Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) (37934 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Grandmeister(m): 8:23am On Apr 25, 2022
Miracle2022:
I have said it before,I will say again "Igbo leaves politics alone, concentrate on your buying and selling"
You cannot insult everybody that is not in the same line with you then you expect that same person to vote for your candidate.
The truth is bitter, igbos are too arrogant,ethnic bigotry,etc
Getat! But a yorubas are allowed to insult igbos? A yoruba king is allowed to threaten igbos? Again I say Getat! Even if igbos were meek as a dove (and may the heavens forbid such a day) you lots will still find something to hold on to your hatred.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Invitationn: 8:24am On Apr 25, 2022
Assetinvestor:
The most tribalistic people in Nigeria are yorubas yet they would deny it openly. From their pastors to traditional rulers, agberos to politicians, and even the educated ones, it's still the same thing!

They claim to be educated and sophisticated yet are campaigning and hoping that a criminal and desperate old man like tinubu would rule Nigeria even when far better candidates like Peter Obi is there. They even decide to fight Obi and preach hate against Igbos.

Well, it is left for all Nigerians to decide their fate, vote for tinubu and suffer the consequences or vote Obi and experience a turn around.
Why is it hard for you to make yourself agreeable to the fact that this is politics.
Just the way a large chunk of Igbos despise the candidacy of Tinubu calling him all sorts of names, there are people who have similar sentiments against your favorite.
By your logic, Igbos are bigoted too.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Bimpe1111: 8:25am On Apr 25, 2022
my on be say make we give ibo man chance cos my husband to be na ibo man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Omesbrit(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2022
The best two potential presidential candidate we have now is Peter Obi & Osibanjo, every Nigeria should shown tribal sentiment & hatred and give them maximum support. If we fail to get wright this time, we will suffer the same fate again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by blue01(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
They also cursing people that against Peter obi. No ipob terrorist will ever get to Aso rock. Obi is very tribalistic in nature. Every Nigerians must shunned him.

The day you stop seeing the Ibo man as your problem that's the day you will start reasoning like a human grin cheesy. For now enjoy your stupidity while it lasts, son of the waste
grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by maybet081: 8:27am On Apr 25, 2022
UncommonLogic:
Peter Obi.
I'm yet to read from or meet one either that is realistic and logical.
They are bunch of mumus living in fools paradise.
. Yet ironically the logical ones like you are fiercely campaigning for a frail diaper wearing fraudulent drug politian.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Grandmeister(m): 8:28am On Apr 25, 2022
Invitationn:

Why is it hard for you to make yourself agreeable to the fact that this is politics.
Just the way a large chunk of Igbos despise the candidacy of Tinubu calling him all sorts of names, there are people who have similar sentiments against your favorite.
By your logic, Igbos are bigoted too.
Apart from nairaland. Tell me ANY Igbo politician from APC or pdp that has openly attacked tinubu, I will wait. Tell me any Igbo king that has attacked any yoruba politician, I will wait. Tell me any Igbo religious leader that has attacked a yoruba politician openly, again I’ll wait. You call others names and accuse them for something you are a master at. I hate you guys hypocrisy.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Kei144(m): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2022
There will be no 2023 election. The second seal of Revelation 6 will be opened in June 2022; Fulanis will begin full-scale war to islamize and fulanize Nigeria.

Re. 6:3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!”
Re. 6:4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

See the recent declaration by Miyetti Allah that Anambra gunmen kidnapped 9 Fulanis and 300 cows; in Anambra where the government provided the Police with a number of helicopters. The 300 cows could not be sighted by anyone; neither individuals nor helicopter. No hoof trails of cows could be seen, when the ground is wet enough. Fulani war on Anambra State is about to commence, in preparation for the full-scale war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by lenghtinny(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2022
If Peter Obi’s supporters are arrogant, then Tinubu’s supporters are worse…

An example is this Tolu guy sounding like the sole decision of who becomes the next president lies on his shoulders only.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by UncommonLogic: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2022
maybet081:
. Yet ironically the logical ones like you are fiercely campaigning for a frail diaper wearing fraudulent drug politian.

Just another nfantile inchoherent gebrish from a confused brainwashed soul.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Alamkir: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Every right thinking human being in Nigeria has come to realise that for Nigeria to have a marginal change, we need a great move away from the status quo. That movement is represented by the likes of Peter Obi. He is the equation that can at least make this nation viable.

Every political partisan from APC knows that Peter Obi represents a great stumbling block to their party ideology (Divisiveness and chaos). So they are fighting tooth and nail to rubbish him despite how hard it seems.

We the patriotic Nigerians that wants the good of this nation stands with Peter Obi... We need someone that can take us out of the depth APC has plunged Nigeria.

My brother if we are been honest with ourselves even if obi wins PDP ticket, he has Absolute zero following from the entire north, he has use his mouth make the north hate him. unless u believe he can win with only the vote of the south east

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by 2elliot: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2022
Kei144:
There will be no 2023 election. The second seal of Revelation 6 will be opened in June 2022; Fulanis will begin full-scale war to islamize and fulanize Nigeria.

Re. 6:3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!”
Re. 6:4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

See the recent declaration by Miyetti Allah that Anambra gunmen kidnapped 9 Fulanis and 300 cows; in Anambra where the government provided the Police with a number of helicopters. The 300 cows could not be sighted by anyone; neither individuals nor helicopter. No hoof trails of cows could be seen, when the ground is wet enough. Fulani war on Anambra State is about to commence, in preparation for the full-scale war.
You could be right. Most people don't know the timeline wwe are in.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Zealag(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2022
Peter Obi will not win PDP primary election,not in these era

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Maobichek: 8:40am On Apr 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
They also cursing people that against Peter obi. No ipob terrorist will ever get to Aso rock. Obi is very tribalistic in nature. Every Nigerians must shunned him.

Good morning, Obi is not an IPOB member and has never supported IPOB. IPOB members were killed at ezu river during Obi's tenure and it was used against Obi that he killed his ppl but yet those that accused him are still the ones shouting death to all IPOB members and supporters.

Is Obi an IPOB terrorist as you tagged him because he is Igbo or is this the politics of hate and bitterness?

I have been in this forum for years, i have not change my moniker even for once, i detest hate and tribalism and all my comments testifies to this. I stay in Abj and i have been with some of our top politicians, they don't have time for this "nonsense," all of them are still planning on how to remain at the top despite whose ox is gored, have a great week.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Nisiw366: 8:41am On Apr 25, 2022
Assetinvestor:

It seems like only brain dead and primitive dingbats are employed to campaign for tinubu. What do you mean by can't stop trooping to SW? If Nigerians including yorubas can be trooping to Ghana, a foreign country, so why can't other Nigerians troop to other parts of Nigeria? You want one nation yet you're so bitter that same compatriots are around you, what are you again? A wizard?

Meanwhile, the number of yoruba women and girls trooping to other parts of Nigeria to sell agbo now outnumbers others, yet your ethnocentrism wouldn't allow you to reason like a normal human being.
Foolish eranko. E be like craze dey your empty bald head. How many yorubas would you find in your backward wretched region. Economic refugees

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by AgentGoat: 8:42am On Apr 25, 2022
ShaqFu:
I wonder why all this hostility. To me it's needless. After the primaries is done and dust, when we know for sure who and who will be the flag bearers of APC and PDP, then the hostility can begin. Frankly, I look forward to it.

Why are you looking forward to vawulence?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by PHIPEX(m): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2022
In the same post he insulted Obi and still accuse his supporters of insulting others.

Once a South westerner feels treathened against Igbos he comes up with "Igbos are insulting others".

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Nisiw366: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2022
maestroferddi:
Senseless comment.

We helped significantly to build Lagos.

You better get used to seeing the Igbos cos we ain't going nowhere...
meth cannibal. You built lagos but you cannot build your own region

3 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by West1side: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2022
Your wailing just de start.
You think Yoruba will be like Ikwerre or others your can run your foolishness over. I don't blame you sha I blame those that reason with you

Assetinvestor:
The most tribalistic people in Nigeria are yorubas yet they would deny it openly. From their pastors to traditional rulers, agberos to politicians, and even the educated ones, it's still the same thing!

They claim to be educated and sophisticated yet are campaigning and hoping that a criminal and desperate old man like tinubu would rule Nigeria even when far better candidates like Peter Obi is there. They even decide to fight Obi and preach hate against Igbos.

Well, it is left for all Nigerians to decide their fate, vote for tinubu and suffer the consequences or vote Obi and experience a turn around.

5 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by West1side: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2022
Peter Obi does not represent any block till he can explain how he come about N250 million he was caught with in Lagos.

WhatCanIsay:
Every right thinking human being in Nigeria has come to realise that for Nigeria to have a marginal change, we need a great move away from the status quo. That movement is represented by the likes of Peter Obi. He is the equation that can at least make this nation viable.

Every political partisan from APC knows that Peter Obi represents a great stumbling block to their party ideology (Divisiveness and chaos). So they are fighting tooth and nail to rubbish him despite how hard it seems.

We the patriotic Nigerians that wants the good of this nation stands with Peter Obi... We need someone that can take us out of the depth APC has plunged Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by West1side: 8:50am On Apr 25, 2022
Your entire Igbo trube go wail tire because peter Obi will never rule this country I can personally make sure of that.

asobo1:
I appeal to my Igbo brethren. If the ticket doesn't go to Peter Obi please support Atiku if he clinches the ticket. Na beg I dey beg oooh.

Yoruba people need to be thought a bitter lesson. Under normal circumstances, Buhari had no reason to be rigged in during the 2019 elections but they supported him because of 2023.

2023 is before us but Aso rock "Yoruba" una no go smell am.

Proudly Middle-belter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Oddfinder: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2022
asobo1:
I appeal to my Igbo brethren. If the ticket doesn't go to Peter Obi please support Atiku if he clinches the ticket. Na beg I dey beg oooh.

Yoruba people need to be thought a bitter lesson. Under normal circumstances, Buhari had no reason to be rigged in during the 2019 elections but they supported him because of 2023.

Proudly Middle-belter
I will proudly vote an aboki north is obi is not on d ballot. Lets see how their 55% SW votes will win d election for d drug chief

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:59am On Apr 25, 2022
Alamkir:

My brother if we are been honest with ourselves even if obi wins PDP ticket, he has Absolute zero following from the entire north, he has use his mouth make the north hate him. unless u believe he can win with only the vote of the south east

I believe this is an honest conversation, can you pinpoint in what ways he used his mouth to make the North to hate him? Facts not hearsay.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by amuwo1980: 9:00am On Apr 25, 2022
That renowned tribalist but why is every Yoruba man a tribalist ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by GreyLaw(m): 9:03am On Apr 25, 2022
asobo1:

Proudly Middle-belter

Imagine supporting someone who failed in governance at the expense of all Nigerians just because of a phantom 2023. Kai!

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Occurstaem(m): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2022
Assetinvestor:

They claim to be educated and sophisticated yet are campaigning and hoping that a criminal and desperate old man like Tinubu would rule Nigeria even when far better candidates like Peter Obi is there. They even decide to fight Obi and preach hate against Igbos.

This is exactly what Tolu is saying. Please intensify and continue with the insults, don't stop please.
Just like someone pointed it out in the tweet, it is as if one of your consultants have informed you that insulting is a viable way of canvassing for votes and winning election.

4 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by GreyLaw(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2022
GloriousGbola:
He is right. We saw the same arrogance and noise when Peter obi was announced as atikus running mate

Igbos understand how to make money by trading but completely fail to understand national politics.

The Peter obi they are celebrating does not have a clearly defined voting bloc. And he failed to make APGA the party of the east.

I am not happy about a Tinubu presidency, but the man strategically, methodically and painstakingly built a party from Lagos across the SW. he has proven political clout.

All Peter obi has is I was once governor of Anambra.
So what? Fashola was once governor of Lagos.

You appear honest, but I still see through the hypocrisy. Traditional leaders, pastors, politicians in the West have Co enout openly to lash out at the Eastern era, but please mention any pastor, traditional leader or known politician from the East who has come out to lash out at West as a whole.

You see, you people beat others with a stick and cry foul when they want to beat you with the same stick. You hate them so much that you won't want any of theirs to smell the top office of the country. You hated them so much as to go and bring a failed dictator to lead Nigeria for 8 good years.

It is shameful. Nobody is righteous here. Shove your self righteousness where the sun doesn't shine!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2022
UncommonLogic:
[s][/s]

STFU and GTFOH.
The thing pain you Wella grin

3 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by UncommonLogic: 9:13am On Apr 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
The thing pain you Wella grin

Pain?
Hey kid return the phone back to ya mama.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by OKOATA(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2022
Assetinvestor:

You are too tribalistic and too emotional, who told it's all Yorubas that want Tinubu, did you do a survey for that? So if some few people talk against the Ibos does that mean we don't want an Ibo president? I'm a Yoruba and me and my houseold will never vote for Tinubu but Peter Obi. Not even Osinbajo for that matter, next time stop tribalism and hate on the Yorubas. It's in your blood, hate too much in you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2022
UncommonLogic:

Pain?
Hey kid return the phone back to ya mama.
Mo ti gbo.

Elesetinrin embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2022
Nisiw366:
Foolish eranko. E be like craze dey your empty bald head. How many yorubas would you find in your backward wretched region. Economic refugees

If only primitive ones like you can travel out for once, you won't be so deluded.

Yes, yorubas don't travel to the East according to dofos like you but over 5000 are currently displaced in Ibeno part of Akwa Ibom alone and their shanty community destroyed. They have been begging since cheesy cheesy

Go to all the cities, towns and villages in the East and see uncountable numbers of yoruba women and girls roaming aimlessly about in the name of selling agbo.

Aside Lagos, our former capital and current economic capital, can you name a single place that is developed in your ghetoish and mud house with rusted roof infested region??!

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four South-East Governors Absent At Southern Governors Forum In Enugu / I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.