Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,766 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol (35334 Views)

Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday / Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer / Adekunle Gold Lifts His Wife, Simi Up After Her Show Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by Acidosis(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
OdefaGirl:
What's there to plan such a surprise..... It's not that huge nah. I have planned a surprise birthday "party" of 30 people for Hubby with 2 of his friends without his knowledge and it came out perfect, another time was an on air shout-out.... talk more of bringing cake to where the spouse is working. I wonder why some Nairaland guys thinks it's fake surprise though.

They are idio.tic. Nobody can satisfy them, not even God.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by Acidosis(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
BigYash:
Wetin them plan together, she still dey open mouth like fowl wen dey drink water undecided

Somebody planned a surprise with IK and Idol organizers to make his wife happy and these frustrated complainers jumped on the thread to contest the realness of the surprise.

What a bunch of frustrated fvcktards!

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by TruthUntold: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

He must have a very good dick hence Simi is allover him even when it is obvious that he's a cheat.
With you? grin grin grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by vastolord4(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Acidosis:

The owners/organizers of the show planned the 'surprise'.

I see

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by BigYash: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
Acidosis:

Somebody planned a surprise with IK and Idol organizers to make his wife happy and these frustrated complainers jumped on the thread to contest the realness of the surprise.

What a bunch of frustrated fvcktards!

Same way,a dumb,senseless, frustrated fvcktard mentioning my comment ,believes every shit he sees or hear. undecided And the fools forgets that, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion.
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by Acidosis(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
BigYash:
Same way,a dumb,senseless, frustrated fvcktard mentioning my comment ,believes every shit he sees or hear. undecided And the fools forgets that, everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion.

You have the right to post stup+d opinions. I have the right to counter your stup+d opinions.

Everyone that watched and followed the show last night saw the realness and appreciation on both sides, but a frustrated Nairalander thought it stup!d enough dispute an event he knew nothing about. Such a frustrated fvcktard!

No be celebrities dey cause una bitterness and frustration. Only today, some of you have cursed Rita Dominic, Laycon, Simi, Adekunle Gold, and more.
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by dieavirgin(m): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Fatai surprised Ojota Celine Dion.
Not surprised
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by FearGod1r(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Na so una go dey update us till Una chop breakfast
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by BigYash: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Acidosis:

You have the right to post stup+d opinions. I have the right to counter your stup+d opinions.

Everyone that watched and followed the show last night saw the realness and appreciation on both sides, but a frustrated Nairalander thought it stup!d enough dispute an event he knew nothing about. Such a frustrated fvcktard!

No be celebrities dey cause una bitterness and frustration. Only today, some of you have cursed Rita Dominic, Laycon, Simi, Adekunle Gold, and more.
These people you're defending doesn't even know you or care about the frustrated,stupid ,ass licking you. Go get a life of your own,so that people can start talking about you too. Idiot!
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by NaijaCars4sale: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
Very Cute couple
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by Munzy14(m): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
My favorite people.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by colossus91(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

He must have a very good dick hence Simi is allover him even when it is obvious that he's a cheat.

A good dick does no wrong my brother
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by 1870yo: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Ok

Regardless still romantic
[/s]
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by MrrGodsfavour(m): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
But them say na PG 13 why dem come dey kiss na? Small children dey watch am o abeg carry una preplanned surprise go natgeo wild

Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Love is sweet.....
I love this couple ❤️
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Awww... Awon #Powercouple2022. Hbd moma simi. My buffday mate
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by zudozz: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Why do I ve d feeling that she knew about it before?
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by honniemail(f): 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:
I can't never forget that Ojota Celine Dion grin grin

Abeg gist me who called her ojota Celine dion I have Been roflol here since I read your post
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by aalangel(f): 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2022
Simi...judging nonsense.
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by Aaay: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Really
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by Dahustler007(m): 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
More Blessings Simi!!
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by Stargurl20(f): 5:28am On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

All men cheat. Any young who isn't cheating is probably suffering from one d**k illness or the other. It's a common trait except you don't wanna stay married. One realists know this
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by jaiyeorienews: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ini Edo, Mo Abudu, Joke Silva, Chioma Chukwuka, Michelle Dede, Ego Boyo, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Egbuson-Akande - Actress Rita Dominic’s bridal shower #reeldeel2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AFaw5sBvIs
Re: Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol by bepositive11: 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Love doesn't exist again? Is dick the only thing you know? And how do you know that he's a cheat? Did he sleep with you? Nonsense

MadamVanessa:
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo 'omo Butty' Goes Make-up Free In Soldier Print Outfit / Mercy Chinwo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) / Peter Okoye’s open letter to Paul Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.