bc I didn't fall for ur scams. I will comment anywhere I want to, u can't tell me where and where not comment. I have said what I want to say if u are pained Den go hang yourself.
Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by wumi2017(f): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nawa o
Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by toujurs: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
There's no need insulting your mother just bc I didn't fall for ur scams. I will comment anywhere I want to, u can't tell me where and where not comment. I have said what I want to say if u are pained Den go hang yourself.
Ignore these hungry thieves, they are looking for a lady to plus up.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Ishilove: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bobochicago:

Chicago is in North America, it’s about 6000 miles from the city of lagos
Lmaaaao!!!
Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Bobochicago: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:

My post was expressly for Nairalander who are resident in The city of Chicago or Environ who won’t mind meeting up . It’s not even for Nairalanders in Texas or New York because I am not ready to travel . Summer is almost here and it’s time to start going out after the biting winter cold and spring. My post wasn’t in any way related to you but because I am nice and goofy today , I have to dignify you with a response . Usually I ignore

1 Like

Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by RedpillAnalyst: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bobochicago:

My post was expressly for Nairalander who are resident in The city of Chicago or Environ who won’t mind meeting up . It’s not even for Nairalanders in Texas or New York because I am not ready to travel . Summer is almost here and it’s time to start going out after the biting winter cold and spring. My post wasn’t in any way related to you but because I am nice and goofy today , I have to dignify you with a response . Usually I ignore

Better you hit Tinder or Seeking Arrangement bro, very unlikely you will hit jackpot here. You might even get lucky in Plenty of FunkyFishes in Chiraq than looking for a decent female NL residing in Chiraq.
Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by TheKrakon: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bobochicago:

You when dey for Agaylete for inside mosadeolohun.
Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Charlex23(m): 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
Chicago....... The ojuelegba of U.S
Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by EmzyT: 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bobochicago:
Best way to meet Nigerians here is at church this since their lives even here , unfortunately, revolve around their Nigerian churches. Jesus House Chicago and Christ embassy(I think ) are some of the popular Nigerian churches I am aware of here in Chicago. undecided

Do know however that Churchianism is not of God. undecided
Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Crowwejihadist: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:

The truth is that even if you're in Chicago, the Op won't invite you because you are very ugly and unkempt.
Re: I Want To Meet Nigerians Here In Chicago by Prettygirl200(f): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
[quote author=Crowwejihadist post=112270720]

The truth is that even if you're in Chicago, the Op won't invite you because you are very [b]ugly and unkempt.[/quote] Awwwnnnn lol like u have seen me before!!! That's the opposite sweetie, grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me! Lady Cries Out As Her Mouth Got Swollen Due To Results Of Pink.. / I Am Depressed Right Now / Am In Big Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.