Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) (60581 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' / What Is The Meaning Of Slay Queen ?(pix) / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:14am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
Angelfrost:

Shhhh... Go look for what you will eat this morning!

Not Every post is not meant for kids!
[/s]

Funny how you are on the same thread as I am, Mr. Busy Body
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by jrusky(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2022
Rita! Rita!! Rita!!! Enough of all these overdo stunt by Deceber 2023 come back on social media and tell us how far I won't say more than that.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by DoggoneDogg: 9:16am On Apr 25, 2022
Medianna:

Even if I want to agree with,,,,,
What if she never saw a husband doing her 20s and 30s what do you expect her to do?

That's not her fault. Life happens.
My issue here is why she is flaunting something that isn't worth flaunting?

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by whytediamond(m): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2022
NonFarmPayrol:

She is pregnant hater
lipsrsealed

He is a hater raised to the power of 99.

Find the value of the hater.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by dobnina(f): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2022
Achachextt5:
You're just wasting your energy quoting. . I don't even check mentions. I just decided to do so this morning... Aunty Dobina! You would comment tire because you can't stand my energy...
Have a nice day.....
I am not commenting for you.
I am doing it for others so they won't fall victim.
I am glad people can read clearly.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by 2023NaijaVoter: 9:21am On Apr 25, 2022
The Queen done turned up o. grin

YOU STINK WITH POVERTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHJjyd9NuTs
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Solofresh2: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
A sensible woman ought to be hiding her face if she is just getting married at the old age of 46.

All these fake smiles will disappear soon when there is no child to be presented to this same family. And even if a baby comes out of this union, this woman will be holding a 3 year old's hand to Kindergarten at 50 years old.

And knowing celebrity marriages, if they do break up in less than 5 years, a woman in her fifties will be coming on social media to constitute a nuisance about her "side of the story"... something she should have grown past in her 20s and early 30s....

Let me just stop here before I puke.
Bitter soul
She is not the cause of your miserable life!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by princeemmma(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2022
All this fashion and packaged marriage, i don't understand ooooo. Since last week now, na about Rita Dominic Marriage dey trend.............. Early monday morning, na this same marriage stuffs we dey read again............. Anything wey dem too package for Nigeria no dey end well ooo.

I no say anything oooo.... May God bless their Marriage

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Ishilove: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

I'm not talking about her past. I'm talking about the present/future which she still has the power to control.

Why can't she just limit the social media noise until some things are concluded? Every little thing is now uploaded online... na wa
From my little experience, noisy celebrity unions like this usually end badly.

I'm even concerned for her because she isn't controverial or slutty like some others.

You have a point. When there was no social media I wonder how people broadcasted their marriages. The wedding between Diana and Prince Charles was very noisy and flamboyant, but today, where are they?

People just will never learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Richy150(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2022
Kingsuave:
Omor them don finally use evening newspaper wrap suya

Translation please? [color=#000099][/color]

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Agugbadin: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2022
Aufbauh:
It's from this Rita Dominic's wedding that i concluded that every woman regardless of the age & class is excited about marriage.
Forget their depositions towards it when they're single.

GBAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by bunnae(f): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Keep ur marriage out of social media
A lot of onlookers videoing. What if they posted it?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by orlando742: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2022
Hi.What is your problem?
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Obesity(m): 9:29am On Apr 25, 2022
Malory:
This one will not learn from others. Keep your marriage out of social media. Later now we will be hearing that the husband is a two seconds man

You nor talk bad.

But she nor go hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 25, 2022
The Black Widow
I was almost made to believe that this one don't like clout chasing,
So na lack of husband make her humble all these while?
Genevieve Nnaji must be made of Steel. Still yet to see her chasing senseless clout online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by DimIsaac10(m): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2022
insure1:
I am particularly happy for this lady.

I pitied her the way she was dragged for being single.
Tiger gen they learn work for where they drag Rita Dominic reach. She really suffered.

Turns out, delay is not denial.

I wish her the absolute best in her marriage.
Even for getting married at 46 they still dey drag her. Na to just live one's life.
You die young, they will say you quick die. You die old, you old die. Just live your life.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by okwusdaddy: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2022
There is nothing you would do in this world that can please human beings. When this lady was single they called her all sorts of names. Today she is married and they are still not happy with her.Nawaoh for human beings. That's why i do not bother myself with what people think about me.

7 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Medianna(f): 9:42am On Apr 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

That's not her fault. Life happens.
My issue here is why she is flaunting something that isn't worth flaunting?

Wellllllll.....! Lemme think...
Woman with our wahala. Na true sha
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
A sensible woman ought to be hiding her face if she is just getting married at the old age of 46.

All these fake smiles will disappear soon when there is no child to be presented to this same family. And even if a baby comes out of this union, this woman will be holding a 3 year old's hand to Kindergarten at 50 years old.

And knowing celebrity marriages, if they do break up in less than 5 years, a woman in her fifties will be coming on social media to constitute a nuisance about her "side of the story"... something she should have grown past in her 20s and early 30s....

Your life must be so bitter for you to project so much hate on someone who is living her life and doesn't fvcking know or care about you.

Child of hate, you can only be from a particular zone where they live on hatred from infant.

Bitter soul, get a life.
You and your family members that gave birth in your teens, how market?
I'm sure you're all struggling to feed the unwanted kids, that's why you're so sad and envious because Rita's kids can never lack.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by samuelson06(m): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

You're a big sadist. You're talking as if nature has blessed you to the letter meanwhile, there are so many things still lacking in your life. Take a chill pill, please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Cubeman: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2022
Much as I congratulate this woman,I think this paparazzi is too much for a girl marrying at the age of 46. Will something bad happens if she does a low-key marriage? I wish her all the best.
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by koyyess: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s]A sensible woman ought to be hiding her face if she is just getting married at the old age of 46.

Let me just stop here before I puke[/s].

This f@gg0t is seriously bleeding through the anus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Quantized92(m): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Nothing can stand in the way of a human whose moment has come.

Have a blissful home Rita dominic

By the way are u hoping to delve into a high-profitable importation business but don't know where or how to get started. DM @siggy

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by eguarojeona: 9:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Malory:
This one will not learn from others. Keep your marriage out of social media. Later now we will be hearing that the husband is a two seconds man
I think she too knows it wont last.She is having fun while it lasts.3rd wife of the husband. Not good
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2022
Kingsuave:
Omor them don finally use evening newspaper wrap suya
grin

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by koyyess: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2022
tempusfugit:
I [s]GIVE THEM FIVE MONTHS TO DIVORCE , BUTH WITH ALOT FRESH BLOOD IN THE MARKET NOTHING I REPEAT NOTHING WOULD MAKE ME GET A OVER 35 YEARS WOMAN WITH EXPRESS ROAD PSSY AS A WIFE[/s]

Monk1 talk.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by koyyess: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2022
Kingsuave:
[s]Omor them don finally use evening newspaper wrap suya[/s]

You are too 'orgly' and dumb for anyone to proudly flaunt.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by koyyess: 10:02am On Apr 25, 2022
Nizoorians will dictate what age people must marry but they can't dictate who can lead them right.

Backward animals filled with hate and bile.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by sow4me(m): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

I don't hate her nor do I seek to control her life. I'm only being realistic.
These things cannot be ignored and you know it.

There are some things that one should not be doing at certain levels of their life. A 50 year old woman in a PTA meeting or End of the Year party for toddlers is pretty awkward if she is not the proprietress.

But why is she using the medicine and you the one feeling the pains?

When has anyone's life been up to you to decide?

She's there lavishing in wealth and good health and happiness but you are here lamenting?

When would you learn to mind your business?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) / DJ Arafat Is Dead - Davido Reacts / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.