Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) (60583 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' / What Is The Meaning Of Slay Queen ?(pix) / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by ozegidon(m): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
A sensible woman ought to be hiding her face if she is just getting married at the old age of 46.

All these fake smiles will disappear soon when there is no child to be presented to this same family. And even if a baby comes out of this union, this woman will be holding a 3 year old's hand to Kindergarten at 50 years old.

And knowing celebrity marriages, if they do break up in less than 5 years, a woman in her fifties will be coming on social media to constitute a nuisance about her "side of the story"... something she should have grown past in her 20s and early 30s....

Let me just stop here before I puke.
you reason like a dog that you are! Can't you be happy for her? Why do some idiots like you always see the negatives part of everything.. what happened to "eeeeh congratulations, I wish you the best in your new home" will you stop breathing if you say that? Dog will always be a Dog no matter how you train them!! Ndiara everywhere...

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Abujaexpress: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2022
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Jeon(f): 11:00am On Apr 25, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

I don't have d1ck for you to suck f@g. cheesy

Go and find your crush obamamessi. Thanks for letting us know you are In love with him. grin

Failure of a detector.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Elxandre(m): 11:02am On Apr 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

I don't hate her nor do I seek to control her life. I'm only being realistic.
These things cannot be ignored and you know it.

There are some things that one should not be doing at certain levels of their life. A 50 year old woman in a PTA meeting or End of the Year party for toddlers is pretty awkward if she is not the proprietress.
So it's better she stays single so you can still insult her and call her single old Cargo right?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by JOemmy(m): 11:02am On Apr 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
A sensible woman ought to be hiding her face if she is just getting married at the old age of 46.

All these fake smiles will disappear soon when there is no child to be presented to this same family. And even if a baby comes out of this union, this woman will be holding a 3 year old's hand to Kindergarten at 50 years old.

And knowing celebrity marriages, if they do break up in less than 5 years, a woman in her fifties will be coming on social media to constitute a nuisance about her "side of the story"... something she should have grown past in her 20s and early 30s....

Nothing like fake smiles she is truly happy and even pregnant with what I heard one of the advantages of giving birth at this age is her kids will be around her unlike those who gave birth early be happy with her and move on.
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Jeon(f): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Suck this one.
Nothing for you.
F@g. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by DoggoneDogg: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
ozegidon:
you reason like a dog that you are! Can't you be happy for her? Why do some idiots like you always see the negatives part of everything.. what happened to "eeeeh congratulations, I wish you the best in your new home" will you stop breathing if you say that? Dog will always be a Dog no matter how you train them!! Ndiara everywhere...
[/s]

Seems your owners didn't give you anti-rabies shots when you were purchased.
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Gloriagee(f): 11:42am On Apr 25, 2022
Please puke...so her husband told u he needs more children in this economy and the ones he had before her, are they toys

DoggoneDogg:

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 11:53am On Apr 25, 2022
dollytino4real:
Why black dress 4 ur occasion or is it their traditional cloth?
She was received. She can put any gad dem thing
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
At last she smiled delayed but not denied
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Kobicove(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Eben91:

You are not and can never be her God so shift

Don't mind the frustrated àgbayá
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by ALFADOS(m): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2022
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1418744/rita-dominic-received-husbands-family-group-women-like-queen-photos-video/
Hmm she don finally enter Dominican republic lol blessed is her home already, this is what I wished her, just like the lady
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Msbanks(f): 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

It is people like you that make people unable to conceive early suicidal. You may be right about the need to be discrete but please don’t shame people because they are unable to achieve a state/something expected by the society at a young age. Live and let live
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by PrincessDiana: 12:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Who doesn't like good things!
Everyone will be happy and satisfied to have caught a "mugu" for life cool grin
Aufbauh:
It's from this Rita Dominic's wedding that i concluded that every woman regardless of the age & class is excited about marriage.
Forget their depositions towards it when they're single.
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
dollytino4real:
What is wrong with black cloth? You are one of those that attach evil to black your own color. Black mail, Black widow etc. See wetin oyibo don do una!
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Funflipper: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
funshint:

What manner of reasoning is this? angry For someone who the world thought she'll never marry in her life; she has all the right to celebrate.

Nigeria is the only country in the world where marriage is considered as an achievement. We still have a long way to go.
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by statutory1: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
dollytino4real:
I wonder o
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by themanderon: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

When I read comments like yours I just wonder what happened to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Anndrew(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

I hardly quote people...u and ur likes are bloody bastard

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Dynamiceagle(f): 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
That's not Rita Dominic o,
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by Malory: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Non of what you insinuated represent the true nature of who Rita is. She's a well respected woman who will not soil her marriage in the soil like others. She is beyond scandals my dear.
I pray so
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by madjune(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
They say Genevieve is not happy.

We need Aunty Kemi to get to work.
Re: Rita Dominic Received Into Husband's Family By Women Like A Queen (Pix, Video) by funshint(m): 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Funflipper:

Nigeria is the only country in the world where marriage is considered as an achievement. We still have a long way to go.
That's not the point....she has the right to celebrate. The best you can do is to wish her well... that's all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SAN To Sue Tiwa Savage For Teebillz Character Assassination(pics) / DJ Arafat Is Dead - Davido Reacts / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.