Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before (11700 Views)

Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / Is Glo still the Grand Master Of Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by free2ryhme: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
Phayteprecious1:

I have linked mine since 3 weeks ago but they refuse to unblock my sim

what code did you use or have you visited their customer care center?
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nothing will ever make me use that network.
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Phayteprecious1(f): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
free2ryhme:

what code did you use or have you visited their customer care center?
*777# and even*109#......and they told me my nin have been submitted.
I haven't visited their customer care center
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by a2d3rew(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Even the Oder SIM, every early in the morning for first time call,will be announced.
MTN
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by ihedioramma: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Clonelord:
I have linked my lines to my NIN.

GLO didn't block me while they were blocking others. But when I make calls they still tell me to link my Line to avoid being blocked.

Who else is on this wahala and what can I do
How did you link up your line to glo ?
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Sike(m): 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
ba7man:
I experienced the same issue after linking my NIN to my Sim.

I solved it by having my Sim re-registered.
that's exactly what they're telling me to do too

1 Like

Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by alphaNomega: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Clonelord:

GLO didn't block me while they were blocking others. But when I make calls they still tell me to link my Line to avoid being blocked.

One staff at Glo has made a mistake in your registration details
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Aaay: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
All do
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Simpubozz(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
I’m having the same issue with my parent line. I have link several times but the lines are still barred . I called customer care dey said it wil take 72hrs to rectify it , after 72hrs nothing happened. I called again, d lady was just saying what I don’t understand sef but I think she mentioned that D sim details and d nin don’t correlate or so. I guess I will need to go their office. But the question is , can one assist his parent to go register for sim their behalf?
Is there a cost attached to sim registration ?
And I hear that one can even register for the nin at glo office too, is there fee to be paid for that as well?
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by BigBashiru: 1:07am On Apr 26, 2022
Clonelord:

Nigerian factor.
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 26, 2022
Glo can be annoying sometimes.
I enrolled for NIN at Glo office with my Glo line. Imagine this people barred my line for some days! It started working again sha, and I didn't take any action before it did since it's not my primary contact.
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by free2ryhme: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
Phayteprecious1:

*777# and even*109#......and they told me my nin have been submitted.
I haven't visited their customer care center

Go to customer service centre or submit via *109#
Re: GLO Still Tells Me To Link My Line Despite Linking It Before by Phayteprecious1(f): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
free2ryhme:

Go to customer service centre or submit via *109#
There is no Glo customer service center close to me and I have submitted it via*109# two weeks ago and they are yet to unblock my sim

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buy UK USED SAMSUNG & iPhones Phones Ikeja Price & Collect instant Gift. / How To Check All Airtel Data Plans Balance Status With Expiring Date / What Type Of Smartphone User Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.